Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If I am remembering correctly in his deam the MC said that "He said it was an emergency". Indicating that it was a man who phoned him about it. My guess is that it was Shannons ex who made the call to split the MC and Shannon up so he could get back with her. She probably told him that she was only fucking him and was not going to split up with MC and he decided to take matters into his own hands. Though that is all speculation on my part.

Overall a very good game though, really enjoying the story so far even if there are a few things that annoy me about it.

Like this woman:
View attachment 1026000
Is the mother of this one:
View attachment 1026001
And she somehow just accepted that she gave birth to some white girl never once questioning that the hospital fucked up majorly and gave her the wrong baby...

But I guess it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things I guess...
Ok... I gotta ask... are people seriously discussing the skin tone of a secondary character in an amateurly produced visual novel?

Like... who cares? with the amount of information given for said character you can build a thousand stories that totally explain it, and that is assuming there is anything to explain. But again... who cares???

Nov 7, 2020
Ok... I gotta ask... are people seriously discussing the skin tone of a secondary character in an amateurly produced visual novel?

Like... who cares? with the amount of information given for said character you can build a thousand stories that totally explain it, and that is assuming there is anything to explain. But again... who cares???
Ok fine, I admit it, most of my disappointment actually came because I was using the walkthrough and it told me I got to have sexytime with the judges daughter. So I was all like, sweet, get to tap some hot ebony ass... Then when it came time some slightly tanned chick rolls up and I am left being all "Motherfucker..."

Last edited:

dodo108

Aug 13, 2016
Ok fine, I admit it, most of my disappointment actually came because I was using the walkthrough and it told me I got to have sexytime with the judges daughter. So I was all like, sweet, get to tap some hot ebony ass... Then when it came time some slightly tanned chick rolls up and I am left being all "Motherfucker..."
Look up mulatto. After that, go into the image results and than do your color comparison.

Mwrp

Jul 27, 2018
I like it but somehow it's frustrating me also cause I don't have enough control over story. I mean Becca has more control over story than MC. It feels like MC is in a reverse hentai situation

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I like it but somehow it's frustrating me also cause I don't have enough control over story. I mean Becca has more control over story than MC. It feels like MC is in a reverse hentai situation
It's possible that this might just not be your ideal game. I tend to prefer the story of a harem of young women deciding to seduce their "father."

If you want more of a proactive situation of a father deciding to corrupt those around him, perhaps you would be more pleased with games like Dating my Daughter, Proud Father, Radiant, Long-Lost Daughter, Daughter for Dessert, or Parental Love to name a few. All are lewd games with some corruption elements to form incestuous relationships, but in these, it's mostly the father driving the story.

Of games where you can play as a "good" guy who is reacting to the attentions of daughters attempting to actively seduce you, I can only think of Single Again and Light of My Life. I find these games with an MC who is slowly corrupted to be preferable. (I probably have a bit of a submissive kink, so maybe that explains my proclivities, and I can accept that many people would disagree.)

Hopefully the Single Again story and characters are enjoyable enough for you to keep coming back and checking out the progress, but if your frustration gets to be too much, perhaps one of the titles I mentioned will be more to your liking. Cheers!

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Jeu vraiment sympa, j'aime beaucoup ce père qui lutte en lutte en vain... l'histoire est plutôt bien faite, petite préférence pour becca ...
Je me suis permis de faire la traduction en Français, c'est une version test car je cherche des testeurs
Merci en cas d'erreurs de me faire un retour (phrase précédente par exemple)
Encore merci pour ce jeu et j'ai hâte de traduire la suite
Version: SingleAgain-0.10.2-pc fr

Really nice game, I like very much this father who wrestles in vain ... the story is rather well done, small preference for becca ...
I took the liberty to make the translation in French, it's a test version because I'm looking for testers...
Thank you in case of errors to send me a return (previous sentence for example).
Thanks again for this game and I can't wait to translate the rest.
Version: SingleAgain-0.10.2-pc fr

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
Just finished my first run through.

Next I'm going to experiment a little with some choices to see if it affects the story or if the story is linear.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just finished my first run through.

Next I'm going to experiment a little with some choices to see if it affects the story or if the story is linear.
All VN's are linnear...otherwise they would be 25 different stories together and never get completed. Illusion of choice. This is the same as in a billion dollar AAA game. There is a set story to tell with a start, middle and end (with the exception of multiple endings, but even then, how you get to that point is largely the same). All that ultimately matters is choices regarding LI's along the way.

However, choices in this do change certain scenes yes but you will still end up at the same place.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Of games where you can play as a "good" guy who is reacting to the attentions of daughters attempting to actively seduce you, I can only think of Single Again and Light of My Life. I find these games with an MC who is slowly corrupted to be preferable. (I probably have a bit of a submissive kink, so maybe that explains my proclivities, and I can accept that many people would disagree.)
I'm not submissive. My preference is to play dominant or (roughly) equal roles*. I am playing two games where being (sometimes) submissive is a necessity and I do it because they are great games, and in both cases playing submissive is a means to an end. In contrast, I don't find the situation of the father MC being seduced by the daughters to be at all submissive. From my point of view it's a sexy fantasy. They desire him and want him to desire them. Yes, the MC takes a more passive role, but that is not the same as submission. Submission requires a power relationship that does not exist here. I see the MC giving in when he does, not because he feels the girls are in control (or wants them to be) but because he's being corrupted to desire them. What control they do have, for the moment, is a function of his moral resistance. Once that's gone I expect the relationships to level out and become equal.

Which doesn't mean you can't see it differently. I'm just giving an alternative interpretation. We both like what's happening, even if we have different reasons.

* With one exception: if I am playing a female MC I tend to play her as submissive. This is because in that context I identify more with the characters she allows to dominate her than with the MC herself, and I view the games more as I do a graphic novel I am reading than a game I am playing.

Reactions: Mmushy

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'm not submissive. My preference is to play dominant or (roughly) equal roles*. I am playing two games where being (sometimes) submissive is a necessity and I do it because they are great games, and in both cases playing submissive is a means to an end. In contrast, I don't find the situation of the father MC being seduced by the daughters to be at all submissive. From my point of view it's a sexy fantasy. They desire him and want him to desire them. Yes, the MC takes a more passive role, but that is not the same as submission. Submission requires a power relationship that does not exist here. I see the MC giving in when he does, not because he feels the girls are in control (or wants them to be) but because he's being corrupted to desire them. What control they do have, for the moment, is a function of his moral resistance. Once that's gone I expect the relationships to level out and become equal.

Which doesn't mean you can't see it differently. I'm just giving an alternative interpretation. We both like what's happening, even if we have different reasons.

* With one exception: if I am playing a female MC I tend to play her as submissive. This is because in that context I identify more with the characters she allows to dominate her than with the MC herself, and I view the games more as I do a graphic novel I am reading than a game I am playing.
Likewise, I can't play games with submissive or spineless male MC's. I like submisive females.

I do like the daughters corrupting the father in this and I certainly don't think of him as weak or submissive, more moral than anything else. It's a nice change from the usual males corrupting the woman.

Likewise with female MC games, I enjoy them as submissives. I feel like I'm the one controlling her and manipulating her and corrupting her. Feel like I'm doing that more than in male mc game where he's corrupting others.

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020

Absolutely understood. And I agree 100%, the MC of Single Again is not submissive.

I was only saying that I personally prefer games where the male main characters do not actively pursue every female. I was theorizing that the reason I prefer games with more subdued libidos on the MCs, and have MCs who spend some time discussing their thoughts and feelings, are possibly because I myself, am willing to allow my women to set the rules in my relationships. This says nothing about any other person on the planet.

I hope it did not sound like I was trying to say that anyone that likes Single Again or similar games must be submissive in nature. That was not my intention or what I believe. I only mentioned having a submissive kink myself as I don't think it's something shameful that men should avoid discussing. Being a sub isn't a bad thing, it just a personal preference.

It is worthwhile to note that I also like "The Headmaster", a game about a man who uses some extremely bad psychology to justify spanking a school full of teenage girls into being submissive little dolls he can have fun with. Granted, that is a very different experience, with a bit of a grind and some loss conditions, but I find the scenes and terrible psychology hilarious, and fairly hot when the spanking starts.

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Absolutely understood. And I agree 100%, the MC of Single Again is not submissive.

I hope it did not sound like I was trying to say that anyone that likes Single Again or similar games must be submissive in nature. That was not my intention or what I believe. I only mentioned having a submissive kink myself as I don't think it's something shameful that men should avoid discussing. Being a sub isn't a bad thing, it just a personal preference.
I can't speak for quorkboy, but I didn't take you comments that way at all. As I said, I'm the opposite and prefer dominant roles, but I enjoy this for the uniqueness. Just because the girls are pursuing him doesn't make him submissive.

I don't think he's hesitate for a second to assert his dominance on the girls if the situation called for it.

Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
is it not enough to download the game again if there is already a new update?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
It didn't sound that way. I did not mean my response to make it seem I took it that way. I suppose I in part reacted to something you didn't say but I have seen at times repeated in this thread (and elsewhere on the forum in similar contexts) - it's been said by more than one that the MC is weak and submissive. And I thought the people who believe that might take your post as justification for their (in my opinion) misguided views.

There's certainly nothing wrong with being submissive, whether you be male or female. Any sexual preference that involves either consent or fiction (with a proper understanding that any non-consensual activity is not real and should not be acted out in real life) is, or should be, accepted without judgement, regardless of whether it's enjoyed by everyone or only some.

It is worthwhile to note that I also like "The Headmaster", a game about a man who uses some extremely bad psychology to justify spanking a school full of teenage girls into being submissive little dolls he can have fun with. Granted, that is a very different experience, with a bit of a grind and some loss conditions, but I find the scenes and terrible psychology hilarious, and fairly hot when the spanking starts.
The Headmaster is a fun game.

Reactions: Maviarab
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes