Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
By the way, any of you are like me and hope we might get the Lesbos' pregnant? I mean, the one that is happy with dick. I strongly doubt if it happens it will be like this (given that MC is kind of like a wimp) but I would love it if it was not planned! Simply something that happened by mistake and now they have a problem: with his girls (mainly Lilith) and the Lesbos' that is not aware.

I can only imagine Lilith learning his daddy knocked up a married lesbian!

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
By the way, any of you are like me and hope we might get the Lesbos' pregnant? I mean, the one that is happy with dick. I strongly doubt if it happens it will be like this (given that MC is kind of like a wimp) but I would love it if it was not planned! Simply something that happened by mistake and now they have a problem: with his girls (mainly Lilith) and the Lesbos' that is not aware.

I can only imagine Lilith learning his daddy knocked up a married lesbian!
You just want to watch the world burn don't ya lmao.....it would certainly create an interesting scenario....and would also need to onvolve some change of hearts from the ladies given 'the rules'....

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You just want to watch the world burn don't ya lmao.....it would certainly create an interesting scenario....and would also need to onvolve some change of hearts from the ladies given 'the rules'....
Well, you know me, I get off from conflict, chaos and drama.

MC: Emm I got your wife pregnant
L1: You did what? I told you there were 3 rules. One was not coming inside, what the fuck?!
MC: Sorry, it just felt too good
L1 (looking at her wife): Why did you not tell me?
L2: I am sorry my love, it just happened in the heat of the moment. I thought nothing was going to happen and I did not want to get you angry
(the girls appearing)
Abi: who is angry. what happened?
L1: Your dad got my wife pregnant!
The three girls stop on the feet and look at MC, Abigail with her mouth open, Lilith clinching her fist, Becca with a smile
Becca: Way to go dad! You really don't lose time.
Lilith: Dadd.... Ayhsel... run. Because I am going to kill you!!

By the way, Mav how are you? haven't talked in a while.

Last edited:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I have a feeling it will happen but it will be planned.
The lesbian couple will want to have a baby and seeing how they think highly of the MC, will decide they want him as the donor.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well, you know me, I get off from conflict, chaos and drama.

MC: Emm I got your wife pregnant
L1: You did what? I told you there were 3 rules. One was not coming inside, what the fuck?!
MC: Sorry, it just felt too good
L1 (looking at her wife): Why did you not tell me?
L2: I am sorry my love, it just happened in the heat of the moment. I thought nothing was going to happen and I did not want to get you angry
(the girls appearing)
Abi: who is angry. what happened?
L1: Your dad got my wife pregnant!
The three girls stop on the feet and look at MC, Abigail with her mouth open, Lilith clinching her fist, Becca with a smile
Becca: Way to go dad! You really don't miss time.
L: Dadd.... Ayhsel... run. Because I am going to kill you!!

By the way, Mav how are you? haven't talked in a while.
I'm not really a fan of the preggo stuff, but I'd love for it to happen just to see a scene like that. The 3 girls reactions are spot on.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
The lesbian couple will want to have a baby and seeing how they think highly of the MC, will decide they want him as the donor.
Yeah - that could be fun, especially if Vanessa feels that she should witness the conception. :devilish:

Reactions: SNOW 777

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Weird, because in his poll about the release, CNG said he would release it to both to $10 tier and $5 tier at the same time

Sfighez

Oct 13, 2018
Weird, because in his poll about the release, CNG said he would release it to both to $10 tier and $5 tier at the same time
maybe he is uploading the 5$ now. He didn't post on patreon that the update is out, so he is still updating the other version i think.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yes, I can see something like that happening. But it is not even half interesting to me if everybody agrees... I want the drama and conflict generated by undesired pregnancy, not a happy "we agree to have you give us a baby" that is just... boring.

I'm not really a fan of the preggo stuff, but I'd love for it to happen just to see a scene like that. The 3 girls reactions are spot on.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Haha I am not interested in doing big belly girls but the whole "ups.. I think we fucked our lives" is great for drama material. And yes, the reactions and the conflict created is what is so much fun, more than the act itself.

Reactions: SNOW 777 and Naxos
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes