jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
It is only $10 on Patreon if you are desperate to get the update.
I am not saying that this is my case. I have supported games that I like. But this is a form with people all over the globe. Some people here live in countries where $10 is a 1 to 4 days salary. So dont assume everyone can afford it

Reactions: Maxus_mudo

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I saw that there were 2 spoilers.
I figured it had to be really, really good update.
But then... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jose_1

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
I am not saying that this is my case. I have supported games that I like. But this is a form with people all over the globe. Some people here live in countries where $10 is a 1 to 4 days salary. So dont assume everyone can afford it
Don't tell me that people who make 10$ in 1-4 days have enough money to buy a computer and pay for internet connection. And people in Poland aren't so bad with their salary that they can't afford to pay the fucking $10.

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
Don't tell me that people who make 10$ in 1-4 days have enough money to buy a computer and pay for internet connection. And people in Poland aren't so bad with their salary that they can't afford to pay the fucking $10.
I am not talking about Poland lol. You would be surprised. You can get second hand PCs and laptops very cheap. There is also a community that play these games when the android ports are available. I am not saying that they are the majority, but there is a great number of people that cant afford it.

Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
I am not talking about Poland lol. You would be surprised. You can get second hand PCs and laptops very cheap. There is also a community that play these games when the android ports are available. I am not saying that they are the majority, but there is a great number of people that cant afford it.
Jace Herondale is a polish guy, that's why I wrote about Poland. If someone can't afford to pay $10 to the author to make the game available, then they have to wait.

Reactions: UncleNanard
3.90 star(s) 202 Votes