cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the writer really did their best to make you hate lilith at the beginning on this one huh lol
i mean.. the literal moment she finds out the apartment belongs to abigail she starts brainstorming on how to kick mc out as fast as possible lol
not exactly human-of-the-year behaviour there
can't blame her for trying but she knew it was pointless but still tried.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone,

The next update is on it's way and it's time for some sneak peek pics. 1.23 will released on Wednesday, April 17th.

This update starts on Monday, the morning after Lilly used Abby's rules against her. Meiko will be the big focus for the first half of the update. The second half will have multiple time jumps ending the update on Thursday night.

This is by far the most lewd filled update yet. I'm pretty sure there are more lewd images than not, or at least close to it.

It's been a wile since the last update so 1.23 will come out for BnV and Becca tiers at the same time.

Thanks for your patience and support, Hope you enjoy the pics.

A peek at one of the images from 1.24. ;)

Ooh, I already missed those big eyed girls :love: :LOL:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Saw this awful plate used in another VN that had someone ordering "Dover sole".
I may need to learn to use these design programs and start offering better food assets - maybe do like Amazon does and suggest wine pairing assets depending upon the food assets chosen... :unsure:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Saw this awful plate used in another VN that had someone ordering "Dover sole".
I may need to learn to use these design programs and start offering better food assets - maybe do like Amazon does and suggest wine pairing assets depending upon the food assets chosen... :unsure:
And I just look at that and think "Corn on the cob, I like. Some kind of fish; we'll see, I'm okay with about 75% of what I get offered. Veggies look fine. Drink? Water or juice will do."

In that kind of setting, I'd probably finish the food even if I didn't like some of it, but unless there was a type of food I didn't like, I'd be happy with it all. I know nothing about "pairing" foods together and I've never encountered combinations of foods I like that didn't "go well together"

And I don't drink, so the whole pairing of wine to meals never made any sense to me either.

That all said, seems unlikely someone in Beth's situation wouldn't have learned some of those conventions, so you're probably right about "available assets" ... or CNG is just another like me that knows nothing about high-end food pairing.

• Haha
Reactions: ThorinKing

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
And I just look at that and think "Corn on the cob, I like. Some kind of fish; we'll see, I'm okay with about 75% of what I get offered. Veggies look fine. Drink? Water or juice will do."

In that kind of setting, I'd probably finish the food even if I didn't like some of it, but unless there was a type of food I didn't like, I'd be happy with it all. I know nothing about "pairing" foods together and I've never encountered combinations of foods I like that didn't "go well together"

And I don't drink, so the whole pairing of wine to meals never made any sense to me either.

That all said, seems unlikely someone in Beth's situation wouldn't have learned some of those conventions, so you're probably right about "available assets" ... or CNG is just another like me that knows nothing about high-end food pairing.
Pretty sure it's' mostly an asset thing - saw the same one in another VN within the last week-ish. And with some dishes, like Dover sole, you look to the origin of the dish for how things get served. It's a UK/Euro based dish - no corn over there, at least not before it started getting imported from the Americas. I've also been involved in the hospitality industry for more than two decades, so I see what kinds of things get put on different styles of menus, what foods typically compliment, etc. Corn on the cob isn't a "high end restaurant" dish (eat with your hands, can get messy) and "Dover sole" is the kind of thing that isn't on most lower-end restaurants where you might see the corn appear. Just the kind of thing you notice when you've spent so much of your life around something.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Wasn't sure how to term a search for this, but in the current release (1.22), is there an error in the "getting ready for bed with Abby" scene when Frank gets the text messages while Abby goes down to make sure the door is locked, lights are off, and "tinkle"?

When the texts arrive, the phone says "Dewdrop", but he talks about texts from Vanessa, with attachments, and the next screen shows Vanessa's name, and the lewd shots she sends, and then that portion of the scene ends with a shot of Lil in her green shirt just before Abby shows up.

It makes me think that there were supposed to be two versions of the scene, one version if you stayed and had sex with Beth after supper, another if you left with Lil and had a scene with her after supper. The texts I got, regardless of which scene I chose in a given run, as noted, was the set of Vanessa texts. Haven't played them all out, but I had a couple of pretty basic "follow the recommended path" routes that both played the same way there. I'm thinking I'm missing some Lil content. Using the WT mod, so maybe that, combined with the gallery and music mods, are screwing things up - or it's just a coding error, or certain things were rendered with errors, or wrong slides are being pulled by the script, etc.

Just curious if someone knows if my speculation about two variants is accurate.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Wasn't sure how to term a search for this, but in the current release (1.22), is there an error in the "getting ready for bed with Abby" scene when Frank gets the text messages while Abby goes down to make sure the door is locked, lights are off, and "tinkle"?

When the texts arrive, the phone says "Dewdrop", but he talks about texts from Vanessa, with attachments, and the next screen shows Vanessa's name, and the lewd shots she sends, and then that portion of the scene ends with a shot of Lil in her green shirt just before Abby shows up.

It makes me think that there were supposed to be two versions of the scene, one version if you stayed and had sex with Beth after supper, another if you left with Lil and had a scene with her after supper. The texts I got, regardless of which scene I chose in a given run, as noted, was the set of Vanessa texts. Haven't played them all out, but I had a couple of pretty basic "follow the recommended path" routes that both played the same way there. I'm thinking I'm missing some Lil content. Using the WT mod, so maybe that, combined with the gallery and music mods, are screwing things up - or it's just a coding error, or certain things were rendered with errors, or wrong slides are being pulled by the script, etc.

Just curious if someone knows if my speculation about two variants is accurate.
From what I remember of that scene, I agree that it wouldn't make sense for Vanessa to send pics if you didn't get Beth warmed up for her ... but I don't remember if I played the "leave with Lil" scene, so I can't tell you if my experience would have been different.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Pretty sure it's' mostly an asset thing - saw the same one in another VN within the last week-ish. And with some dishes, like Dover sole, you look to the origin of the dish for how things get served. It's a UK/Euro based dish - no corn over there, at least not before it started getting imported from the Americas. I've also been involved in the hospitality industry for more than two decades, so I see what kinds of things get put on different styles of menus, what foods typically compliment, etc. Corn on the cob isn't a "high end restaurant" dish (eat with your hands, can get messy) and "Dover sole" is the kind of thing that isn't on most lower-end restaurants where you might see the corn appear. Just the kind of thing you notice when you've spent so much of your life around something.
I've been in your position - well, a different one but with the same quality: something that I know and the dev doesn't (or doesn't have the assets). And you just cannot unsee it. Then again, since they aren't in a restaurant, I have some experienced cooks in my circle of friends who will try all kinds of things out which don't seem to mesh, so maybe that can be applied here, too? But I will grant you that "With fish you'll have white wine, with steak you'll have red" is one of the first things you get told - for better or worse.

As for American influx on European cuisine however, let's consider what we would do without all the nightshades. Germans wouldn't have their potatoes, Belgians wouldn't have been able to invent French Fries, Italians wouldn't have tomato sauce for their pizza and so on. All I am saying is give corn a chance ;)

Reactions: notBatman747

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I've been in your position - well, a different one but with the same quality: something that I know and the dev doesn't (or doesn't have the assets). And you just cannot unsee it. Then again, since they aren't in a restaurant, I have some experienced cooks in my circle of friends who will try all kinds of things out which don't seem to mesh, so maybe that can be applied here, too? But I will grant you that "With fish you'll have white wine, with steak you'll have red" is one of the first things you get told - for better or worse.

As for American influx on European cuisine however, let's consider what we would do without all the nightshades. Germans wouldn't have their potatoes, Belgians wouldn't have been able to invent French Fries, Italians wouldn't have tomato sauce for their pizza and so on. All I am saying is give corn a chance ;)
If I did corn with sole in that preparation, it would be off the cob, maybe as a succotash style dish. I prefer to serve that and similar fish dishes with orzo or rice and maybe asparagus, broccolini, or even Brussels sprouts. As for "no red with fish", there are exceptions. Some of the "steak" cuts (swordfish, tuna, shark) can work well with the right red - even salmon. But I wouldn't go with something like a cab or a bigger red - maybe a barberra, pinot noir, or certain blends. German reds, while difficult to get outside of Europe, could also work as they tend to be on the "lighter" side due to the growing climate.

Reactions: Cartageno

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Regarding wine, fish, and corn on the cob. Maybe Vanessa and Beth are from Texas. The first time I came to Texas (to meet my then-girl friend's family) I was served Texas-style chili and corn-on-the-cob. It was field corn, not sweet corn, and the chili was so hot I could hardly finish one bowl. I politely finished one serving of each and declined seconds.
I suspected her family served that because they didn't like me, but I noticed all of them ate and had seconds.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes