3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Dev should really give a controls tutorial.
I mean sure, I can look it up, but

it's pretty much customary to tell the player what he can do with what.
I'm currently working on a tutorial to let the player know how attacking, parry and projectiles work. I know in the current version there's nothing telling the player that they can parry, besides the list of controls in the pause menu.
The tutorial will be out in the next update which is right around the corner now, so hopefully that will help!

Thank you for playing! ♥

Reactions: Ritsujin

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
SINHER 0.22 (Alpha) is now available to be played!

This update features a short optional tutorial, a new enemy + h-animation and more.

And those who are interested in the :)

Thank you for playing! :devilish:

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
the game has tons of potential to become most of H game lovers' favorite.. but I just don't understand the logic of certain devs making their hentai games being too difficult when you're supposed to play and "enjoy" .. this was the same issue with Guilty Hell games, regular enemies with lots of HP and bosses just kill you in 3-4 grab attacks. Good H games with wasted potential. However, I hope the devs of this game quick reconsider the difficulty issue and fix the problems so that we can finally defeat the first boss of the game

Reactions: ElliseArt

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
the game has tons of potential to become most of H game lovers' favorite.. but I just don't understand the logic of certain devs making their hentai games being too difficult when you're supposed to play and "enjoy" .. this was the same issue with Guilty Hell games, regular enemies with lots of HP and bosses just kill you in 3-4 grab attacks. Good H games with wasted potential. However, I hope the devs of this game quick reconsider the difficulty issue and fix the problems so that we can finally defeat the first boss of the game
Personally, as long as the gameplay feels good, is rewarding and isn't adding to the difficulty, I'm fine with the game being challenging. Most H-games are just press x/farm to win, and I just don't like that too much, so having some difficulty feels like a breath of fresh air to me.

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
SINHER 0.23 (Alpha) is now available.

It's a smaller update with the main features being -dun dun dun- Controller Support
and a Gallery Rework.

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you for playing!

Therod

Apr 20, 2018

It's a smaller update with the main features being -dun dun dun- Controller Support
and a Gallery Rework.

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you for playing!
What’s stopping someone from uploading the gallery version of the game on to this website?

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
What’s stopping someone from uploading the gallery version of the game on to this website?
Common decency, I suppose.

You could ask the same thing about any other game where a different version is posted for Patrons or similar to provide additional content, whether it's simply a gallery feature (like in this case) or a newer version of the game with more gameplay and so on.

Reactions: Vodka10K

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Common decency, I suppose.

You could ask the same thing about any other game where a different version is posted for Patrons or similar to provide additional content, whether it's simply a gallery feature (like in this case) or a newer version of the game with more gameplay and so on.
Would you be mad if that happened to your game?

ziggy1341

Jun 14, 2017
I'm also having issues with controller, the character is constantly crouched with my controller plugged in. Can't move left and right without also holding up on the joystick.

Dec 17, 2017

and a Gallery Rework.

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you for playing!
Since you are active here thought I'd let you know I ran into this while fighting the book

of Step Event0
for object obj_bookpage:

Unable to find any instance for object index '75' name 'obj_bookboss'
at gml_Object_obj_bookpage_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_bookpage_Step_0 (line -1)

Reactions: ElliseArt
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes