MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
And damn is that shower dialogue after Lilith loses the game such a turn on. I don't know what Becca said in the other path because I played "I lose" as far as the end of the steam room, saved, went back and took second place, got to the steam room scene and preferred that version. But whatever it was I doubt it could top what I got.
Aye 'twas very hawt with what Becca was saying about Lilith, for the Frank losing one it's kinda the same just instead of describing pushing Lilith against the wall and giving it to her Becca says it is the second time she has got you like that (aka hard) then says that it must have been torture standing nude in front of two beautiful girls and that no one could blame him for getting hard also Lilith was in awe looking at it and that she would be jealous if she saw this that's really it.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I feel like the dev needs to be made aware about the fact "you're" exists and is a thing. I don't think he knows. It's a little concerning.

Edit: Breaking news. A few scenes later, it has become apparent that the dev does, in fact, know "you're" is a thing. He may just forget frequently. Instead of worrying about his age and/or his local school, perhaps I should be suggesting he gets an MRI.

Piso Mojado

May 4, 2018
I feel like the dev needs to be made aware about the fact "you're" exists and is a thing. I don't think he knows. It's a little concerning.
Yes, it's annoying and such an easy-to-fix blemish on an otherwise great game.

A while back I posted a list of typos and grammatical errors: https://f95zone.to/threads/single-again-v0-10-1-clever-name-games.46941/post-4714044

Here are a few more but there are so many that I only note the worst examples:

Abigail: But now it's more hands on stuff. [hands-on]
Abigail: Your not old, your... well seasoned. [You're not old, you're...]
Lilith: Your beautiful don't ever think otherwise. [You're beautiful. Don't ever think otherwise.]
She smile at you [She smiles at you.]
Frank: I just mean, she look really pretty in it, Lilly [I just mean, she looks really pretty in it, Lilly.]
Lilith: Ewww, were sisters Becca that's gross... [Ewww, we're sisters Becca. That's gross...]
Judge Simmons: You're listed assets include [Your listed assets include]
Judge Simmons: One of them introduced themselves as your daughters. [One of them introduced herself as your daughter.]
Abigail: It's only downstairs right? [It's only upstairs, right?] {Isn't it the building LOFT?}
Frank: Well, you Mom is [Well, your Mom is]
Cook: Your coffee's, did you want [Your coffees. Did you want]
Frank: Yeah... can we talk about what... [Yeah... Can we talk about that?]

I know the game's author isn't an F95 member but perhaps a friend could pass these on to him. Thanks!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

A while back I posted a list of typos and grammatical errors: https://f95zone.to/threads/single-again-v0-10-1-clever-name-games.46941/post-4714044

Lilith: Your beautiful don't ever think otherwise. [You're beautiful. Don't ever think otherwise.]
Frank: I just mean, she look really pretty in it, Lilly [I just mean, she looks really pretty in it, Lilly.]
Lilith: Ewww, were sisters Becca that's gross... [Ewww, we're sisters Becca. That's gross...]
Judge Simmons: One of them introduced themselves as your daughters. [One of them introduced herself as your daughter.]
Abigail: It's only downstairs right? [It's only upstairs, right?] {Isn't it the building LOFT?}

I know the game's author isn't an F95 member but perhaps a friend could pass these on to him. Thanks!
Sorry but you're obviously not a native speaker either.

Abigail: Your not old, your... well seasoned. [You're not old, you're...] - Many reasons to have well-seasoned
Lilith: Your beautiful don't ever think otherwise. [You're beautiful. Don't ever think otherwise.] - Comma, not a full stop.
Frank: I just mean, she look really pretty in it, Lilly [I just mean, she looks really pretty in it, Lilly.] - Another huge non-native mistake (and found in many VN's). No comma needed or required before her name.
Lilith: Ewww, were sisters Becca that's gross... [Ewww, we're sisters Becca. That's gross...] - Again, comma required not a full stop.
Cook: Your coffee's, did you want [Your coffees. Did you want] - You know what I'm going to say...though in context a full stop here could be excused.
Frank: Yeah... can we talk about what... [Yeah... Can we talk about that?] - Once again to every VN writer, it is NOT a new sentence but a continuation after an extended pause, no capital required. You want to make a new sentence then make a new sentence. Dev here has it correct for once.

