kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
1690000460467.png
I wonder who's spying (kinda looks like a spying position)? could Shannon be behind that plant spying (probably not, if Frank and Lilly's noses work, they'd probably smell the stench)? so a spycam?

we'll find out next update

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: pgm_01 and Elhemeer

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
if it's actually someone and not just a strange angle for the render, then it's definitely her
Her red mop of hair isn't ideal camouflage for hiding behind a plant so it is finally confirmed that Frank is indeed colorblind.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Her red mop of hair isn't ideal camouflage for hiding behind a plant so it is finally confirmed that Frank is indeed colorblind.
Well... Love is colorblind? But, yes her mop of a hair is visible from the ISS, the Moon probably too. (We will have confirmation in few years, when NASA learns (again) how to land a spacecraft on the Moon...

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
if it's actually someone and not just a strange angle for the render, then it's definitely her
Sorry to be that guy but below is an extract from the latest 'best girl' poll results post from a couple of days ago on the Clever Name Games Patreon;

But back to Abby. I know people want her scenes in the story already. But she's still a ways off (And the story won't end when they do).

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
It may just be me but could our little spy be indeed Abby... Could she come to discover that the whole family is bumping uglies except her. Now that would indeed upset the Apple cart more than Shannon snooping around ,and besides how would she have access to the interior of the apartment without a Key.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
It may just be me but could our little spy be indeed Abby... Could she come to discover that the whole family is bumping uglies except her. Now that would indeed upset the Apple cart more than Shannon snooping around ,and besides how would she have access to the interior of the apartment without a Key.
I think people are really overthinking this. It's most likely just an external camera shot of the scene. I'm pretty sure not everything has been through player POV camera.

Reactions: Maviarab

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think people are really overthinking this. It's most likely just an external camera shot of the scene. I'm pretty sure not everything has been through player POV camera.
This is true, but usually when we're getting "third person" view, it's when Frank isn't in the room (I can't recall any time he was there and we saw another point of view without mirrors), so the speculation is certainly valid.

The idea that we're getting someone else's first-person view would be, if I recall correctly, new for the game.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
This is true, but usually when we're getting "third person" view, it's when Frank isn't in the room (I can't recall any time he was there and we saw another point of view without mirrors), so the speculation is certainly valid.

The idea that we're getting someone else's first-person view would be, if I recall correctly, new for the game.
I thought the same. Most logical for "spy" role is Abs. It would help the acceleration of Abs coming to harem, Lillith has veto on Abby, but this veto would disappear if Abs find MC and Lillith in flagranti. If this would be Shannon we would have probably a situation where Shannon would have all cards in her hand and I don't believe CNC would go this way.
Shannon probably only come to find Lillith and Becca and she had nowhere to begin the search, only MC.
Lillith kicking Abs from bed could have to do something to do with her spying. Suspicion? Girls have apartment very close and it would be logic they move their play there, but Lillith could probably not hold it or there was anything else happening in their apartment. It's clear this is MC's apartment.
I looking up to Meiko.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If it needs to be an external viewer, why not set up a camera. Logical problem: how would you know that there would be something to film at that position - but that would be way easier to hide than any person.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
If it needs to be an external viewer, why not set up a camera. Logical problem: how would you know that there would be something to film at that position - but that would be way easier to hide than any person.
Camera would work, but somebody have to become suspicious about something. Question is: who and what he/she hopes to find. Shennon has no key and nobody would let her in. Abs is only left. Other girls have no reason because they could see it anyway if they want. Lillith is probably not yet ready for that, but I doubt she would forbid it. And another question; if there is a camera, target would be MC, he's only constant in this place. And/or Abby.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I can totally see Shannut trying to plant some kind of spy camera in there, even if she doesn't really think she's going to find something (Really, from her perspective, other than not being the man she wanted him to be(?), what has he done to make HER think he'd be doing something with the girls?), just on the off-chance something might happen. I can totally see that.

What I CAN'T see is her doing it well, and even if NO ONE ELSE finds it before she can make use of the information, Becca or Nessa would. They're both too observant and too smart not to.

On the other hand, I could definitely see her planting something in the plants, and then never having a chance to retrieve it, and THEN Abby finds it and watches whatever is on there.

Anyway, those are my thoughts for if it isn't just Abby or Mei getting an eyeful ... and on further speculation, I don't actually think Mei would have to hide from them, so I now think Abby, spy cam or just third-person view is most likely.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Camera would work, but somebody have to become suspicious about something. Question is: who and what he/she hopes to find. Shennon has no key and nobody would let her in. Abs is only left. Other girls have no reason because they could see it anyway if they want. Lillith is probably not yet ready for that, but I doubt she would forbid it. And another question; if there is a camera, target would be MC, he's only constant in this place. And/or Abby.
I can totally see Shannut trying to plant some kind of spy camera in there, even if she doesn't really think she's going to find something (Really, from her perspective, other than not being the man she wanted him to be(?), what has he done to make HER think he'd be doing something with the girls?), just on the off-chance something might happen. I can totally see that.

What I CAN'T see is her doing it well, and even if NO ONE ELSE finds it before she can make use of the information, Becca or Nessa would. They're both too observant and too smart not to.

On the other hand, I could definitely see her planting something in the plants, and then never having a chance to retrieve it, and THEN Abby finds it and watches whatever is on there.

Anyway, those are my thoughts for if it isn't just Abby or Mei getting an eyeful ... and on further speculation, I don't actually think Mei would have to hide from them, so I now think Abby, spy cam or just third-person view is most likely.
It's really just the plant.

I forget what the plant's name is, but if you go on the CNG Discord it gets discussed - I don't know about this scene since I haven't been there for over a year, but it's in some of the older discussions.

Maybe they haven't been talking to him and he needs to listen in to get his roots stimulated and pump up the volume in his leaves. ;)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I believe that the image in question is an alternative camera angle. Something we also had briefly during Frank's and Lilly's first time.

I think so: Abby will probably catch Frank and Lilly sooner or later but not before the story with her biological father is clarified and the side story about Abby has been published.

While I personally don't think her side story is quite as essential as Lilly's to understand her development, it would be quite interesting to know certain scenarios better (like how she made Lilly meek after she punched Frank in the eye and how Lilly got turned down by Abby). We have a rough summary of what happened but this is without context (like Abby's thoughts at that moment) and the exact wording.

But what I think is essential: the overcoming of an obstacle. In Lilly's case, it was breaking up with her boyfriend and accepting Frank as her father figure and lover. With Abby, it's more likely to be the confrontation with her father, a confrontation with Shannon that will occur in the upcoming update, and that Lilly and Frank will not resist Abby in the current arrangement.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's really just the plant.

I forget what the plant's name is, but if you go on the CNG Discord it gets discussed - I don't know about this scene since I haven't been there for over a year, but it's in some of the older discussions.

Maybe they haven't been talking to him and he needs to listen in to get his roots stimulated and pump up the volume in his leaves. ;)
Boooooring... I liked our theories more. ;)

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes