Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The titling for this update makes it seem minor 0.60.1 but the versioning in the description marks it as a more substantial 0.06.1. Gonna assume the former is a typo and hope for more than a bugfix :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
So, It is not often that I'm fully caught up in a story. This one is really great. And then, I got emotionally caught up in it as well. I play these games to fap, not to cry. (Twice). Yet, it was okay.

This game is amazing. There's nothing more to say. Can't wait until the next update!!

Nov 9, 2018
If the bug was to fix the name change option, it didn't work. I changed to name of the MC in the beginning. Saved it and stopped for a little bit, came back and loaded my saved game but the name went back to Frank.

Reactions: hutsrta

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v0.06.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
later on in the menu you still can change the main characters names and view the character biographies.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
If the bug was to fix the name change option, it didn't work. I changed to name of the MC in the beginning. Saved it and stopped for a little bit, came back and loaded my saved game but the name went back to Frank.
You have to restart and play until the current update again.
I've tried the method you mentioned, it didn't work. It used to work on previous update tho.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Hey guys and gals, I am a bit confused by the statement in the opening post.

"Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned."

Was the dev bullied into censoring his own creation? Was contend removed?

It states the dream sequence is still happening but in the first sentence it says does not have NTR as of 0.6
and that sequence wasn't NTR. It got all versions up to 0.5 and there was'nt any NTR in it so far, so I am quite confused

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
It states the dream sequence is still happening but in the first sentence it says does not have NTR as of 0.6
and that sequence wasn't NTR. It got all versions up to 0.5 and there was'nt any NTR in it so far, so I am quite confused
Ehhh it just overreaction, people being too sensitive ...

Reactions: Dan_

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
No new content. Not sure what that was about. Bug fixes I suppose. A change log would have been nice.
I think I originally saw this a while back but noped out when I saw the ntr tag. I thought it was something else when I first tried it just now off his itch.io

I'm just going to take a guess in the dark here, but was it the dream sequence that changed?

The mc walks up to the door and opens it partially, revealing a guys ass fucking who I assume is the mc's wife.

But the wife isn't shown, just the backside of a guy and an animation.

I think it could have been a better sequence if the dream ended before the door opened tbh.

It is technically ntr, just not such that it would anger the anti-ntr crowd or satisfy the cucks. So it makes sense that the tag was removed.

• Haha
Reactions: tazaaron

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hey guys and gals, I am a bit confused by the statement in the opening post.

"Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned."

Was the dev bullied into censoring his own creation? Was contend removed?

As someone who's playing this since the beginning and someone who hates netorare, I can say there was never netorare in this game. There is that one dream (which repeats) and is used to explain some things from the past but since that was way before the beginning of the game's story and particular female isn't even present, there is absolutely no netorare in this game.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes