ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So one daughter from a girl who was pregnant before she was with the mc. Two from a previous marriage...
So psuedo-incest with step-daughters?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Old saves not working is a bit of a pain in the ass but... this actually provided me with a game deleting epiphany.

I don't remember that happening in the game I played before, its been years, but... after Frank gets worried about something happened to Abby when she went to take a shower and goes up to check on her - YOU GET AN INSTANT GAME OVER because she is flipping the bean?
I mean, dude, get real, this is beyond moronic. Guess it's GAME OVER for me then.
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 4033M
SHA1SUM: 59c82824ccf91391bc845505edd18741f63f0653
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
Very good job you're doing.
Beats bloody Mega.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So saves got purged because of a few visual upgrades and for the Shannon cheating to be a must be again...neat.

• Haha
Reactions: CassidyPRO

botab

Aug 24, 2020
and someone can throw off the link so that you can download this game from

nopy I will be grateful

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
I believe there is "few" lanes of conversations added(or i just didn't rememberet everything). But if u was at the end of 0.13 then u can just skip to the very end and wait for real path.

Reactions: RolandG.

krispy87

Nov 24, 2020
restarting a 4gb game with no "skip" function....unless someone can educate me on where I'm overlooking it. I see the toggle selection choices for skip in options menu, but in game nowhere, otherwise i'm not getting carpal tunnel clicking my mouse 5000+ times to get to the new content. My wrist is meant to get carpal tunnel by other means ;)

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
restarting a 4gb game with no "skip" function....unless someone can educate me on where I'm overlooking it. I see the toggle selection choices for skip in options menu, but in game nowhere, otherwise i'm not getting carpal tunnel clicking my mouse 5000+ times to get to the new content. My wrist is meant to get carpal tunnel by other means ;)
Well, there is a big SKIP choice in prefernces, and if you put it on "unseen text" and press CTRL you skip all text except choices...

Reactions: TheMonSun

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Pro tip: Press CTRL to skip while holding down or press TAB to toggle skipping

Reactions: twiztid
3.90 star(s) 199 Votes