Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To be honest, I mostly agree with this entire sentence, although I don't actually dislike any of the characters (not even Frank) ... but I'm just responding 'cause I made myself laugh with this thought:

Great game in general especially the first chapters! I love Lilly, Beth and Abby but I have to say that I can't stand how manipulative Becca is, nor how boring Meiko is and how annoying it is to read the mc sometimes haha
What I heard:
I love your game! One-Third of it SUCKS!

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I'm actually ok with Frank. Although his constant whinging does get tiresome after awhile. It's nice to see a parental figure who's not a predator.
He's the nice guy you want your daughter to meet and marry............until he starts fucking your grandkids :p

It's Meiko that I can't stand. She brings absolutely nothing to the story. Not even a personality. I'll swap her with the purple haired girl anytime.

smikey

May 1, 2017
On the topic of that plant angle, it's likely one of the alternate angles as the animations cycle, and if it's not that, we got "voyeuristic" style angles when Frank was regaling Becca with his and Lilly's exertions if he took the pill.

I like Lil fine, but I hope the next update has a lot more content from Becca at least, if not her plus Mei. CNG basically skipped 90% of Becca and Frank's last day at the hotel, we only got the morning funsies, and nothing about the "ideas" Becca wanted to run past Frank post-coitus. I know these are setting up for the Becca and Abby oneshots, but given the length of this project thus far, there are a good number of bits that have added up and if they aren't covered by the spinoff VNs it's gonna feel like some crucial development has been left out. I'm not saying I'm not here for the lewdness primarily, but I do want some character development.

Character development does not mean Frank arguing with himself constantly. However, the last update did finally feel like it was moving past that, now there's just the last hurdle/stumbling point of Abby and how Frank will fuck that up at some point for our dark middle chapter, before he finally relents and just hands everything over to Becca because she's so clearly, obviously the only person that can finagle this whole situation she created because Frank's a dummy that will screw it all up with his good intentions.

Edit: Double-checking and comparing the plant/chairs situation in the game, the planter box doesn't even go that far between the arm chairs, that angle is situated right between them, and in the last update when you get back to the new living room the planter clearly stops way before that point. I hope someone got fired for this blunder.
screenshot0004.png

FakeEdit2: Now, let's talk about how in the main game, the scene where Lily shows up crying to Frank she's not wearing shoes,
screenshot0003.png
while in Lilith's Longing, that same scene shows her clearly and explicitly entering the apartment with shoes on.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Then it will indeed be a problem for you because as others have said the story of this game relies a lot on the fact that the girls are adopted only and not his blood-related children(*) and how that makes it legally okay but morally problematic for MC(+). To a lesser degree the girls can also not be underage since the story needs them to be able to have certain rights, own property, act on their own before the law, are not under parental surveillance anymore and so forth. So both aspects cannot be changed via patch, only via a complete rewrite of the story. So you can roll with a (by your kink-satisfaction) "non incest" game or get away before you get sucked in too much.
Thank you for Clarification of "why not", and giving actual Answer to the Query. If not having played yet, the "adopted" and "over 18" seem much like having "landlord" and "tenants". Like Game was changed afterwards to appease Patreon. But you explain that this Game was always meaning to be this way, and is not just faking it.

Most other Reply to Question are simply "ew pedo". Which, besides being insulting, are silly because of how many Fetish are catered to in these Games. Now that I have learned these Aspects are directly explored, and necessary, to the Plot, I will not be wondering if Game was altered half way. Thank you.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I want to see Daddy walk in on Abby while she is scratching an itch with that Dildo she has.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
On the topic of that plant angle, it's likely one of the alternate angles as the animations cycle, and if it's not that, we got "voyeuristic" style angles when Frank was regaling Becca with his and Lilly's exertions if he took the pill.

I like Lil fine, but I hope the next update has a lot more content from Becca at least, if not her plus Mei. CNG basically skipped 90% of Becca and Frank's last day at the hotel, we only got the morning funsies, and nothing about the "ideas" Becca wanted to run past Frank post-coitus. I know these are setting up for the Becca and Abby oneshots, but given the length of this project thus far, there are a good number of bits that have added up and if they aren't covered by the spinoff VNs it's gonna feel like some crucial development has been left out. I'm not saying I'm not here for the lewdness primarily, but I do want some character development.

Character development does not mean Frank arguing with himself constantly. However, the last update did finally feel like it was moving past that, now there's just the last hurdle/stumbling point of Abby and how Frank will fuck that up at some point for our dark middle chapter, before he finally relents and just hands everything over to Becca because she's so clearly, obviously the only person that can finagle this whole situation she created because Frank's a dummy that will screw it all up with his good intentions.

Edit: Double-checking and comparing the plant/chairs situation in the game, the planter box doesn't even go that far between the arm chairs, that angle is situated right between them, and in the last update when you get back to the new living room the planter clearly stops way before that point. I hope someone got fired for this blunder.
View attachment 2800354

FakeEdit2: Now, let's talk about how in the main game, the scene where Lily shows up crying to Frank she's not wearing shoes,
View attachment 2800344
while in Lilith's Longing, that same scene shows her clearly and explicitly entering the apartment with shoes on.
View attachment 2800348
I think that Lilith is used to living in a shoe-free home but the dev didn't want to render a shoe tree by the entrance, so they just disappear into the aether. I'm almost certainly wrong about this and I'm sure there are probably hundreds of renders of people wearing their shoes in the apartment (including Lilith) but it sounds almost good enough to get a no-prize.

Reactions: pgm_01
Dec 17, 2018
God its like a real life simulator, so freaking realistic, like the stories, the events, background checks and everything actually felt like it happened, or the author is just great one with the great minds, manage to capture life story's essence.

at first I find the MC as corrupt like other games, typically degrading, guess I was judging the book by its first appearance (by appearances I mean the way he looks at the mirror) like seriously, those looks is like having typical degrading intentions to her daughters, I was complete fooled until I saw the MC's contents of the book, though MC appearance gradually change to what I'm been expecting to see that suites his nature, part of me wish I had a father that cares alot like the MC even if its not my actual father just like the story except not as her daughters but as his son, those every boy's dream of having these kinds of dads in their life.

He still loves and slightly feel or fear for his ex Shannon and respect her after all the deeds she's done. his affection still remains as he promise to love her daughters as much as his own and for her.

though I'm glad the bottom faces I keep seeing from below left screen has changed, unlike it was before.... its horrifying
Abigail's, Lilith's and Rebecca's looks once turned horrid was prevented Ithink..., still keeps seeing these remains vividly horrid faces from Lilith's and Rebecca's faces, glad Meiko remains cute and how Lilith story develops.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
God its like a real life simulator, so freaking realistic, like the stories, the events, background checks and everything actually felt like it happened, or the author is just great one with the great minds, manage to capture life story's essence.
many devs are like that, drifty is best since he wrote his game based on own experiences.

Reactions: rudy007

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Umm, I need to ask what bit am I supposed to play?
I just saw this game pop up in notices and realised I'd never unzipped and tried it, but I seem to have multiple versions with different naming (I'm downloading 1.20 at the moment to add to the pile).
I have so far :-
SingleAgain-1.16 (plus Zoeys mod and a gallery mod)
SingleAgainCHP1-1.0
SingleAgainCHP2-1-14

So, does the 1.20 I'm doenloading supercede all of these or is it a mix of them?
Thanks for the help and looking forward to playing very soon.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020

So, does the 1.20 I'm doenloading supercede all of these or is it a mix of them?
1.20 is the one you want, it's the whole game. You probably want to get Lillith's longing as well, as it fleshes out some bits about one of the main girls. Fractured Fairy Tales is fun too, but not directly connected to the main game, though it's the same characters, sort of, but in completely different settings and stories. Both of those are in linked in OP.

Reactions: Sparhawker

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just saw this game pop up in notices and realised I'd never unzipped and tried it, but I seem to have multiple versions with different naming (I'm downloading 1.20 at the moment to add to the pile).
I have so far :-
SingleAgain-1.16 (plus Zoeys mod and a gallery mod)
SingleAgainCHP1-1.0
SingleAgainCHP2-1-14

1.20 is the one you want, it's the whole game. You probably want to get Lillith's longing as well, as it fleshes out some bits about one of the main girls. Fractured Fairy Tales is fun too, but not directly connected to the main game, though it's the same characters, sort of, but in completely different settings and stories. Both of those are in linked in OP.
You actually should get Lillith's Longing. There's a point in the game where it will tell you it's time to watch it. Even if you never want to see it again, it's worth the context enhancement that it brings to the main story.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Thanks, so I can just remove all the bits I have and wait until Mega finishes downloading.
I'll look into the Lillith's game, though I need to wait until I get more download available on Mega (can't afford the premium).

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes