Oct 21, 2019
I haven't played the game yet I just wanted to say I love when the devs specifically state that there's no NTR in it. But the way its worded raises some questions. "As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR" Does this mean there's NTR planned for the future?? Just curious lmk please.
It means that from v0.6 onward there will NOT be any ntr. There were a few vague dream sequences in the first part of the game that could be perceived as ntr. But there won't be any in future updates.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I haven't played the game yet I just wanted to say I love when the devs specifically state that there's no NTR in it. But the way its worded raises some questions. "As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR" Does this mean there's NTR planned for the future?? Just curious lmk please.
Nah, I believe won't have NTR

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Your wife cheats on you, and you have a dream a couple of times of finding her fucking a guy, as to if you kept fucking her after that or not is another thing, I guess depending on your opinion it can go either way.

Personally, as a hater of NTR, I take it as she fucked him and we never touched her again, but as I said, unless I am forgetting something there is no mention of staying with her.

Although you also did date a girl, you get with another girl, and then go back to the first girl and marry her, even though she is pregnant by another guy, although you see no sex.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Personally, as a hater of NTR, I take it as she fucked him and we never touched her again, but as I said, unless I am forgetting something there is no mention of staying with her.
he left after that bedroom scene.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I doubt that there will be any ntr in the game. If people freaked out about the dream scenes, they would riot if the dev actually decided to add ntr to the game. I don't think we will have to worry about anyone stealing the girls.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I thought so, I kind of spacebarred that stuff, her fivehead forehead is off-putting.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
The dev has no account here and has never posted anything. What your reading is others having there say. There is a dream sequence early in the game of his ex cheating on him and she is not a luv interest but some people freak out as you know around here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The dev has no account here and has never posted anything. What your reading is others having there say. There is a dream sequence early in the game of his ex cheating on him and she is not a luv interest but some people freak out as you know around here.
she was li at some point. :p

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hell yea! No one touches Becca!
Except me. :p

Though I'm pretty sure both Lily and Abby will touch her. From the dev's page elsewhere he's said he plans ff, fff and ffff stuff so expect her to get touched by the others.

(Lets not start a whole thing about it, just mentioning it as a heads up).

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Except me. :p

Though I'm pretty sure both Lily and Abby will touch her. From the dev's page elsewhere he's said he plans ff, fff and ffff stuff so expect her to get touched by the others.

(Lets not start a whole thing about it, just mentioning it as a heads up).
Well, if it is Lilly and Abby, then that's ok! MC and the girls are allowed, hahaha

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
This bitch hyphenated her last name OF COURSE SHE WAS GOING TO CHEAT ON YOU FRANK! It was written all over the walls you dingus! Pay attention!

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
Quick question is f+f not considered NTR if so, why? I would consider the shower with Abigail and Lilith much more NTR than I would the dream with Shannon and Trevor. Is F+F content just not considered NTR? Just curious on the subject is all share your thoughts please.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Quick question is f+f not considered NTR if so, why? I would consider the shower with Abigail and Lilith much more NTR than I would the dream with Shannon and Trevor. Is F+F content just not considered NTR? Just curious on the subject is all share your thoughts please.
Ooh that's a dangerous topic and question. It seems most people don't consider it so, especially when both are LI or part of the harem. Most of the arguments I've seen are either to simplify it "because it's hot" or because they don't want the girls to exist purely for the MC's pleasure, so having them do stuff together is fine.

My personal view, which I get a lot of flak for is, it is. I dislike it. But I need to be very clear, for me it is only so when it excludes the MC. So like that shower scene, I hated it. If he caught them and joined them I'm fine. I use a simple "does it cause jealously" to determine what is or is not ntr. Anything without the MC actively involved causes jealousy for me, so it is.

But as I said, it seems the majority (though I am finding more like minded people) don't mind it as long as there is no other dick involved.

For me personally I hate that I really like this game, because I know those scenes are coming and they will piss me off and ruin the game for me a bit, but I still really like this game and so far it's one of my favourites.

PS. If anyone is going to comment on his question or my response please be mature, I don't think he was crapping on anyone's kink and I've tried to give my answer being as neutral and polite on the matter. Lets not insult or start another war on it.

Oct 21, 2019
I use a simple "does it cause jealously" to determine what is or is not ntr.
I think this is pretty much the essence of it all. How many guys wouldn't flip if they saw their gf with another guy, but think it's hot to see her do stuff with another girl? Personally I don't empathize with an MC at all which is why I don't have a problem with ntr in general.

Also what might play a role in this specific game is that Lily and Abby had a relationship before the MC got involved. So basically they will both be cheating with you, and not on you.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ooh that's a dangerous topic and question. It seems most people don't consider it so, especially when both are LI or part of the harem. Most of the arguments I've seen are either to simplify it "because it's hot" or because they don't want the girls to exist purely for the MC's pleasure, so having them do stuff together is fine.

My personal view, which I get a lot of flak for is, it is. I dislike it. But I need to be very clear, for me it is only so when it excludes the MC. So like that shower scene, I hated it. If he caught them and joined them I'm fine. I use a simple "does it cause jealously" to determine what is or is not ntr. Anything without the MC actively involved causes jealousy for me, so it is.

But as I said, it seems the majority (though I am finding more like minded people) don't mind it as long as there is no other dick involved.

For me personally I hate that I really like this game, because I know those scenes are coming and they will piss me off and ruin the game for me a bit, but I still really like this game and so far it's one of my favourites.

PS. If anyone is going to comment on his question or my response please be mature, I don't think he was crapping on anyone's kink and I've tried to give my answer being as neutral and polite on the matter. Lets not insult or start another war on it.
I quite agree with you.

in my opinion there is an important distinction to make, almost always, as in this game, the two girls are actually part of the "harem" of the protagonist, so the danger of jealousy is minimal. but sometimes there are also exclusive relationships between two girls that are shown without particular fear, which is infinitely rarer than a male-female relationship, even if the girl is not even a real LI or when she is now out of the MC's story.

for example in this game a borderline situation would be the one between Vanessa and Beth, they are a couple apart (in theory) but it is not shown in intimacy, how would a sexual scene between them be perceived?

Reactions: Naxos

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017

i totally agree with u on that

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I quite agree with you.

in my opinion there is an important distinction to make, almost always, as in this game, the two girls are actually part of the "harem" of the protagonist, so the danger of jealousy is minimal. but sometimes there are also exclusive relationships between two girls that are shown without particular fear, which is infinitely rarer than a male-female relationship, even if the girl is not even a real LI or when she is now out of the MC's story.

for example in this game a borderline situation would be the one between Vanessa and Beth, they are a couple apart (in theory) but it is not shown in intimacy, how would a sexual scene between them be perceived?
I don't know about you but a sex scene between Vanessa and Beth I would be ok with. Neither are love interest and both are female so pretty much same as voyeur watching female non LI masturbate, no non MC dicks.
In the context of my playthrough MC really likes both Vanessa and Beth, not to try and break them up or take one away from the other, so seeing them have sex would be just mildly interesting not jacking off material.
Of course I would rather just have renders of MC and Becca sex...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know about you but a sex scene between Vanessa and Beth I would be ok with. Neither are love interest and both are female so pretty much same as voyeur watching female non LI masturbate, no non MC dicks.
In the context of my playthrough MC really likes both Vanessa and Beth, not to try and break them up or take one away from the other, so seeing them have sex would be just mildly interesting not jacking off material.
Of course I would rather just have renders of MC and Becca sex...
but would you consider her NTRish? there is a certain involvement with Beth (I haven't played the last chapter yet, but it seems likely that at some point there will be an involvement of Vanessa too), each player will then be more or less linked to every available LI, but Beth is still within the possibilities

I personally wouldn't mind, but I would find it a waste of time.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes