Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I don't know about you but a sex scene between Vanessa and Beth I would be ok with. Neither are love interest and both are female so pretty much same as voyeur watching female non LI masturbate, no non MC dicks.
In the context of my playthrough MC really likes both Vanessa and Beth, not to try and break them up or take one away from the other, so seeing them have sex would be just mildly interesting not jacking off material.
Of course I would rather just have renders of MC and Becca sex...
Agree with that, though I have no interest in watching Nessa & Beth. I'm just not a fan of scenes that don't involve the MC.

Nessa and Beth, don't phase me in the slightest, even though we've had some action there. Again personally I'd prefer anything that happens with them to happen behind closed doors, I really don't care to watch them. Knowing they're in a relationship and do stuff without the MC is nothing to me, probably because I don't see them as LI's. If they somehow got involved with Lily/Becca or Abby, that would be a whole other story for me and the 3 letters would come out fast.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
About NTR envolving Abby and Lilly, I guess it is somewhat a NTR because they are LI, but in that case it doesn't bother me because they both is LI and it doesn't have a random guy and I guess there won't be another dude. I believe Justin (Lilly's boyfriend) will be out of picture soon. Maybe next date that MC told Lilly to bring him over, he will do something and Lilly will break up, because, to me, it is clear that Justin cheats Lilly.

Oct 21, 2019
I believe Justin (Lilly's boyfriend) will be out of picture soon. Maybe next date that MC told Lilly to bring him over, he will do something and Lilly will break up, because, to me, it is clear that Justin cheats Lilly.
Fun fact (or actually for the NTR-haters it's probably just a fact): the dev was also planning to create side-stories for the other characters. Last time I checked there was one side story available for Lily, where you learn more about her relationship with Abby and Justin. It's only available for Abby tier or higher and you probably won't like it if you dislike NTR.

Some time ago CNG said he would develop them further after v0.10 but I don't know if he's still planning to do that.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Fun fact (or actually for the NTR-haters it's probably just a fact): the dev was also planning to create side-stories for the other characters. Last time I checked there was one side story available for Lily, where you learn more about her relationship with Abby and Justin. It's only available for Abby tier or higher and you probably won't like it if you dislike NTR.

Some time ago CNG said he would develop them further after v0.10 but I don't know if he's still planning to do that.
So, in that side story, Abby will have some kind of relationship with Lilly and Justin?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
No it's from Lily's perspective and you see how she's fooling around with Abby and how she meets (and fucks) Justin. Not simultaneously though. Abby and Justin aren't a thing.
Hopefully it just remains a side thing for supporters who want it and doesn't make it into the public release. Lilly is of course my favourite character, so it would totally ruin it for me and be a deal breaker.

I actually wanted to support the game, but when I saw some of the planned tags I knew it was something I couldn't support.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
No it's from Lily's perspective and you see how she's fooling around with Abby and how she meets (and fucks) Justin. Not simultaneously though. Abby and Justin aren't a thing.
Ohhh, I see. Yea, I guess I don't want to see Lilly fucking Justin. She is one of my favorite girl. Hope dev won't add in the main story ir if he does, we can skip those scenes, 'cause yea, I'm sure Lilly's fucking him, they're dating, it is normal, but no, I don't want to see, lol. I can't wait to see her breaking up.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Hopefully it just remains a side thing for supporters who want it and doesn't make it into the public release. Lilly is of course my favourite character, so it would totally ruin it for me and be a deal breaker.

I actually wanted to support the game, but when I saw some of the planned tags I knew it was something I couldn't support.
What are those planned tags?

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019

Did they have a threesome or something or does it show lily doing stuff with each of them?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
What are those planned tags?
Future Content
- Straight (M/FF, M/FFF)
- Lesbian (FFF)
- Anal
- Groping
- Toys
- Public/Outdoors
- Light BDSM
That's from the itch site, the ones that put me off where the FF & FFF, as in - Lesbian (FFF) not the straight MFF or MFFF

I was sure there was 4F there as well when I last looked.

The rest is pretty cool.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's from the itch site, the ones that put me off where the FF & FFF, as in - Lesbian (FFF) not the straight MFF or MFFF

The rest is pretty cool.
you had me worried, I feared worse:confused:

They seem to me to be quite inevitable steps in a game that aims quite strongly at the harem.:(

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
Ooh that's a dangerous topic and question. It seems most people don't consider it so, especially when both are LI or part of the harem. Most of the arguments I've seen are either to simplify it "because it's hot" or because they don't want the girls to exist purely for the MC's pleasure, so having them do stuff together is fine.

My personal view, which I get a lot of flak for is, it is. I dislike it. But I need to be very clear, for me it is only so when it excludes the MC. So like that shower scene, I hated it. If he caught them and joined them I'm fine. I use a simple "does it cause jealously" to determine what is or is not ntr. Anything without the MC actively involved causes jealousy for me, so it is.

But as I said, it seems the majority (though I am finding more like minded people) don't mind it as long as there is no other dick involved.

For me personally I hate that I really like this game, because I know those scenes are coming and they will piss me off and ruin the game for me a bit, but I still really like this game and so far it's one of my favourites.

PS. If anyone is going to comment on his question or my response please be mature, I don't think he was crapping on anyone's kink and I've tried to give my answer being as neutral and polite on the matter. Lets not insult or start another war on it.
I think I'm a more extreme version of you. I don't like sharing the girls with anyone not even other girls. I was hoping when reading the character bios before the game that it was just talking about experimentally kissing each other when they were younger i didn't know they were going all the way. I've read the devs have a ffff scene planned in the future and that will be extremely tough for me to get through but ill cross that bridge when I come to it. Its a shame because I really really enjoy this game. The plot is excellent, the pacing is on point, the renders and animations are exceptional. It'll be tough deciding if I want to continue this game or not.

If anyone can think of harem style game where the girls don't do anything with each other please let me know, I know that's a tall order since all of them seem to have some kind of lesbian scenes but if anyone can think of something ill be sure to give it a try!

Reactions: cakeny

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020

The rest is pretty cool.
Hmmm... well, I guess from those planned tags, it will be fine. I thought it would be more "dangerous".

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
you had me worried, I feared worse:confused:

They seem to me to be quite inevitable steps in a game that aims quite strongly at the harem.:(
Hmmm... well, I guess from those planned tags, it will be fine. I thought it would be more "dangerous".
I might have given the impression it was worse, so sorry if I did. There are certain tags I won't support at all.

I think I'm a more extreme version of you. I don't like sharing the girls with anyone not even other girls. I was hoping when reading the character bios before the game that it was just talking about experimentally kissing each other when they were younger i didn't know they were going all the way. I've read the devs have a ffff scene planned in the future and that will be extremely tough for me to get through but ill cross that bridge when I come to it. Its a shame because I really really enjoy this game. The plot is excellent, the pacing is on point, the renders and animations are exceptional. It'll be tough deciding if I want to continue this game or not.

If anyone can think of harem style game where the girls don't do anything with each other please let me know, I know that's a tall order since all of them seem to have some kind of lesbian scenes but if anyone can think of something ill be sure to give it a try!
I'm hoping it will be a one off or not a major part, like the show, I didn't like it but there could have been a lot more.

As for the second part... I'll pm you some so stuff as it's OT and mods will probably delete it.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I might have given the impression it was worse, so sorry if I did. There are certain tags I won't support at all.

I'm hoping it will be a one off or not a major part, like the show, I didn't like it but there could have been a lot more.

As for the second part... I'll pm you some so stuff as it's OT and mods will probably delete it.
Haha, don't worry. As I said, if those are planned tags, for me, it's all good.

Reactions: Naxos

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

;)I share your concerns, but they are 'problems' that I had foreseen.:confused:

Reactions: Naxos

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The idea of a side story with Lilith, Abby, and Justin, appeals to me a lot. Even with Lilith being my favourite, fact is she has a relationship with Abby and another with Justin. The one with Abby I'm totally into and would like to see more of. The one with Justin, well, it happened. I'll live with it. Ultimately she'll be with the MC and that's good enough for me. And as long as there's no chance she'll be taken from the MC (which we know there's not) I'd get off watching her with someone else.

Side stories can easily be implemented and added to the public release so that they're entirely optional. And by that I don't mean "make the right choices in game and you'll avoid them." They can be separate menu items on the start screen. People who aren't interested can pretend they don't exist.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes