Gametimer

May 21, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.22.
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for uploading this so quickly the66!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
With the spammy inner monologue every update, which usually takes up about 80% of the total dialogue (zzzz) does anyone even read it anymore ? lol
Why spamming after ever release the same monologue about the MC's inner monologue, which usually takes up about 80% of the total post after an update (zzzz) does anyone even read it anymore?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So I stopped playing this after MC fucks best girl (Lilith) and then Becca. Reason is that it got boring with no drama/conflict anymore.

Did anything else happen afterward to make it interesting? or did it become an after story with daddy's harem?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
So I stopped playing this after MC fucks best girl (Lilith) and then Becca. Reason is that it got boring with no drama/conflict anymore.

Did anything else happen afterward to make it interesting? or did it become an after story with daddy's harem?
Bad Ahys! Bad....bad bad!

Drama started with Shannon....kids moved out into same complex as MC/Abby....Shannon on the warpath...Abby goes all warlord on her ass....it's buildin....slowly, admittedly lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
OK... It's my turn to run away before spoilers. See you after I finish it from beginning. Big thanks for uploader(s)...

jmk725

Jan 6, 2018

You missed the murder also! Things are really heating up!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Overview:
In Single again you play the role of Frank
I love the fact that there is no point system and a choice just starts a new path, I have always hated point systems especially when they ignore the actual status of a point system just to perform an action that no longer makes sense (performing a brave act when you have a huge number of cowardice points for example). This game looks completely different from many visual novels where the story has choices or is kinetic. I hope to see more from this dev.

Reactions: $@~

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You missed the murder also! Things are really heating up!!
I would love some heavy drama like some characters dying or things like that.

I have a strong feeling you were joking though.

So I dont wanna get excited without confirmation but if things went that bad I woulg go back with popcorn.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Bad Ahys! Bad....bad bad!

Drama started with Shannon....kids moved out into same complex as MC/Abby....Shannon on the warpath...Abby goes all warlord on her ass....it's buildin....slowly, admittedly lol.
Mmm that seems to be ad hoc.

So far the story has been about MC getting with his daughters. Now that that has been resolved, a new source of conflict is required.

Ad hoc conflict can be as good as original conflict, but given how much of a cartoon character Shannon was by the moment I stopped playing, it sounds more like dev trying to keep his story longer than needed.

And I speak this with absolutely no information and the attitude of a entitle spoiled little bitch. That is, a standard f95zoner attitude.

Reactions: $@~
3.90 star(s) 195 Votes