Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
No new content. Also save files from the previous version are not usable/dont show up.
Exactly. I replayed the whole thing again for the third time and please dev I hope it will be the last time. No new content very disappointing.:confused:

CaptainSpunk

Apr 30, 2020
My previous save was not there for the second time...please add a skip button ffs....3 times i played through this now and to add extra insult there's no new content lmao, was the only thing different the name change stuff at the beginning ?

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

Hey everyone,

So there was an issue with saves not carrying over names that have been changed (fix one thing and find an new problem lol). So I redid the code for changing names as well as a couple other things.

Saves - I renamed the save file from "Single again 0.05 - random string of numbers" to "SingleAgain-Save". So it will be much easier to find.

Names - I tested 0.06.1 a few times with a mocked up version of 0.07 (basically just changed the version number and the title screen image). The custom names were carried over in the saves. So that should be fixed. The way naming is done will look the same but the code used to do it is different.

Previous Choices - I went through the game and added variables to choices that didn't have any before.

With these changes your going to have to start from the beginning again (Sorry)

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Someone mentioned was content removed for the NTR tag to be removed and that is a big NO. Tag was there to begin with like posted from some over sensitive people, NTR is love interest, your ex is not a love interest hence should have been no tag to begin with.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Someone mentioned was content removed for the NTR tag to be removed and that is a big NO. Tag was there to begin with like posted from some over sensitive people, NTR is love interest, your ex is not a love interest hence should have been no tag to begin with.
I need a standing ovation emote/reaction.

Reactions: Ayhsel

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
No new content. Also save files from the previous version are not usable/dont show up.
My previous save was not there for the second time...please add a skip button ffs....3 times i played through this now and to add extra insult there's no new content lmao, was the only thing different the name change stuff at the beginning ?
Check your root:\Users\%YourName%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy and look in SA 0.05 or whatever version you have and then move save files from there to SingleAgain-Save folder.

Reactions: campfap

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Scroll up 7 posts above yours. An admin will get around to putting it in the changelog sooner or later.
Yeah, i read it, that is why i explained i downloaded BEFORE reading the comments, if you check the comment you quoted.

Hopefully in the future the changelog is placed in the OP at the same time as the links, like in almost every other game

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
This should be Rebecca.
bug.jpg

There's a "goddnight" too.
In the changing room, it should be Rebecca laughs, not Abigail laughs.

Last edited:

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Little bit confused about the choice to use speach marks for thoughts and nothing for speach, but oh well.

And do young girls actually think about their own fathers perving on them without reason?
Nvm he does say some creepy stuff.

Last edited:

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
this game looks interesting I might have to check it later but I just have two questions

first question: how hard are the choices

second question: is this game going to have Harem

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
As someone who's playing this since the beginning and someone who hates netorare, I can say there was never netorare in this game. There is that one dream (which repeats) and is used to explain some things from the past but since that was way before the beginning of the game's story and particular female isn't even present, there is absolutely no netorare in this game.
I'm not a fan of NTR either,and I agree it's not NTR.

Reactions: vir_cotto

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm not a fan of NTR either,and I agree it's not NTR.
Agreed it is cheating as a plotpoint to set some story and reactions and make them more believable. Still having to relive whole scene a number of times is annoying. Option to skip after having seen it once would be nice. We know that it scarred MC after first time, replaying it is just hammering the point home beyond what is needed for story.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've ben playing this game awhile now ... i must have missed something . i saw nothing new ... or was this update fixes only ?

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes