-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hey all,

Version 1.22 is done and ready to go. All the bonus stuff is also up. I just finished with the writing this morning so the last half hasn't been proof read or tested by anyone else yet. So... The BnV tier will be getting it in a week with any spelling/ grammar/ Bug fixes. I did play through it and didn't get any errors. If you do find anything that needs to be fixed, please let me know on Discord.

Links for everything

A few things about this update:

• It starts right where 1.21 left off, with Frank on his way to dinner at Beth and Nessa's place.
  • Covers the rest of Saturday and all of Sunday.
  • If you don't sleep with Beth or haven't before, you will no longer get the option to sleep with her.
It's almost the end of the year and that means it's almost time for the next Best girl poll. In the previous polls almost all the votes went to the main four girls and wins were traded between them. So, I'm going to try something a little different this time to try and give the other girls a fighting chance.

It's playoff time!

For the first and second rounds we'll do two votes at the same time, lasting for two days. After the third and fourth rounds we'll just do one vote at a time. The first set of polls will start in a few days.

Christmas is just around the corner so that means a new story will be made for Fractured fairy tales starring Rebecca. That should be out before Christmas.

If the download link aren't working it's because they were posted on pirate sites and I have to change them again. Give them a few minutes and try again.

If you find any bugs or anything that needs to be fixed please make a post in the bug section on Discord.

Please take all discussion about the game there. I don't want to run afoul of this sites increasingly stringent guidelines.

Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy the update.

Happy holidays, everyone!

satirious

Mar 15, 2021

Hey all,

Version 1.22 is done and ready to go. All the bonus stuff is also up. I just finished with the writing this morning so the last half hasn't been proof read or tested by anyone else yet. So... The BnV tier will be getting it in a week with any spelling/ grammar/ Bug fixes. I did play through it and didn't get any errors. If you do find anything that needs to be fixed, please let me know on Discord.

Links for everything

• It starts right where 1.21 left off, with Frank on his way to dinner at Beth and Nessa's place.
  • If you don't sleep with Beth or haven't before, you will no longer get the option to sleep with her.
It's almost the end of the year and that means it's almost time for the next Best girl poll. In the previous polls almost all the votes went to the main four girls and wins were traded between them. So, I'm going to try something a little different this time to try and give the other girls a fighting chance.

It's playoff time!

For the first and second rounds we'll do two votes at the same time, lasting for two days. After the third and fourth rounds we'll just do one vote at a time. The first set of polls will start in a few days.

Christmas is just around the corner so that means a new story will be made for Fractured fairy tales starring Rebecca. That should be out before Christmas.

If the download link aren't working it's because they were posted on pirate sites and I have to change them again. Give them a few minutes and try again.

If you find any bugs or anything that needs to be fixed please make a post in the bug section on Discord.

Please take all discussion about the game there. I don't want to run afoul of this sites increasingly stringent guidelines.

Really appreciate you keeping us informed so, thanks for that.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

Hey all,

Links for everything

It's playoff time!

Waiting for the hero with the links
giphy.gif

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021
Waiting for the hero with the links
View attachment 3177565
After the last updates, when I posted the links here, I told myself that I won't do it anymore. I always posted the first official link here and tried to update every time the creator deleted it. I have slow internet. It's impossible for me to upload anything. But I still got a lot of insults and mockery. In some threads, people really don't deserve anything....

Reactions: dumapau and rudy007

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
After the last updates, when I posted the links here, I told myself that I won't do it anymore. I always posted the first official link here and tried to update every time the creator deleted it. I have slow internet. It's impossible for me to upload anything. But I still got a lot of insults and mockery. In some threads, people really don't deserve anything....
Dicks will be dicks, but I can't blame you. I hope someone else do it then.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If you really just want to share the links then you could report the first post, click game update as a reason and share the link there. That way CNG won't know he was leaked and the uploaders will be able to upload it to their own mirrors that he can't take down.
Sorry you're getting trolled by dicks though

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The developer keeps an eye out for their official links, which is understandable

3.90 star(s) 195 Votes