Last edited:

Piso Mojado

May 4, 2018
Sorry but you're obviously not a native speaker either.

Abigail: Your not old, your... well seasoned. [You're not old, you're...] - Many reasons to have well-seasoned
Lilith: Your beautiful don't ever think otherwise. [You're beautiful. Don't ever think otherwise.] - Comma, not a full stop.
Frank: I just mean, she look really pretty in it, Lilly [I just mean, she looks really pretty in it, Lilly.] - Another huge non-native mistake (and found in many VN's). No comma needed or required before her name.
Lilith: Ewww, were sisters Becca that's gross... [Ewww, we're sisters Becca. That's gross...] - Again, comma required not a full stop.
Cook: Your coffee's, did you want [Your coffees. Did you want] - You know what I'm going to say...though in context a full stop here could be excused.
Frank: Yeah... can we talk about what... [Yeah... Can we talk about that?] - Once again to every VN writer, it is NOT a new sentence but a continuation after an extended pause, no capital required. You want to make a new sentence then make a new sentence. Dev here has it correct for once.
I most certainly am a native speaker; a third generation Californian. You, on the other hand, completely missed the point of my comments and became obsessed with the proper use of punctuation. Here, let me make it clear what you missed:

Abigail: hands on [hands-on]
Abigail: Your [You're]
Lilith: Your [You're]
smile [smiles]
Frank: look [looks]
Lilith: were [we're]
Judge Simmons: You're [Your]
Judge Simmons: themselves [herself]
Abigail: downstairs [upstairs]
Frank: you [your]
Cook: coffee's [coffees]
Frank: what [that]

And what does being a "native speaker" have to do with this? Do I smell racism? Perhaps my name [wet floor] threw you off. :/

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017

Not hyphenated? Well, it doesn't bother me as much as others, I guess. There's much worse to read on F95.
I wouldn't set a warning example on this particular VN. However, thanks for pointing it out brother.

Reactions: cakeny
Oct 14, 2020
I love this game, and I understand the disappointment of some members that there's not much 'action'.
But, the story is so greatly written, and it's taking its time. So far, I'm loving the way it's going. And, I just hope that in the end, we won't get like a couple of scenes, and that's it.
The ending of this is gonna be tough one to finalize, because the standard is getting set so high with the story and dialogues so far. Yes, I know there are many grammar errors, but they're mainly typos.

Reactions: Big Mountain

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I most certainly am a native speaker; a third generation Californian.
Third generation Californian? Riiighhhht....you speak Americanlish slang then.
You, on the other hand, completely missed the point of my comments and became obsessed with the proper use of punctuation.
Punctuation is incredibly important when it comes to grammar don't you agree? Anything I didn't quote or make a point of you already had done so, therefore no point in mentioning it again.
And what does being a "native speaker" have to do with this? Do I smell racism? Perhaps my name [wet floor] threw you off. :/
Nothing to do with any racism that was never there to begin with (why do certain people always find this where it isn't I wonder) but, because your corrections were just as full of errors as most non-natives make ;)

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Wow... I am definitely enjoying this. What an emotional journey this has been so far. I had to stop for a while because I couldn't handle the situation... some of it hit a little close to home. Looking forward to more as this goes on.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I was bored from looking for a decnet new game, and decided to replay this again, whatever happened to the plot line before we told Abby about her mum and we had an option to take Lilith to dinner or shopping.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I was bored from looking for a decnet new game, and decided to replay this again, whatever happened to the plot line before we told Abby about her mum and we had an option to take Lilith to dinner or shopping.
Don't know about the former as it's been a while since I played (Unless you didn't pick the options where Frank tells Abigail more about Jessica) But the latter is still happening in a future update as my Frank will be taking Lilith out to dinner.

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
One of few games i play. You want to hook up with one girl but it is hard, second girl teases you, third girl hates you.

I still didnt download few last updates, but starting to be concern about what is going to happen next. I hope it doesnt end in 3-4-5 major updates :)

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes