3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
did anyone manage to beat the bosses second phase yet spear is ungodly brutal? also my pc blue screened directly after i exited the game 11/10 was a fun experience :LOL:
There is another key that the game doesn't tell you about. "C" I think? Its a sort parry animation, and it works against the spear. But the timing is kind of narrow, its difficult to get the hang of it.

Aug 9, 2019
The attack is absolutely reactable with the parry's startup as long as you're not right next to the boss when she uses it. And if you've seen it once, why would you be?

That said, are there any lewds in the game besides the tentacle and when you beat the boss? The one in that second screenshot doesn't seem to happen.
True, but it still means you're getting hit by it at least once. Plus sometimes there's fireballs coming from the sky so you're slow to move to the other side etc.

In general, the tells in this game are not good: sometimes she teleports on you and does the weaponless attack even after she has her weapon, which has a different timing required for the parry, and there's no way to know which attack it is until she does it.

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
The boss needs H moves. Many, If I'm going to be expected to die so much fighting it >.> Might as well make it somewhat rewarding for me. A jump attack would be nice too, as well as tightening that i-frame, I don't think you have to worry about pacing by making it near instant, the game's fast enough as is.

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
SINHER 0.2 Alpha is now available to be played!

This update features a new boss, a new H-animation for the player character and as well as other additions and changes.

And of course, those who are interested in the :)

Thank you for playing! ♥

Reactions: Riviere and Ilverin
Apr 20, 2018
Will this game get controller support eventually? most other platformers have it and I feel like it makes it more comfortable to play that way.

Reactions: ElliseArt

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Will this game get controller support eventually? most other platformers have it and I feel like it makes it more comfortable to play that way.
I find a lot of platformers without controller support are like carpal tunnel simulator. I definitely won’t dedicate to hurting myself for a game lol

ThatBoy

Sep 8, 2018
There seems to be some kind of bug when defeating Ira it just says "press >". I'm guessing I must press a key but nothing is happening so I'm stuck.

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Ideally I'd like to add controller support and/or personalised keybinds. I don't want to make any promises as to if/when it will be added, but it's definitely something I want for the game.

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
There seems to be some kind of bug when defeating Ira it just says "press >". I'm guessing I must press a key but nothing is happening so I'm stuck.
Sorry, I know it's not very clear atm. The ">" and "<" refers to the arrow keys on the keyboard. Hope that helps!

Reactions: ThatBoy

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Sorry, I know it's not very clear atm. The ">" and "<" refers to the arrow keys on the keyboard. Hope that helps!
Use unicode to correctly print ←/→ symbols on screen. ASCII dose not support them, only numbers, basic latin characters and some technical "characters".
Or just use -->/<--.

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Use unicode to correctly print ←/→ symbols on screen. ASCII dose not support them, only numbers, basic latin characters and some technical "characters".
Or just use -->/<--.
Thank you! I'll change it for the next update.

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
Ideally I'd like to add controller support and/or personalised keybinds. I don't want to make any promises as to if/when it will be added, but it's definitely something I want for the game.
was literally about to ask if its controller compatible

LellelelLELEL

Aug 16, 2017
Nice foundation, needs polish on the gameplay.
Mapping is a bit hard to deal with, especially on a not qwerty keyboard - and it's a pain tohave to switch already. Especially the movement, I'd advice anyone to allow the use of arrows. It also makes it easier when you're left handed - well if ever possible, custom mapping would be sweet.

Anyway, don't know if it's doable as is, overall, good luck with developing the game (y)

• Red Heart

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Dev should really give a controls tutorial.
I mean sure, I can look it up, but

it's pretty much customary to tell the player what he can do with what.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes