DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
May I ask what the virgin tag is doing here? So far I've raised another man's daughter who's getting some serious penetration mileage with a monster of a dildo, been cucked by my ex-wife, there's an entire game out there where 1 of 2 stepdaughters fucks someone else like a nymphomaniac before I've got a go at her in this game (chronologically), and the second one openly admits to have fucked previous boyfriends before.

Am I missing something?
The Asian girl. :p

Reactions: doe50818

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Ok, that's way too damn esoteric for a site that is dedicated to games designed for fapping. Dammit, if you're going to throw Aristotle in my face, do it somewhere more appropriate.
In fact, I would put the quoted section more in the realm of philosophy or science. Or to formulate it in conformity with the page: Science, Bitches!

And to comment the update with Aristotle: Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
In fact, I would put the quoted section more in the realm of philosophy or science. Or to formulate it in conformity with the page: Science, Bitches!

And to comment the update with Aristotle: Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. You need to have a very specific idea of what you will have your characters do to be able to pose and position them in the environment, and for that you need to have a completed script for each scene. Case in point, how do you know what facial expression to give your character if you don't even have a dialogue? You drop in a joke, and the character needs to laugh, boom, new render. Sometimes I change half a sentence and need to re-render the picture it's tied to, because what's being said won't be in sync with what's shown.

See above. Definitely not 0% vs. 100%...
Oh, please. Inform us all with your wisdom gained from developing many games. Or writing many stories. Or, well, really, anything. We are all here waiting with baited breath.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
The developer should update his Ren'Py SDK.

Packed with 7.3.5, the game throws exceptions loading old saves.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script 0.12.rpy", line 6053, in script
    f "\"...My little Dewdrop...\""
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Since it obviously came across wrong: I was just commenting on Frank's character development with the Aristotle quote, which has made a big leap in the right direction for the plot, especially compared to 0.12.

SolidAlpha

Mar 18, 2019
Cant unzip the file with either Unarchiver or Archive Utility on mac.I get an error. I've downloaded from the Nopy link twice and still same error anyone else experiencing the same issue.Tried with the other link but its way to slow to download.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
He's (what he considers to be) a father. Of course he's going to worry. The last thing he wants is to have his daughters (he views them all as such) to feel that they have been taken advantage of. Fathers violating their daughters has devastating effects (I should know, it happened to my mother, and haunted her until she died at 80). So a father taking that "leap" to being a sexual partner is neither easy nor trivial.
We already know he's struggling with his morality, because they told us so in the previous 10 chapters, repeating just makes reading a chore instead of a pleasure. It's been said so many times that I've just started skipping through it at the risk of missing something that actually adds to the story.

GoreEpidemic

Dec 11, 2020
The oldest one looks hot. The rest I agree with the comments and look kind of creepy. Animations are kind of stiff at the start but gets better as the game goes on. MC is kind of a pushover but he's a father figure so it's understandable he's not going to screw them straight away.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
where's the save location?
On Windows, game savedata are placed in two locations (for this game);
SingleAgain-0.13-pc\game\saves (the first part being where you unzipped the game)
%APPDATA%\RenPy\SingleAgain-Save

The system variable %APPDATA% usually resolves to something like C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\

Also, for savedata and persistent data, only the last modified version will be used/overwritten. The %APPDATA% one is what allows you to continue the game of a newer version without having to copy over the saves folder from the previous version.

Reactions: Rayza12

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Cant unzip the file with either Unarchiver or Archive Utility on mac.I get an error. I've downloaded from the Nopy link twice and still same error anyone else experiencing the same issue.Tried with the other link but its way to slow to download.
Same problem with Winzip

Aug 22, 2017
This is a game I had to put down for a bit because I initially felt that it wasn't just slow burn but painful teasing. Like I get Frank is dealing with stuff and trying to be careful and good and this isn't supposed to just be a slam bam wank fest. But there's a lot of times where the rebuttals and slow burn dialogue is just repeating itself for the sake of dragging things out. I'm really glad to see that things are FINALLY moving forward and I hope that the dev stops being slow burn and starts to actually advance the plot.

Reactions: .Septic.
3.90 star(s) 194 Votes