micojive

Oct 2, 2017
However - this turns the tides against us when it comes to complaining about the game. We do not pay we have no say. And we should always remember: no permanent income would mean no games (or hardly any) at all, so a Patreon or similar is needed.
Thats the only bit I dont agree with. A dev should always be trying to grow his fanbase, and listening to an echo chamber can be damning for a creative project. Every person playing the game on sites like these is a potential new subscriber, a dev who just blatantly ignores feedback from them is basically saying I dont want your money.

Sites like these are literally the only form of advertisement they get, and none of the devs would have any followers at all without people trying the game first.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sites like these are literally the only form of advertisement they get, and none of the devs would have any followers at all without people trying the game first.
well they do crosspromotion at patreon but partially you are right.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
Are you fucking kidding, what the fuck is the point in having the incest tag if there's nothing actually happening, I was already kinda pissed that Lilith was his step-daughter, then I find out Abby isn't even his daughter, the fucks the point?

Reactions: Nachtfalke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you fucking kidding, what the fuck is the point in having the incest tag if there's nothing actually happening, I was already kinda pissed that Lilith was his step-daughter, then I find out Abby isn't even his daughter, the fucks the point?
step is incest too and mc is as close a father to abby w/o being father by blood or adoption.

Reactions: aslop

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
the point is to keep their patreon page running. Many games were recently purged from the site because of incest

Reactions: Lliw21

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
the point is to keep their patreon page running. Many games were recently purged from the site because of incest
Unfortunately, even step-cest and adopt-cest are against Patreon's rules, so it's only a matter of time before dev gets the ban hammer. This story was also never meant to be true incest. The story about Abby's conception, her bio father, her half-siblings, etc. all work against it. The story would need a massive rewrite, and many many parts completely removed, just to make MC Abby's biodad. Same applies to Lilly and Becca, since their bio father plays such a major role in the story.

Marshall343 The incest tag is there because F95's rules say the tag must be applied whether it's true incest or step/adopt-cest. As per the tag rules post: Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Unfortunately, even step-cest and adopt-cest are against Patreon's rules, so it's only a matter of time before dev gets the ban hammer. This story was also never meant to be true incest. The story about Abby's conception, her bio father, her half-siblings, etc. all work against it. The story would need a massive rewrite, and many many parts completely removed, just to make MC Abby's biodad. Same applies to Lilly and Becca, since their bio father plays such a major role in the story.

Marshall343 The incest tag is there because F95's rules say the tag must be applied whether it's true incest or step/adopt-cest. As per the tag rules post: Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
you are not wrong, current guidelines also do not permit relations with adopted children (Abby situation). However Lilly/Becca should be ok since they are not in sort of blood or legal standing any more with the MC. Anyway, at the time the plot was originally lined out the rules were more lenient. Nowadays I could see them getting the ban-hammer (even though nothing serious happened yet with Abby, we'll see)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is true and apparently overlooked by many. The "adopted" part in this game is not a way to just change words like in other games just to circumvent some Patreon rule, it is an integral part of the story itself. Same as the fact (we had that discussion a couple of months ago) that the girls need to be adults for the story to work, so it's not the standard "oh, everybody is 18" stuff.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thats the only bit I dont agree with. A dev should always be trying to grow his fanbase, and listening to an echo chamber can be damning for a creative project. Every person playing the game on sites like these is a potential new subscriber, a dev who just blatantly ignores feedback from them is basically saying I dont want your money.

Ah, but we do not disagree here I think. Of course it is always wise for a dev to keep their ears to the ground, so to speak, although they shouldn't jeopardize their own central vision. However, if we do not pay we get no say which means we can tell them we don't like it - but we have no right to demand stuff or complain about us being wronged somehow by the dev doing what they do, that was the point I was trying to make in reference to the post which started this discussion. There is a difference in phrasing between "I don't like X so I won't play this game" and "If you don't change X you will lose me as a player".

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
why i can not load my save from 1.22? This is the end of 1.22.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the blue highlited one if i press on that , i get this.
Try to go a bit back. That should do the trick. Same for other VN. Save just a few screens before the "end of current content" screen.

Reactions: ffive

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Seriously, not worth a DL...again. Completely lost faith in this dev over the BS with Abby being dragged out for LITERAL years. This is the exact reason why I dont support devs that are mid project and only give a chunk after a game is completed. I would be so pissed if Id been dropping money for 4 years on this thing.
I don't get this at all. As far as personality, Abby is the most 0th-dimentional and boring character in the game. What does she like, what are her interests, what does she do all day? Who knows.

Rebecca acts like an actual human being, she is smart, sneaky in a good way, and is worth 100 Abbys. As for Lily, I am not a huge fan of her overly possessive attitude and competitive personality, but at least she has one, so her character is interesting, which is more than anybody can say about Abby.

And, I don't get the hatred towards Mei. She's great. Seems too naive for someone living in the 21st century, but you can tell it's mostly an act.

3.90 star(s) 195 Votes