MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
to long wait for update Chapter 1? not Chapter 2?
Chapter 1 it's complete sooo why?
Scroll up a bit, I already explained it there. In the end, the save state transfer that CNG had tried didn't work and the idea of several chapters was discarded, because one doesn't know which decisions could possibly become relevant again later, as far as dialog options are concerned.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hey guys, why is there a chapter 2? Nobody answers :Kappa:

But for real, if it was scrapped, is there any point to having chapter 2? If I understand correctly, it is included in chapter 1 now? Maybe just flat out delete the second one then?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
You know how you get excited seeing a game on the latest updates? You're like fuck yes, I've been waiting for this and you go to the page and check the changelog(cause let's be honest who will download if no content has been added, am I right?) then you see this shit

Ch.1 - 1.15
- 1.14 and 1.15 have been added.
- Side images for most characters have been remade using their gen 8 models.
- The menu image changes depending on how far into the game you are.
- More spelling and grammar fixes to earlier parts of the game

and disappointment flows through you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You know that feeling of enjoying new content while others are complaining there is none because you took the time to read and understand the changes and what was required to play the new content?

Feels fucking good ngl :)

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
So... Do we forget about Chapter 2? I mean How are we supposed to read this? I am confused. Did chapt 1 merge aspects of 2 into it to keep from having seperate chapters? This answer should be pinned right at the top of the forum.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I don't think that conventional therapy would work on Francis. I kinda want the butch partner of the lesbian couple to become Frank's BDSM mistress. If he feels like a naughty boy and he needs to be punished she can give him what he needs. Even though she doesn't like dick, she strikes me as the type to deeply enjoy having power over a man. It might even be edifying for her to spank, step on, berate, and deny the guy who is fucking her wife. Then Lilith could find out about it when she walks in on it like she always does and punch him in the other eye.
I kinda would like this too :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: NewTricks

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
uhh got little confused here
which should i download first?
1646849573411.png
ch1 is 1-1.15 and ch2 is 1.14?huh?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
uhh got little confused here
which should i download first?
View attachment 1695600
ch1 is 1-1.15 and ch2 is 1.14?huh?
Unfortunately the OP is a bit a mess now. You only need the ch1-1.15, there is also the new game content 1.15 integrated. The now outdated Ch2 (with only the game content v1.14) is not needed anymore and should actually removed from the main page.

Reactions: xinkala

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Can a mod PLEASE delete Chapter 2 from the original post since so many people can't be bothered to read the changelog or the many MANY other posts telling them to ignore Chapter 2 and download Chapter 1 v1.15.

Also, I noticed a little change in what was once called Chapter 2. Meiko was wearing underwear in v1.14, but totally naked in v1.15.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Styxxx82

Dec 5, 2018
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.0 (Gotta start a new save, I did the mod from scratch and the dev changed stuff. New save is per the dev, nothing I could do about it.)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Does this have to be updated or can it be used as is?

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes