• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NvqfIk.png

Overview:
SINHER© is an adult side-scrolling pixel art adventure in the metroidvania and eroge genre.
It's inspired by games such as Dark Souls, Hollow Knight as well as Stardew Valley.
Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-04
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: ElliseArt -
Censored: No
Version: 0.36 Alpha Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

3db2039a56ecb5458cc068ccc0e368b2.png 673f290d762040dba8e4c06a770b584b.png eb5226d303a2780f1a8add23c60013a5.png NvqfIk.png ZjBwns.jpg kiycdo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Okay, this looks good and the game is promising.

The developer should go through some platforming basics, including that you have a tiny timeframe when leaving platforms to still jump. Basically the ideas from this .

Also, conveyance! I didn't knew the control scheme at all, and even the one when you pause doesn't include parry, which is essential against the boss, or else you just eat hits for dinner. I only knew what kind of controls I was expecting from basic WASD and single-handed control games and noticed some weird animation when pressing SHIFT. I only realized it was parry when I was in the bossfight and knew I could not jump above the dash attack.

If these basic things are fixed, the game will be a flawless erotic platformer to play. The rest is up to the art and animations from then on and the Metroidvania upgrades and progress methods.

Jackhole69

Sep 10, 2017
The game has a nice foundation and I can't wait to see more but so far the controls are very clunky, the jump specifically the jump height is too low so you fall more often than not and sometimes doesn't register that I jumped at all. The game needs a quick restart button like "R" since it seems that's what the dev is going for anyway, found myself getting frustrated at the lava part and accidentally going into new game trying to quickly load the game adding to the frustration.

The boss fight just doesn't seem doable at all right now, I can't dodge her spear attacks to save my life I checked the control scheme by pressing escape but nothing shows any way to dodge or block as far as I can tell. I hope to see more soon overall and these small things can get fixes.

Jul 23, 2017
Okay wow this has serious potential!!! Looking forward to future updates on this game. Please don't abandon, stick with it and you will have a very successful Patreon income!

Reactions: Uops08

N3wTroll

Aug 15, 2018
Not sure why people are complaining about the platforming because it isn't bad. This looks like it has a lot of potential. The only criticism I have this early on is that you should probably be able to attack while moving, and dying shouldn't bring you to the main menu.

Reactions: tripleP

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Tonight's Nghtly Nut is looking P R O M I S I N G.

Comments talking about potential, platformer with all the right tags... I am fucking ready.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes