MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I find it more surprising that she talks about butts in the plural. Sure her butt is a prominent feature, but not that it would count as more than one.

Reactions: Piso Mojado

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I find it more surprising that she talks about butts in the plural. Sure her butt is a prominent feature, but not that it would count as more than one.
I guess it's a typo missing a '
Yeah, pretty certain that should be "My butt's buzzing", short for "my butt is buzzing", since "My butts buzzing" also ain't a complete sentence.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, pretty certain that should be "My butt's buzzing", short for "my butt is buzzing", since "My butts buzzing" also ain't a complete sentence.
Well, why is it incomplete sentence? if you look towards the "grandma's house" then the MC has no less than 3 own butts. wanna count? his own butt - 1, Mila - 2, and Jasmine - 3. all those butts are his own. yes, the last two are attached to other bodies, but these bodies are also his property.
so - everything makes sense, the main thing is to be able to read correctly.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018

Just a little update

Hey everyone,

Time for a small update of what's going on. I took some time off and played the hell out of Zelda ToTK (Amazing game! If you haven't played it yet, do it!). I've been working on the game, making images and video the whole time so I didn't fall too far behind.

So, a new story has been added to Fractured Fairy tales. It has a medieval fantasy setting and unlike the Abby's Christmas story, this is an actual story and it's fairly long. About %20 the size of a recent update to the main game. Hope you guys like it. FFT has been moved to the BnV tier.

Since it's July it's time for the next Best girl poll (tm). A real one this time (Sorry Shannon fans). I'll also be making a little change to what happens with the winner. Previously the winner would get a sexy story told about them by Becca in the main game. But, we could run into a problem if say someone wins a bunch of times in a row or if there's no real way to fit in a story in that update. In that case the winner will still get a story but it'll be added to FFT instead of the main game. The poll will start in a couple days.

After the poll is finished I'll be posting screen shots for the next Single again update.

That's all for now, I think. If you have any questions or anything let me know down below or you can ask on Discord. Thanks everyone.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
So, a new story has been added to Fractured Fairy tales. It has a medieval fantasy setting and unlike the Abby's Christmas story, this is an actual story and it's fairly long. About %20 the size of a recent update to the main game. Hope you guys like it.
Will someone post it?

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes