Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I'm personally rooting for this title and pray that it dethrones alot of the other larger titles. This game is simply good and I feel it deserves more recognition then what it gets. Each update I'm been satisfied with the content. I just hope it doesn't get stale or repeative in the future, however from the current view of things that's not likely to happen.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Single Again [v0.10] [Clever name games] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.88 GB

Compressed PC Size: 632.7 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 616.0 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
One of the decisions from this update has me torn, it isn't life-changing or anything but I'm curious if it will have more repercussions in the future, I guess now I'll be waiting for the updated walkthrough, anyone knows how long it normally takes for it to come out?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone!
- Version 0.10 is out now for the Becca and up tiers. As I mentioned in the previous post this isn't the full version. There is still a good chunk left to come, I'd guess another %30 to %40 more. I'll do everything I can to get it done in time for the BnV tier release.
- So what's new? 3000 lines of code, 319 new images, 4 new videos, 32 SFW wallpapers, and 53 NSFW wallpapers.
- The ability to name your saves has also been added.
- There are also update versions so you don't need to download the entire game again. (Only works if you have the previous version. 0.09.1)

- If you find any errors or anything please let me know in the bug section on Discord.
- The Bnv tier release will be up on Jan 7th.
Thanks everyone, enjoy the holidays and be safe!

Just like last time I'm gonna wait until the 30 to 40% more is here before I update the mod. It just makes no sense to do half of it.

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Merry Christmas to the Dev and the awesome community of this game keep safe and continue to make games we all love

Jun 1, 2017
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.09.1 (Same as last time, I will be waiting until the 30 to 40% more is completed to update the mod, it just makes no sense and a lot more work to not wait) Thank you for understanding, and personally I'd wait for the full release to even play it myself.

Merry Christmas everyone!
- Version 0.10 is out now for the Becca and up tiers. As I mentioned in the previous post this isn't the full version. There is still a good chunk left to come, I'd guess another %30 to %40 more. I'll do everything I can to get it done in time for the BnV tier release.
- So what's new? 3000 lines of code, 319 new images, 4 new videos, 32 SFW wallpapers, and 53 NSFW wallpapers.
- The ability to name your saves has also been added.
- There are also update versions so you don't need to download the entire game again. (Only works if you have the previous version. 0.09.1)

- If you find any errors or anything please let me know in the bug section on Discord.
- The Bnv tier release will be up on Jan 7th.
Thanks everyone, enjoy the holidays and be safe!

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hello Thank you for you hard work, and after you had your time with the family or with who you love in this beautifull Christmass day, maybe, only maybe be you swet and kind to update your mod to the new version ? Happy Christmass Day.

Reactions: w_Stew

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hello Thank you for you hard work, and after you had your time with the family or with who you love in this beautifull Christmass day, maybe, only maybe be you swet and kind to update your mod to the new version ? Happy Christmass Day.
I just explained in the quote I'm not going to be updating it until the dev completes the 30-40% more content that will be in this release. I don't want to have to do the mod twice. It's pointless when there is more content coming in this version. Also with this particular dev variables from one update can affect 2 updates down the road. So I won't be doing so until he releases the rest. Please, for anyone else who doesn't understand, I hope I've made it clear now in this reply and in the mod post.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v0.10.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.01.2021 (v0.10.2)

Last edited:

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
You actually want Zoey to make a mod for an incomplete update to this game...today? That is so fucking weird.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
just tried this for the first time, was pretty great but like all the ones i seem to find recent they end just as shit is getting good -_- always that moment where you wanna see whats next....or at least finish the day then your just left with that nooooooooooooo feeling

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I really wanted to wait for the full update but couldn't.
Honestly really enjoying it and the game as a whole. Thanks for the Christmas present, hopefully we get the full update as a new year's present

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I just explained in the quote I'm not going to be updating it until the dev completes the 30-40% more content that will be in this release. I don't want to have to do the mod twice. It's pointless when there is more content coming in this version. Also with this particular dev variables from one update can affect 2 updates down the road. So I won't be doing so until he releases the rest. Please, for anyone else who doesn't understand, I hope I've made it clear now in this reply and in the mod post.
I had a quick look at the script, and basically, from the historical choices/consequences (or lack thereof outside of the chapter they happened in, aside from the first 2 chapters), you can be "pervy" all the way in this release as far as I can tell
As far as I can tell so far, the only thing that happens outside of the first 2 chapters, are different scenes ( or no sex scene ), but no actual long term consequences.

Jun 30, 2020
I'm hoping that it's just a setup for an "ugly duckling" transformation at some point in the future, but holy shitballs that Japanese girl's hair is a train wreck.

One of my favorite games. The big eyes have really grown on me.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I had a quick look at the script, and basically, from the historical choices/consequences (or lack thereof outside of the chapter they happened in, aside from the first 2 chapters), you can be "pervy" all the way in this release as far as I can tell
As far as I can tell so far, the only thing that happens outside of the first 2 chapters, are different scenes ( or no sex scene ), but no actual long term consequences.
Look at the WT, it's like you said, but they are much better outcomes. Also, you don't really know what. He just says "in a later episode". So, sorry I'm waiting. I'm also not going to respond to any more of these, because it Christmas and I'm off today.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes