Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Do we finally have scenes with the daughters?
1. They are not his daughters
2. The girls have tons of scenes, I mean the story is focused around them connecting and their relationship growing with the mc.

Now if you meant to ask if there is lewd scenes probably not enough for someone who doesn't care about the story yet.

Reactions: Maviarab

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

Merry Christmas everyone!
- Version 0.10 is out now for the Becca and up tiers. As I mentioned in the previous post this isn't the full version. There is still a good chunk left to come, I'd guess another %30 to %40 more. I'll do everything I can to get it done in time for the BnV tier release.
- So what's new? 3000 lines of code, 319 new images, 4 new videos, 32 SFW wallpapers, and 53 NSFW wallpapers.
- The ability to name your saves has also been added.
- There are also update versions so you don't need to download the entire game again. (Only works if you have the previous version. 0.09.1)

- If you find any errors or anything please let me know in the bug section on Discord.
- The Bnv tier release will be up on Jan 7th.
Thanks everyone, enjoy the holidays and be safe!

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020

Merry Christmas everyone!
- Version 0.10 is out now for the Becca and up tiers. As I mentioned in the previous post this isn't the full version. There is still a good chunk left to come, I'd guess another %30 to %40 more. I'll do everything I can to get it done in time for the BnV tier release.
- So what's new? 3000 lines of code, 319 new images, 4 new videos, 32 SFW wallpapers, and 53 NSFW wallpapers.
- The ability to name your saves has also been added.
- There are also update versions so you don't need to download the entire game again. (Only works if you have the previous version. 0.09.1)

- If you find any errors or anything please let me know in the bug section on Discord.
- The Bnv tier release will be up on Jan 7th.
Thanks everyone, enjoy the holidays and be safe!
download link?

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes