MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
beccy/becca.
I'm going to go dark horse and say it is Lilith. She really likes Frank and calls him all the "pervert" shit because she wants to distance herself. She hates that her mom is the one who destroyed the only family she has by cheating and, though she fears that Frank will leave, she also wasn't willing to let her mom off the hook.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
My only wish is that he be more in charge of it. I don't really want to see Becca leading him around by his dick. I get the guilt, the inner monologue, all of it... But it would be nice if he were to step up and take charge. Push Becca against the shower wall and kiss her as she gets him off...

Embrace his desire without being an asshole about it...
Me deffo thinks if Frank pushed Becca against the shower wall she would deffo like that.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2019

(...)

As for how 0.11 is going, I've done some preliminary stuff, adding images and what not to renpy. I just need to start the writing process. My plan is to have it done and out by the end of February at the latest. I'm giving myself a bit more time to get it done so it doesn't end up like the last two updates, getting split up.

I don't want to get to deep into spoiler territory, but this update is something that I have been looking forward to since I started this project. Also Lilith's new hair (Finally) makes it's debut. As well as more fan service.

(the pic below is completely random and unrelated to the Patreon post or the upcoming update)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Single Again [v0.10.2] [Clever name games] - Original Size: 2.98 GB

Download Win,Linux (603MB)
: - -
Download Mac (588MB): - -

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

(...)

As for how 0.11 is going, I've done some preliminary stuff, adding images and what not to renpy. I just need to start the writing process. My plan is to have it done and out by the end of February at the latest. I'm giving myself a bit more time to get it done so it doesn't end up like the last two updates, getting split up.

I don't want to get to deep into spoiler territory, but this update is something that I have been looking forward to since I started this project. Also Lilith's new hair (Finally) makes it's debut. As well as more fan service.

(the pic below is completely random and has nothing to do with the Patreon post or the upcoming update)

Appreciated Mr B!

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Have created a updater from version 0.10.2 to version 0.11 . You need the uncompressed version for this updater.

Link: (324MB)

How to use Patch:
1. Open Single Again [v0.11] Updater.exe
2. Click on Browse and select where you files are located for example : C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\SingleAgain-0.10.2-pc
3. Click on Start to start the update progress
4. Wait till the progress is done : the Updater will show it
5. Click on exit

Last edited:

JimBob4506

May 1, 2020
MC is still very much in the "this is wrong, I shouldn't be letting this happen" phase. I'm hoping that by the end of the game he'll have fully accepted how awesome his situation is and taken charge of his little harem.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I've played for the first time, I'm glad to see a game where the MC doesn't act like a creep with his own daughters, unfortunately that's a thing with most games in the "genre". He may want to fuck his daughters, he may be going along for the ride, but at least he is not the one making it happen. I always find it creepy as fuck games where the father manipulates his daughter into sexual stuff, even if they like it or something like that, that's less of a problem with brother/sister stories I think, it just bothered me in father/daughter settings

Well written game, I like all the girls, they look great, I just got bothered on how the three daughters look the same but with different hair and body shapes, but we all have to start somewhere, I'm sure it's not easy buying assets for 3d modeling and starting from the ground up, good work nonetheless

Reactions: Real Kreten
Nov 7, 2020
She could be afterall.
When ex wive was fucking her ex husband, someone did call the MC telling him there was an emergency at home.

My money on who made the call is on Abigail though.
If I am remembering correctly in his deam the MC said that "He said it was an emergency". Indicating that it was a man who phoned him about it. My guess is that it was Shannons ex who made the call to split the MC and Shannon up so he could get back with her. She probably told him that she was only fucking him and was not going to split up with MC and he decided to take matters into his own hands. Though that is all speculation on my part.

Overall a very good game though, really enjoying the story so far even if there are a few things that annoy me about it.

Like this woman:
Judge.png
Is the mother of this one:
daughter.png
And she somehow just accepted that she gave birth to some white girl never once questioning that the hospital fucked up majorly and gave her the wrong baby...

But I guess it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things I guess...

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes