csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Well, you know me, I get off from conflict, chaos and drama.

MC: Emm I got your wife pregnant
L1: You did what? I told you there were 3 rules. One was not coming inside, what the fuck?!
MC: Sorry, it just felt too good
L1 (looking at her wife): Why did you not tell me?
L2: I am sorry my love, it just happened in the heat of the moment. I thought nothing was going to happen and I did not want to get you angry
(the girls appearing)
Abi: who is angry. what happened?
L1: Your dad got my wife pregnant!
The three girls stop on the feet and look at MC, Abigail with her mouth open, Lilith clinching her fist, Becca with a smile
Becca: Way to go dad! You really don't lose time.
Lilith: Dadd.... Ayhsel... run. Because I am going to kill you!!

By the way, Mav how are you? haven't talked in a while.
I can see a scenario where they ask him to father a baby with them!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I can see a scenario where they ask him to father a baby with them!
I would love to see her with a baby bump. Probably unlikely but I can fantasize:p
I can see that but as I said, not fun if you have permission.

Ayhsel
im gonna take bella from you....pah shes mine. :KEK:
Well, first thing she is not mine, I am hers. Second, quoting Keanu, tell all they come, whoever they are who try to separate me from Bella, I'll kill them, I'll kill them all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ju1zzed and Repuci

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated v0.10.1 Mod v0.2 (Fixed an error from v0.9 where the dev had a jump improperly labeled if you made a certain choice. Most people this will not affect, but if you got an error message about v0.9 Line 4069 this is why. Please redownload if this is the case." )

Note: It's something the dev fixed between v0.10 and ver 0.10.1 this is yet another reason I don't like doing these partial updates and just waiting for the full version, because it only happens if you make a certain choice, he corrected it between versions and it just makes things harder to test and spot.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
new update

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone explain how to use the update only part do I copy the files or is there a trick to this?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Can anyone explain how to use the update only part do I copy the files or is there a trick to this?
PC: unpack it and put the files in the main folder (the folder the "game" folder is inside) and say yes to replacing the files

MAC: I have zero clue

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Frank, a widower and soon to be divorcee.
How does that work?
If your partner is dead, how can you divorce them if they aren't alive to sign whatever papers are required?
If he meant widower of partner A and divorcee of partner B... doesn't engagement kinda revoke your title as widower?
I just Googled widower and it says: a man who has lost his spouse by death and has not married again.
So, yeah, how can he be a widower and soon to be divorcee?

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes