Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Single Again Ch 1 v1.21 with Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

Android Special Instructions:
Install the apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location!
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/single.again/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Note: The archive.rpa WILL be used for future updates so if you keep it, next update will be small.

RPA File:
(not needed if you still have it from last time)
Mega
1.21 APK:
Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch1 v1.21

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This was the last update for me. I've given the game a lot of rope, but I've just found it annoying for a while now. I liked it a lot when it first started, but for the last several updates I've just been frustrated with the story, characters and even the art is extremely dated at this point. As I lost interest in the story, the egg shaped heads with creepy giant eyes became more noticeable.

I don't know if the dev is deliberately drawing out certain elements (Abby) to lengthen the game, but pacing is probably one of the things that ended up pushing me away from the game.
Well, I guess that means goodbye.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
This was the last update for me. I've given the game a lot of rope, but I've just found it annoying for a while now. I liked it a lot when it first started, but for the last several updates I've just been frustrated with the story, characters and even the art is extremely dated at this point. As I lost interest in the story, the egg shaped heads with creepy giant eyes became more noticeable.

I don't know if the dev is deliberately drawing out certain elements (Abby) to lengthen the game, but pacing is probably one of the things that ended up pushing me away from the game.
oh no anyway.gif

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023

Okay, buh-bye.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021

Here's your hat, what's your hurry?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
pretty decent update, good story progression too with the bio dad. That Lilly cockblock scene was good as well, I was a bit surprised MC wasn't a lil bitch again about it, progressed with her quite faster than the other girls :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hmorphone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
pretty decent update, good story progression too with the bio dad. That Lilly cockblock scene was good as well, I was a bit surprised MC wasn't a lil bitch again about it, progressed with her quite faster than the other girls :ROFLMAO:
While spoilers are nice and polite towards those who have not reached a certain point yet or similar, if there is no indication of what is in the spoiler, you wouldn't know whether this is an interesting information or debate you'd like to read or stuff you better avoid. ;)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
While spoilers are nice and polite towards those who have not reached a certain point yet or similar, if there is no indication of what is in the spoiler, you wouldn't know whether this is an interesting information or debate you'd like to read or stuff you better avoid. ;)
you are not wrong, but I'd rather do this when a new update is out rather than people getting pissed at me over spoilers, I learned from my mistakes :ROFLMAO:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SingleAgain-1.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

etool

Jun 14, 2021
all those who cry about 'slow burn' need to remember this is a day by day type update thing

from start to finish the entire timeline is like a week (I forget how many days/weeks) but this does not happen over years, but simple days

the abby thing makes sense, he considers her a real daughter, is he supposed to do her in a couple days? the other girls Becca and lilly make more sense, especially when we know Becca has planned this for years

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
all those who cry about 'slow burn' need to remember this is a day by day type update thing

from start to finish the entire timeline is like a week (I forget how many days/weeks) but this does not happen over years, but simple days

the abby thing makes sense, he considers her a real daughter, is he supposed to do her in a couple days? the other girls Becca and lilly make more sense, especially when we know Becca has planned this for years
Exactly that.

I think the plot begins on the first of April and the current update takes place on April 21, means in the course of the plot has not passed a month in which:

Frank has divorced his ex-wife.
Lilly has started to see Frank like the father figure she always longed for.
Abby has learned that Frank is not her biological father.
Frank has begun intimate relationships with his former stepdaughters.
A billionaire's daughter and her female partner have befriended Frank and wish for him to impregnate her.

I admit that there is probably some sort of contradiction here between the perceived plot length of this VN and its actual plot length due to the comparatively "small updates," but it is actually a fairly short period of time for the characters in which their lives are pretty much shaken up.

Reactions: hmorphone and etool

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 Its just that your Android Port is 1.6gb and is the perfect size for the memory space I have on my phone. I've tried to download the Android version thats just been posted on here (v1.21 which is 2.2gb) but it told me that there was a problem parsing the data. Now I have no idea what that means but thats one of the reasons why I asked you. Again, sorry for asking. I just play these games and have no idea what you and others go through modding them.
Info: I did now a port update to v1.21, included are the actual WT Mod and the gallery Mod v1.20.

3.90 star(s) 199 Votes