Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Absolutely LOVED this game, but then the dev got greedy, so now I'm OUT. Yo, dev! Way to chase an audience away! Greed is NOT your friend, Mr. DEV!

I'm OUT!
Maybe look at the changelog on the first page before making claims like that, or getting yourself all worked up. Unless you are expecting access to the Patreon polls as well?

Seriously; according to the logs the full Pat release is here, one side story (I'm not a Pat so I don't know if there is more than one or not), and a walkthrough mod (no idea if it is the official or not though).

I'm not really sure what else you are expecting.....:unsure:

Oct 21, 2019
Absolutely LOVED this game, but then the dev got greedy, so now I'm OUT. Yo, dev! Way to chase an audience away! Greed is NOT your friend, Mr. DEV!

I'm OUT!
Can you really be 'out' if you were never 'in' in the first place?

The message that you replied to is from February 2020. There hasn't been a censored version since the second update. If there's anything that screams 'greed' it's complaining about somebody else's hard work while you're just downloading it for free.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This update appears to be more Abby-focus. Also moe Meiko and a little bit of Becca. No Lilith as far as I can tell which is the shame because she is my favorite, but I get it.
Can't blame you, Abby actually is the least interesting of the sisters to me, too (and also behind Meiko) but she is the main focus of the story. I am curious whom of the two (Abby, Meiko) we will make happy first - Abby is way more advanced but then again she is the "grand prize". Then again, I never expected Lilith to come before Becky, too.

Oct 21, 2019
Ok, judging by this new update should be released tomorrow. Was the any more information? Is this the final date? Was there any more delays?
The estimated release date was December 10th at first. Clever changed it to 15th about two weeks ago, so I guess if nothing happens it should be released tomorrow. Usually somewhere at the end of the day (US time)

Jun 29, 2017
Ngl, if he manages it before December 31st, I'll be impressed.
And that's not me saying he's slow, but with Christmas here, and the Chapter 1 rework only being released at the end of October, estimating 10th, or even 15th of December, seems very ambitious. If we get it this month, I'll be happy, and say he's still working quite fast.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Ngl, if he manages it before December 31st, I'll be impressed.
And that's not me saying he's slow, but with Christmas here, and the Chapter 1 rework only being released at the end of October, estimating 10th, or even 15th of December, seems very ambitious. If we get it this month, I'll be happy, and say he's still working quite fast.
I mean if ha was to delay it again he would inform people beforehand

3.90 star(s) 201 Votes