tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Developer has change the tiers, good story, nice girls, good renders, look forward to seeing more

Hey everyone,
So I got some feedback on the tiers that I had and it wasn't good. So I went ahead and changed them up a bit.
First, there are no more censored versions of the game. Just the one uncensored version. first release will be for the $10 tier, then the $5 tier will get it two weeks later. There is also a free version that will be a few builds behind the 10 and 5 dollar tier.
Currently all three tiers have the same build, the changes in versions wont happen until the release of 0.03.
Second, all the bonus stuff (wallpapers, ect) have been moved to lower tiers. Side stories will remain at the $20 tier, I want to have something special for that tier.
If you have any suggestions or comments please let me know
Thanks everyone for your support.

Last edited:

Dyson2020

Jan 11, 2019
With the Tier changes I could see this game getting some good support smart move from the dev. Good luck with the game I'll be waiting for the next update.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The girls are TOO young. They should be aged by five years. Nice story but slow and illogical. Seems weird to move into a one bedroom appartment without an good alternative bed. Those retro couches look good but are not for sleeping on (personal experience).
Spelling errors; mabye instead of maybe appears a lot.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
The girls look very cute but it's too early to invest any time in it, let's see how it goes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, it's a nice enough game although that censored image is rather annoying, The girls also look a little young when I assume they must be 18 plus.

Reactions: Red469

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Had lots of fun playing, looking forward to the next update.

Hit "game over" twice, I am such a PERV haha

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Very good news that the developer has read the feedback from players and decided to withdraw from the censored version of the game.
Now only it would be very nice if someone could do incest patch and the daughter would be biological rather than adopted and I can then play this game. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bigphil963

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I never saw anywhere where it stated that the girl living with her dad was adopted she was from the MC's first marriage but his wife Jess died and he remarried the whore.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I never saw anywhere where it stated that the girl living with her dad was adopted she was from the MC's first marriage but his wife Jess died and he remarried the whore.
It states that his deceased wife was already pregnant when they hooked up. He then adopted abi but she doesn't know that shes adopted.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Famescua

Must of missed it but if I had seen it I would of just edited that out of my script and she would of been blood related either way as I tend to remove things like that from scripts to make people related and basically act like they are blood related and if later he decides to tell her the truth I'll just rub it out and change it.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Solid story, people might not like what iam gonna write now.
its a great everyday VN, where no sexual content is needed, you have built a solid premise so far, with our MC and his struggle to get on his feet again.
so keep going, you have me catched here and i really like Rebecca, so mature, where her sister, has something to work on and Justin is a player

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
realistic look fail
anime look fail
game ought to be magnificient to play
it's not...

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Very good news that the developer has read the feedback from players and decided to withdraw from the censored version of the game.
Now only it would be very nice if someone could do incest patch and the daughter would be biological rather than adopted and I can then play this game. ;)
Daughter that lives with father seems biological, this is the feeling you'll have while playing, she doesn't know she isn't his daughter, other 2 adopted

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 194 Votes