cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's a bit of a word salad there...
well here minor hasn't been able to buy non-alcohol products cause it might contain alcohol (even it's stated not having any) since it is made near same way as it's alcoholic version, also same thing with products (like chocolate) having some alcohol type in name (would need to eat tons of those to even feel bit buzzed but person would throw up way before that due overeating chocolate).

Reactions: rudy007

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Weird fact but I remember years ago reading that the lethal dose of chocolate for a human in a single sitting is about 22lbs.
well that's around 10-11 small boxes of chocos with alcohol or under 10 if big boxes. while i like eating choco can't get anywhere near that on 1 sitting.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well right. still world record is eating 22 lb steak.
I love to eat - and people who meet me can easily spot that - but I've seen videos of "eat food fast" competitions or the (apparently quite popular elsewhere but basically unknown here) "If you eat our grand dish in less than X minutes it's free and you get a T Shirt" stuff, and it's plain disgusting to me. I like to savor my treats, not just go in and get finished first.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I once saw a guy lose a bar bet as to how many pickled eggs he could eat. Turned out he could eat a lot more than I'd guessed, but holding onto them was another matter. :LOL:

• Haha

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Here in the US, I've heard stories of enforcement agencies testing compliance by setting up situations where the seller should refuse to sell alcohol kbuyer is a minor, buyer strongly appears to be making purchase for minors, possibly buyer is currently strongly intoxicated (not 100% sure about this one)). If you've known people who lost their liquor license (and thus possibly had to close down their business), you'd err on the side of caution, too.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Weird fact but I remember years ago reading that the lethal dose of chocolate for a human in a single sitting is about 22lbs.
Interesting ... although I imagine if a human managed to get 221 lbs into their stomach all at once ... it wouldn't matter what it was, it would most likely be lethal.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Interesting ... although I imagine if a human managed to get 221 lbs into their stomach all at once ... it wouldn't matter what it was, it would most likely be lethal.
Quick note to check for typo.

Original amount given: 22 lbs.
You mention: 221 lbs. (10 times as much)

Wanted to be sure you hadn't misread the original amount (it was entered as 22lbs, allowing you to mistake the "l" for a "1")

• Haha

we51nat0r

Apr 20, 2021
lmao just stuck my head in the door to see what was up with game and founda a fun and weird convo....yeah they do stings like that all the time around my area....great games dev keep up the good work

• Haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I once saw a guy lose a bar bet as to how many pickled eggs he could eat. Turned out he could eat a lot more than I'd guessed, but holding onto them was another matter. :LOL:
right, stomach can't handle that much so eggs return same way as those came.

If you've known people who lost their liquor license (and thus possibly had to close down their business), you'd err on the side of caution, too.
yea but not always but that's their choice.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
my patience is about to burst. I don't care if the girls in daddy's dream lose their wings* and start walking, but I just have to ask WHEN WILL THERE BE AN UPDATE? phew, I was relieved, it became easier =)

*fan meme from the game "Harem Hotel"

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes