rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
postponed.
I don't have problems with those week or two postponement, I just don't like when it's announcement is around time when it should be released. Developer should see that weeks before and say it. Those aren't few hours, or a day or two too late.
And I don't know where is developer active, but his Patreon page is updated very rarely. Is it too much to ask a short weekly report for people who pay?
I like the game, but those things shouldn't be like this...

Reactions: hawk784563

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't have problems with those week or two postponement, I just don't like when it's announcement is around time when it should be released. Developer should see that weeks before and say it. Those aren't few hours, or a day or two too late.
And I don't know where is developer active, but his Patreon page is updated very rarely. Is it too much to ask a short weekly report for people who pay?
I like the game, but those things shouldn't be like this...
To be fair, you should expect it at this point though ... I've only been around since about 0.14, but it seems like there's always a late extension to the release of each update.

At least they keep coming out ...

smikey

May 1, 2017
Bad timing with Starfield releasing within a week of it; or on the 31 if you get the deluxe version or the deluxe DLC upgrade if on gamepass.

Edit: We just need to hope CNG isn't interested in Starfield.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Bad timing with Starfield releasing within a week of it; or on the 31 if you get the deluxe version or the deluxe DLC upgrade if on gamepass.

Edit: We just need to hope CNG isn't interested in Starfield.
If you go with such an explanation, then hopefully he neither play Baldur's Gate 3 and so on.

I'm sure that almost any time of the year you could have something might it be the next game, movie, series, manga, book whatever.
Yet, I haven't read from even one dev that the next update will be postponed because the latest session of their favourite TV series was release or something similar.

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Yet, I haven't read from even one dev that the next update will be postponed because the latest session of their favourite TV series was release or something similar.
:D I'm pretty sure I have, but it was a couple of years ago and I can't remember the game. The Dev was perfectly upfront about it.
But it's hardly a common thing.

Edit: I think it was when Cyperpunk 2077 released.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If you go with such an explanation, then hopefully he neither play Baldur's Gate 3 and so on.

I'm sure that almost any time of the year you could have something might it be the next game, movie, series, manta, book whatever.
One dev I follow warned in their weekly post that Baldur's Gate 3 DEFINITELY might cause a "slight" delay in their next update ... I can't be too upset.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
To be fair, you should expect it at this point though ... I've only been around since about 0.14, but it seems like there's always a late extension to the release of each update.

Agree, game is still one that is constant updated, and pretty regularly too. (Yes, I remember those delays.) I don't like that developer don't update that the game will be late. It's not like he can't see how development process goes. He said release about mid August. But update his expectation in mid August. He should update it much earlier. But enough of that. I cannot wait for next update, those preview were good. I will play it from beginning, like every time. Just like those girls. :)

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019

I'm sure that almost any time of the year you could have something might it be the next game, movie, series, manga, book whatever.
Agree, game is still one that is constant updated, and pretty regularly too. (Yes, I remember those delays.)
Of all of my favorite games and developers, Clever Name is one of the more consistent and regular.

I mean, he actually communicates meaningful development information to his fans on his Patreon, which is definately not the majority. Most devs just ramble on a few sentences about how they were working on lighting, and show a teaser image or two, and that is it. We just have to assume they might actually be working on their games.

But CNG actually gives a quite detailed development summary, broken down by renders, writing, and coding, and with a cute background image too. It's great. I wish all devs would do that (they won't).

Plus,his updates are quite regular and have a good amount of content. CNG is really one of the most dependable devs out there. Unlike most devs these days, he hasn't taken his success and moved to a 8-14 month "dev" cycle, like many so called devs.

He is really one of the few good ones left.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019

Yeah, delayed releases are common with this game, have been for some time now, usually 2-3 delays every update.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Does anyone have a working uncensored version? I tried to use the Google Drive that someone put but, it didn't work and this message popped up Screenshot 2023-08-16 220731.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They used to have 2 parts. That's why I'm asking if they are all together now. Part one the title showed them on the sofa. Part 2 the title showed them in the streets.
There is one download. If there were 2 parts it would be in the OP, I mean it is almost 7GB, this is still called Ch.1 . Check the changlog in the OP.

Does anyone have a working uncensored version? I tried to use the Google Drive that someone put but, it didn't work and this message popped up View attachment 2856788

The version here is uncensored, long ago there was a public "free" version that was censored, F95 has always had the uncensored version...

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
There is one download. If there were 2 parts it would be in the OP, I mean it is almost 7GB, this is still called Ch.1 . Check the changlog in the OP.

The version here is uncensored, long ago there was a public "free" version that was censored, F95 has always had the uncensored version...
What is OP? I keep hearing people saying that. I never heard of t. I thought it meant Operating Personnel. Also, thanks for the update about the censorship.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes