tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

Unlocked

Hey all,
So Single again 0.03 for the $10 and up tiers is out now. Hope you guys enjoy it. All the bonus stuff for this update has also been uploaded.
The release for the $5 tier is on April 10th.
and Lilith's Longing 0.01 will be out on April 3rd.

Thanks everyone.

Reactions: yrpotria

Eezergoode

Oct 31, 2017
Have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't sure I would like the stylized characters, but I gave it a shot, and am glad I did. Story has potential, and it kind of reminds me of the older Japanese VNs I used ot play... the best choices aren't the obvious ones. So I can see a lot of save scumming, but I kind of like that.

I am actually hoping this is going to be a story where you have to actually have to choose a girl (or two) to pursue, instead of another Pokemon: Vagina Edition game. Harem games are fun and all, but the replay value on those is super limited. I'm far more likely to replay a game to get a different ending with a different girl than to replay it just to see where those three missing points are...

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

.03 is out, enjoy and support your devs,send toilet paper

OP is updated

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Oh shit. I just realized Abby is adopted. I never really read the biography. Fuck this faux incest :ROFLMAO:
I still like story, also I still see typo for "divorce" on previous episode.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v0.03.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Censored: No
Yes this is only censored version on this site
View attachment 571367
nice waste of my time for not reading the comments, though Crazygamer43 you should put that in the tittle next time so we know beforehand, i had to download it again :LOL:
this --> Single Again [v0.3] Censored Version [Clever name games] whould had helped me not download a shitty version.

as for the dev and some other devs making censored versions through paywall is always always always a very bad idea , you will end up making people hate the game, when i support a dev is because i like the content and they are not ass* toward their fanbase, they give the same content to everyone even if its a few days later depending on the tier you are, however doing 3 versions of a game and make paywall content like a certain Skullyakker and his friends is a clear example of how you dont want people to know/see you.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes