Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well... if MC is a man, then a "Daddy I'd like to Fuck" tag would mean MC fucks a daddy... :eek::eek::eek:
While I would have used the tag like that (and tags are being reworked, so who knows what will happen) right now the definition says "Sex act with an older man who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent)" - and as all tags isn't reserved to stuff MC does themselves.

(What I found more demoralizing is that apparently I already left the DILF category, unless I appear younger than I actually am ...)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Isn't that a faux pa?
I have friends whose kids call their dad's "husband" "Faux Pa". Didn't understand why my parents' friends were getting a divorce when I was 8 or 9 in the 70s, but, looking back as an adult, it was so damn obvious. He tried - ended up with two wonderful daughters and a son that all turned out great. But, being the 70s when it all went down, it was a rough couple of years for all of them afterwards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have friends whose kids call their dad's "husband" "Faux Pa". Didn't understand why my parents' friends were getting a divorce when I was 8 or 9 in the 70s, but, looking back as an adult, it was so damn obvious. He tried - ended up with two wonderful daughters and a son that all turned out great. But, being the 70s when it all went down, it was a rough couple of years for all of them afterwards.
Umm...whut?

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Start coming up with Farm games for the good ol' boys we'll have to add GILF's and CILF's and who knows how many other ILF's we can come up with. :LOL:

Jun 30, 2020
horse ilf, sheep ilf, chicken ilf, cow ilf, ......................
As a point of historical reference I call your attention to the case of Thomas Granger, the first juvenile given the death penalty in the colonial United States.

Lots of ilfs in that particular story.

• Haha
Reactions: girlfairdev

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
They have these tags for a reason.

1701990053016.png

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
man just look at the OP, it's literally highlighted
Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned.

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes