ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023
CNG has confirmed on discord that it is coming out later today. So calm your horse's ppl. :p
But I would suspect that most ppl here are hoping for a leak. So I hope for the CNG sake that we will have to wait a while longer. But going by how it's been previously. It will prob be here within the hour of release.

smikey

May 1, 2017
CNG has confirmed on discord that it is coming out later today. So calm your horse's ppl. :p
But I would suspect that most ppl here are hoping for a leak. So I hope for the CNG sake that we will have to wait a while longer. But going by how it's been previously. It will prob be here within the hour of release.
Most times when CNG delays the releases (which is every release) as it's nearly always 2-3 weeks past the original estimate they make the release live to most levels of paid patrons.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Most times when CNG delays the releases (which is every release) as it's nearly always 2-3 weeks past the original estimate they make the release live to most levels of paid patrons.
we get enough updates that a few delays is okay IMO
sure his estimated release dates tend to get delayed ,but better some delays then a buggy build

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but there is a message on Discord that the release of the next update will be delayed by another 7 days. :(
I hope it's just a fake, but who knows...

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but there is a message on Discord that the release of the next update will be delayed by another 7 days. :(
I hope it's just a fake, but who knows...
I've not seen any message but the image the dev uses in the 'When is the next update' part of his discord still reads June 20th. That's as of 22:45 BST so the usual caveats apply.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Then I got it wrong... I'm glad it was about delaying your birthday and not the release of a game update.
BTW: Game update is good...
How well are the time skips and pacing handled in this one? Is he getting better at it than the, somewhat slapped together, sisterhood ceremonies?

3.90 star(s) 202 Votes