Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
All people have to do is read the changelog on the first post or the many many many many many posts from other users explaining things over the last couple of pages and they won't be confused.
I do. It states 1.14 and 1.15 being added. But who would download that unless playing ch 1?when some of us have ch2. Before just reading how ch2 was doomed and we've gone back to ch1.

If any of this was made clear or the pointless links such as ch2 were removed it wouldn't be so confusing

Reactions: fz and Draakaap23

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Anybody have a save for pc? Please.

I tried going back to the .13 release for a save, but nothing is popping up.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
I'd rather not. I'm sure dev knows this is something that people want/need doing.

Perhaps it isnt a choice. Like Reddit when you cant edit the title of a post
Dev does not control this thread or ever come to this site so any confusion is on whomever has updated the thread and or provided the new update. It wasn't CNG

Reactions: Tavi13

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
will this mod be updated to CH1 1.15
No it will NOT, thanks for catching this, somehow when I uploaded the new file last night it didn't save, if you downloaded the mod before this please download v1.15. Also refer people to this post, it's correct on my patreon, but not on here. Thanks again for pointing this out!

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So chapter two is just an error? dont bother? So just keep downloading chapter one and its updates?

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Haven't played this in a long time, but I remember I was quite irritated by it. Not only is the MC a supposedly 40-something man that stutters and blushes like a teenage girl (and still has women throwing themselves at him, somehow??). But he's also not only a cuck, but a double cuck! Two sets of daughters, and neither of them are really his!

Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
Anybody have a save for pc? Please.

I tried going back to the .13 release for a save, but nothing is popping up.

Have you tried to play the .13, save there, then opening today's update and check the auto saves? In my case the saving pages were empty as well, but on the auto save page there were the ones of the last time I had played so I could start off from there :E

gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
I played 1.15 few months ago, why make an updated post on latest updates?
Updates should be sent out when there is new content, if we have to wait a little longer while spell checks and graphics are changed, so be it, but waiting all that time and only the changes are gramatical errors fixed and side graphics...pointless.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes