Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's really just the plant.

I forget what the plant's name is, but if you go on the CNG Discord it gets discussed - I don't know about this scene since I haven't been there for over a year, but it's in some of the older discussions.

Maybe they haven't been talking to him and he needs to listen in to get his roots stimulated and pump up the volume in his leaves. ;)
:D
Boooooring... I liked our theories more. ;)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I believe that the image in question is an alternative camera angle. Something we also had briefly during Frank's and Lilly's first time.

I think so: Abby will probably catch Frank and Lilly sooner or later but not before the story with her biological father is clarified and the side story about Abby has been published.

While I personally don't think her side story is quite as essential as Lilly's to understand her development, it would be quite interesting to know certain scenarios better (like how she made Lilly meek after she punched Frank in the eye and how Lilly got turned down by Abby). We have a rough summary of what happened but this is without context (like Abby's thoughts at that moment) and the exact wording.

But what I think is essential: the overcoming of an obstacle. In Lilly's case, it was breaking up with her boyfriend and accepting Frank as her father figure and lover. With Abby, it's more likely to be the confrontation with her father, a confrontation with Shannon that will occur in the upcoming update, and that Lilly and Frank will not resist Abby in the current arrangement.
(y)(y)(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That's why my allergies have been running amok for the last couple weeks! I thought I was getting bukkaked by grass, but it was that damn houseplant after I did my last Single Again playthrough.
I don't know your environment, but when spring is on the way and the pine trees here in Southeast Texas get going, the whole world turns yellow.

PLANT SPOOGE EVERYWHERE! :ROFLMAO:

Other varieties are more discreet, but actually affect me more. I think Western Cedar is my biggest nemesis.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
But it could lead to an interesting development:

Lil: "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Daddy - that was wonderful."
Frank: "Uuunnggghhhhh! Wow, Dewdrop - you just wring me out better and better each time."
Both: "Ahh-choo!"
Lil: "What's with all the pollen suddenly in the apartment?"
Plant: <lights a cigarette>
See? Already much better... :ROFLMAO:
They should spill water over that plant before the whole block catches fire...

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
But it could lead to an interesting development:

Lil: "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, Daddy - that was wonderful."
Frank: "Uuunnggghhhhh! Wow, Dewdrop - you just wring me out better and better each time."
Both: "Ahh-choo!"
Lil: "What's with all the pollen suddenly in the apartment?"
Plant: <lights a cigarette>
That's why my allergies have been running amok for the last couple weeks! I thought I was getting bukkaked by grass, but it was that damn houseplant after I did my last Single Again playthrough.
See? Already much better... :ROFLMAO:
They should spill water over that plant before the whole block catches fire...
:oops: :eek: :unsure::D:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Okay, I need to go to work

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I believe that the image in question is an alternative camera angle. Something we also had briefly during Frank's and Lilly's first time.

I think so: Abby will probably catch Frank and Lilly sooner or later but not before the story with her biological father is clarified and the side story about Abby has been published.

While I personally don't think her side story is quite as essential as Lilly's to understand her development, it would be quite interesting to know certain scenarios better (like how she made Lilly meek after she punched Frank in the eye and how Lilly got turned down by Abby). We have a rough summary of what happened but this is without context (like Abby's thoughts at that moment) and the exact wording.

But what I think is essential: the overcoming of an obstacle. In Lilly's case, it was breaking up with her boyfriend and accepting Frank as her father figure and lover. With Abby, it's more likely to be the confrontation with her father, a confrontation with Shannon that will occur in the upcoming update, and that Lilly and Frank will not resist Abby in the current arrangement.
I would love to see what she wrote in that note to herself way back.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I don't know your environment, but when spring is on the way and the pine trees here in Southeast Texas get going, the whole world turns yellow.

PLANT SPOOGE EVERYWHERE! :ROFLMAO:

Other varieties are more discreet, but actually affect me more. I think Western Cedar is my biggest nemesis.
Out here in Big Country we call it Mountain cedar. But it's the same miserable shit

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Out here in Big Country we call it Mountain cedar. But it's the same miserable shit
I mean, technically my car is grey, but depending on light it is arguable, sometimes for example it looks bluish. But at a certain time of the year, when plants have sex and Lili and Frank are standing in front of each other, it's yellow-green and everybody is sneezing ...

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
I don't really see Abby being able to bottle up like Lilly did. My prediction is that Abbys side story will have an ending analogous to "YOU'RE A FUCKING DEAD MAN FRANK!!!"

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't really see Abby being able to bottle up like Lilly did. My prediction is that Abbys side story will have an ending analogous to "YOU'RE A FUCKING DEAD MAN FRANK!!!"
No, Abby is more likely to scream, either some kind of denial or incoherently, and either run back upstairs, into the bathroom or out the door crying.

Either that or yell at them for being hypocrites, strip and demand immediate deflowering.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
No, Abby is more likely to scream, either some kind of denial or incoherently, and either run back upstairs, into the bathroom or out the door crying.

Either that or yell at them for being hypocrites, strip and demand immediate deflowering.
That's what I meant. Analogous, the Abby version. Probably shock/denial at first (a la finding out she was adopted), but building into fury during the following main story update.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

I think it'd either be the latter, or she'd go grab her big daddy and pretend she's Lilly for a few minutes.
I really don't think it'd actually be that big of a deal for her tbh though, Abby seems like a closet freak, if anything she might be mad if she misunderstood and thought Lilly was cheating on Frank with her

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Yes, that sounds like Abby. Lillith is an impulsive one, Abby is one that at first denies the situation and run away to try swallow it at first. But she has a Lillith side too; attack. The question is what she would make. And I think you read her correctly. I think too, she would run away somewhere she is feeling safe... And alone. Bathroom probably... or out, or upstairs.

pajarraco

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone pass me the save of version 1.20 for windows? My hard drive crashed and I don't want to start over.
thank you

misterx2999

May 31, 2022
Great game in general especially the first chapters! I love Lilly, Beth and Abby but I have to say that I can't stand how manipulative Becca is, nor how boring Meiko is and how annoying it is to read the mc sometimes haha

• Angry
Reactions: Strong1
3.90 star(s) 202 Votes