Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
does anyone know if there is any content planned with that hot secretary chick? She was kinda cute

Xardus

Sep 6, 2017
Here a little Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some additional game settings.
Info: should be compatible to the WT Mod from Zoey Raven and the Gallery Mod from Azk66, too.

May 12, 2023
- new Mod version v1.20

Download Mod v1.20 ( ~5MB)
Workupload -

============================

Second Mod version with additional music
using my jukebox function "QuickMusic"

Download Mod 1.20Audio (~70MB)
Workupload -

============================

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.20Audio +
- WT Mod v1.20 from Zoey Raven
- Gallery Mod v1.20 from hds666/Azk66
Pixeldrain - (~1.6GB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics of the Mod (variant with Audio):
View attachment 2616306 View attachment 2616307 View attachment 2616308 View attachment 2616309 View attachment 2616310 View attachment 2616311
hey quick question, I cant get the quick menu get to work at all. either with Zoeys mod nor without it.
the mod installation works perfect and everything shows up when I start the game and go into preferences (like Mod KoGa3/Additional game settings) and I can set the variables, but when I load a game the quick menu is just not there, even when starting a new game its not there.
any idea why this could be?

also thx for making those awesome mods for all those games

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
hey quick question, I cant get the quick menu get to work at all. either with Zoeys mod nor without it.
the mod installation works perfect and everything shows up when I start the game and go into preferences (like Mod KoGa3/Additional game settings) and I can set the variables, but when I load a game the quick menu is just not there, even when starting a new game its not there.
any idea why this could be?

also thx for making those awesome mods for all those games
Please check the following:
When loading your save go into the preferences, there should be now a Quick menu setting option:
SingleAgain.jpg
If it's already ON maybe try to turn it OFF and ON again.

Also: when starting a new game the quick menu only appears after the tutorial/renaming, before it's deactivated from the game itself. First time the Quick menu shows up is at this game point (screenshot using the Mod with music):
SingleAgain2.jpg

Xardus

Sep 6, 2017
Please check the following:
OH MY FKN GOD.....

I cant believe it...I clicked On/Auto/OFF through a cpl of times....but when going back in the game I never let it stay on "Off" only "Auto" and then back in the game....I feel so stupid right now. It works. Like its intended to :D
Thank you mate.
and keep up the good work!

• Haha
Reactions: KoGa3 and Elhemeer

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Around the same time you will.
Nah, the mc is one of the weakest in terms of his own agency I have ever seen. One step forward and 10 steps every fucking time.
Without Beth actually pushing him to fucking do something, he would still be a complete chump.

I have no problems with good story telling that sets up the characters, Hell Light of my life is one of my favorite games, but the mc in this game is not only indecisive, he must feel existential dread at the choice of tooth paste he should use when he brushes his teeth.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Nah, the mc is one of the weakest in terms of his own agency I have ever seen. One step forward and 10 steps every fucking time.
Without Beth actually pushing him to fucking do something, he would still be a complete chump.

I have no problems with good story telling that sets up the characters, Hell Light of my life is one of my favorite games, but the mc in this game is not only indecisive, he must feel existential dread at the choice of tooth paste he should use when he brushes his teeth.
Ahh, I see your confusion, this character doesn't just think with his dick. His agency, as you put it, is to be a loving father and protector to three girls that he loves with all his heart even though they aren't biologically related to him. He has never thought of them in a sexual way before because he is a good man with strong morals. I know that might be a foreign concept to some people who just see women as living sex dolls. This is a corruption game, but it is flipped where the MC is the one being corrupted by the women. Where the game is now he is happily engaging in sex with not only Beth but Lilly and Becca too. He is well on his way to including Meiko in that. The corruption is working. The way things are going Abby will probably make the first move but that is because he has been her father before she was even born.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Ahh, I see your confusion, this character doesn't just think with his dick. His agency, as you put it, is to be a loving father and protector to three girls that he loves with all his heart even though they aren't biologically related to him. He has never thought of them in a sexual way before because he is a good man with strong morals. I know that might be a foreign concept to some people who just see women as living sex dolls. This is a corruption game, but it is flipped where the MC is the one being corrupted by the women. Where the game is now he is happily engaging in sex with not only Beth but Lilly and Becca too. He is well on his way to including Meiko in that. The corruption is working. The way things are going Abby will probably make the first move but that is because he has been her father before she was even born.
Exactly. I really like this twist on the troupe.

Reactions: pgm_01

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

It's funny because imo LomL's MC is probably the closest comparable to Frank, not counting NTR protagonists. Dude's just a decent guy trying to be a good father getting corrupted to absolute shit by his lovably degenerate daughter Denise. Sure Frank is way more of a wet blanket, a brutal worrywart and all around murderer of all things fun, but the dynamic between the two games, with a hesitant MC being corrupted by his more perverted daughter as she tries to make a family harem so everyone she loves can be together forever is pretty well identical.

My advice. If Frank does or says something ridiculous or stupid just laugh and maybe even call him a boomer or something. This game will drive you crazy if you don't make Frank's stupid moments into a laugh. Like him freaking out over Lilith's belly button piercing, that made me roll my eyes but it was genuinely funny.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes