Tora-uma

Oct 27, 2020
The more I think about it, the more the internal monologue makes sense.

This poor guy went through hell in a very short amount of time, and he literally has no one he can talk to about anything at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd be talking to myself non-stop as well.

I might even check myself in to the nearest psych-ward for a bit, just to get a break from it all.

Can I say I absolutely agree with basically everything you wrote? (y)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Its a little short but it was sweet. Some thoughts:
The people complaining about his conflicts should be happy he is more take charge. Even though there is no sex, he did tell Becca to get naked. Bottom Bitch Becca strikes again with Mei. He has admitted his attraction to Mei and she knows all about the dynamic with the others so everything is good to go there. Abby is throwing around so many hints that I think she will become part of the family soon. I think they indicated where Abby's side story will start (the first kiss being where she started thinking of Frank as more than her dad). Lilly is so damn cute in glasses and it hurts that she assumed he took her to the parking garage to have sex. It just shows her past relationships have been bad for her if she made that assumption.

I do wish the story ended at the end of the day and not them going out for the evening, but that is just me wanting to get more of the story. With all the talk recently here of Frank needing to talk to someone, I think that could happen. There is a good chance the brother and sister we meet at the gym could be in a relationship. If they are, that could give Frank the outlet to talk to someone so he no longer needs to keep everything inside.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Its a little short but it was sweet. Some thoughts:
The people complaining about his conflicts should be happy he is more take charge. Even though there is no sex, he did tell Becca to get naked. Bottom Bitch Becca strikes again with Mei. He has admitted his attraction to Mei and she knows all about the dynamic with the others so everything is good to go there. Abby is throwing around so many hints that I think she will become part of the family soon. I think they indicated where Abby's side story will start (the first kiss being where she started thinking of Frank as more than her dad). Lilly is so damn cute in glasses and it hurts that she assumed he took her to the parking garage to have sex. It just shows her past relationships have been bad for her if she made that assumption.

I do wish the story ended at the end of the day and not them going out for the evening, but that is just me wanting to get more of the story. With all the talk recently here of Frank needing to talk to someone, I think that could happen. There is a good chance the brother and sister we meet at the gym could be in a relationship. If they are, that could give Frank the outlet to talk to someone so he no longer needs to keep everything inside.
Very good post.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Seems to me she is trying to establish a matriarchy with herself at the top and MC at the bottom. I do not envy him that if it is her true intention.
I get what you are saying, but I don't think that is it. I think that if she is trying to manipulate him, it is into becoming the "Alpha" (I friggin' hate that misunderstood term). Out of all of them; I think she is the one with the worst daddy issues, and the one that is the most desperate to have that father figure. It seems that in her mind, that father figure equals a balance between indulgence and authority. I forget the exact scene (I think it was a conversation about Abby) but there is one where he finally puts his foot down about her games, and she backs down. It is because he finally showed the authority part of the combination that she has been looking for.

She even explains it in the sauna; she wants him to be the "top dog"....or rooster anyway, since she uses chickens for the analogy. She even explains how/why she determined who is supposed to be where in the pecking order.
I personally think that scene was the most honest thing we have seen from her, and it would fit perfectly with what we know of her.

Persoanlly; I feel sorry for (almost) anyone that tries to interfere with her plans. That is when she would get very, very, scary.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
I get what you are saying, but I don't think that is it. I think that if she is trying to manipulate him, it is into becoming the "Alpha" (I friggin' hate that misunderstood term). Out of all of them; I think she is the one with the worst daddy issues, and the one that is the most desperate to have that father figure. It seems that in her mind, that father figure equals a balance between indulgence and authority. I forget the exact scene (I think it was a conversation about Abby) but there is one where he finally puts his foot down about her games, and she backs down. It is because he finally showed the authority part of the combination that she has been looking for.

She even explains it in the sauna; she wants him to be the "top dog"....or rooster anyway, since she uses chickens for the analogy. She even explains how/why she determined who is supposed to be where in the pecking order.
I personally think that scene was the most honest thing we have seen from her, and it would fit perfectly with what we know of her.

Persoanlly; I feel sorry for (almost) anyone that tries to interfere with her plans. That is when she would get very, very, scary.
That why i think she does not manipulate Franck . She is want just a "family circle"with the 5 and lives this "dream".

Reactions: Tavi13

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Can someone explain like I'm a five-year-old? That this is update is just remade stuff for chapter one and not new content for chapter two?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
CNG has tried to make the saves transferable so that the download files are not too large. CNG has not managed to do this and has therefore gone back to the old model, which means that we have to download the updates as before and copy them into the chapter 1 files.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can someone explain like I'm a five-year-old? That this is update is just remade stuff for chapter one and not new content for chapter two?
The original idea was to have multiple chapters. However, save game transfer proved to be a nightmare apparently and that has been rescinded. So there is only one game now. Everything of the short lived "chapter 2" has been integrated into chapter 1, including the new update.

Unless things get changed again, you only have to bother about "chapter 1", since it is the whole game now. Downloads to chapter 2 probably should be taken down altogether instead of just spoilered, since there's nothing there you won't get by playing the base game.

Edit: to answer the specific question: there is "new content for chapter 2" only everything is in chapter 1 now.

Jun 29, 2017
CNG has tried to make the saves transferable so that the download files are not too large. CNG has not managed to do this and has therefore gone back to the old model, which means that we have to download the updates as before and copy them into the chapter 1 files.
That's rather confusing.
So.. Does the full CH1-1.15 include the CH2-1.14? :D
I thought he had a system in place, since he had those "beginning of chapter 1.14 choice selection".

I guess Cartageno just answered it a few seconds before I posted. :p

Oct 21, 2019
For anyone who (like me) did not replay the reworded chapter 1 and therefore does not have a working save file, here's a save from the end of 1.14 that works with the current version of the game.

Reactions: blunt

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm terribly wrong, or once upon a time some kind soul made a scene replay mod for this game?

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I have been thinking, and yes I agree with lardtree90, if a guy had 4 possibly 5 available women its doubtful that he would not be dipping his wick somewhere,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but overall yeah a good story installment but needs a bit more seasoning to be spicy

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
The original idea was to have multiple chapters. However, save game transfer proved to be a nightmare apparently and that has been rescinded. So there is only one game now. Everything of the short lived "chapter 2" has been integrated into chapter 1, including the new update.

Unless things get changed again, you only have to bother about "chapter 1", since it is the whole game now. Downloads to chapter 2 probably should be taken down altogether instead of just spoilered, since there's nothing there you won't get by playing the base game.

Edit: to answer the specific question: there is "new content for chapter 2" only everything is in chapter 1 now.
Ok thanks gonna redownload to have the whole thing either way.

Reactions: Nadiel
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes