3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
if you're like me and don't like giving random exes administrator permission, just extract it using 7z or whatever and open the game through the extracted exe.
you might have to remove the {} brackets surrounding the name and folder.
who uses an installer for a gamemaker game though.. seriously...

Apr 20, 2018
I can play it perfectly with my DS4 controller, but I had to terminate DS4windows. Just quit DS4windows, start your controller and then startr the game and it's recognized by default.
Not working with my PS4 controller without the DS4Windows app that's why I asked if it only reads Xbox controllers

Aug 9, 2019
SINHER 0.23 (Alpha) is now available.

It's a smaller update with the main features being -dun dun dun- Controller Support
and a Gallery Rework.

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you for playing!

Controller support is amazing, but...

Please, PLEASE, set a deadzone for analog inputs. EVERY controller eventually stops having neutral be 0, sometimes they don't have it at 0 even brand-new. And please, allow people to switch back to keyboard. I have my controller hooked up at all times and I don't want to disconnect it just to play a game. I know it reads both inputs, but with the aforementioned deadzone problem plus the on-screen inputs being overwritten with controller inputs, it doesn't make for a fun experience.

As is right now, for me and I'm sure many people, it's just unplayable.

cyrops

Nov 1, 2020
I do this with Breeding Season on a regular basis. Raged induced faps lubricated by tears of what could have been, but was never meant to be.
Is there a breeding game that mainly focuses on breeding?

Jonathan0009

Jul 10, 2019
With the amount of time this has been out and the low amount of patreons (as of now) this is incredible. There's a bunch of lewd content, nice enviroment (mostly the lava zone) and good combat. The platforming could use some work, but other then that this has A LOT of potential. Great work!

cena01

Dec 5, 2018
Accessing inventory spawns another boss on level 2, so i can't use any potions because a new one spawns every time i press "i"

Screenshot (2).png

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Controller support is amazing, but...

Please, PLEASE, set a deadzone for analog inputs. EVERY controller eventually stops having neutral be 0, sometimes they don't have it at 0 even brand-new. And please, allow people to switch back to keyboard. I have my controller hooked up at all times and I don't want to disconnect it just to play a game. I know it reads both inputs, but with the aforementioned deadzone problem plus the on-screen inputs being overwritten with controller inputs, it doesn't make for a fun experience.

As is right now, for me and I'm sure many people, it's just unplayable.
Just wanted to let you know all of what you mentioned above has been adjusted with the latest version. Hope it works smoothly for you now! :)

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes