Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
The dev just posted that the update won't be finished before the end of February. There's a poll on Patreon whether he should post whatever is done on the 28th or wait until the complete update is finished. Looks like it's gonna be the second option. So the release will probably be somewhere around mid-March (I should become a fortune teller).

dev should take time to finish update
i would rather wait a bit than play rushed or incomplete content

Reactions: cakeny

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
just finished the latest version, I downloaded this a while ago and didn't really get into. Went off and played a few other titles and was scanning through my HDD and thought i would give it another go, so glad I did. It took a bit of time to get used to the different style of the characters than the normal VN's i go for i.e big eyes (there's probably a term for it) but i came (not in that way) to love them, they are so cute and i love the story, even (i am ashamed to say) had me a bit emotional at points, it was probably just something in my eye, damn i am getting worse as i get older lol . I think Becca may be a bit of a sex pest but i think i can forgive her :). I cant wait for the next update. Great work so far (y)

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes