3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Anyone got a link to the gallery Version? I want to play the game in it's entirety before i funnel money into it.
The public, free version is the same length and has the same content as the gallery version, save from the gallery!
Hope that helps. :)

Aug 9, 2019
Just wanted to let you know all of what you mentioned above has been adjusted with the latest version. Hope it works smoothly for you now! :)
Thank you for addressing the issue!
There's still some work to be done, though.
In the pause menu, it still shows controller commands instead of keyboard.
When interacting with the portal and the "Press to control the tentacle", it still says Y (xbox controller) instead of E. When you finish the current content, it says to press A to go back to the start menu.
Unsure if on purpose or not, Ira's arena doesn't close where the lip is (between the dragon statue and her encounter). If on purpose, why is the earth lip there?
Last but not least, I assume that in the room before encountering Lise again, you're supposed to break the rock up top to let the slimes fall down so you use them to bounce across the spikes (I think this was present somewhere else too in the earlier versions)... Except, the slimes don't drop, and you have to abuse invulnerability from the spike damage to get across.

All in all, keep up the good work. This can become a very nice gem :>

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElliseArt

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
As usual, I tried to unlock the Gallery and everything that could be shown... but the Developer physically removed everything thats necessary for this or (and thats a good possibility) I dont have enough experience with Game Maker reverse engineering :-D

For anyone who wants to take a look at it:
Look for "UndertaleModTool" and open the data.win file with it. The tool will tell you that its a version that doesnt fully support the used GameMaker Version, but it will be alright.

From here on look at the Room "rm_gallery" and "rm_galleryview".
To me it looks like (and keep in mind that I have little to no experience with reverse enginnering GameMaker games) that rm_gallery is first called where you select what category you want to look at, for example "Boss Gallery" and "Enemy Gallery", and from there rm_galleryview gets called.
I found the names in Game Objects -> obj_gallerynew

Nevermind, found it.
To the Developer (who is in here I believe): maybe remove the "paid" gallery from the public version, so the scripts cant be easily transfered. And dont think about adding a global variable which you just set to locked and unlocked gallery, that would be very easy to find out.

Unlocked Gallery (for version 0.25):
Replace the data.win file with the one in the ZIP

File removed by Developers request

Last edited:

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Thank you for addressing the issue!
There's still some work to be done, though.
Cheers, your post was very helpful! I've now adressed all the issues you mentioned in the post. Thank you!

Nevermind, found it.
To the Developer (who is in here I believe): maybe remove the "paid" gallery from the public version, so the scripts cant be easily transfered. And dont think about adding a global variable which you just set to locked and unlocked gallery, that would be very easy to find out.
Cheers, I didn't know it could be accessed that easily. I'll fix it asap. Thank you.

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Do you have a list of projected kinks on the list down the road? I'm not gonna try and be another one asking for certain ones cause then some devs start to feel cornered or forced.
I can't really say exactly which kinks will be added. The issue is that I get the most done when I only plan things loosely.

I would like to add a flip side to the submissive animations at some point though and allow the player to choose to be either dominant or submissive.
Other than that the game will likely contain stuff you'd expect from the genre.

I'm not against fetishes that may be a little more out there, but I want to be careful about making promises as to what will and wont be added as I prefer to keep things open ended.

Feel free to let me know what you're looking for, it helps knowing what people want more of.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2019
Amazing update! More developers should be like you and actually listen to people, and not be afraid of saying "I made a mistake" or "I didn't know". Hats off.

The lava-slime girl animation is also very hot.

But now, for my scheduled nitpicking moment (There's only 3 things this time, I swear!):
On the slime bouncing section, sometimes you bonk your head, sometimes you don't. Should be made consistent, or be reflected with changes in graphics imo. It's not a big deal in that section particularly, but it's something to keep in mind for the future nonetheless.

The slime girl's projectile goes through walls, floors and ceilings - coupled with her seemingly infinite aggro range, it means that she can hit you before you even know she's there, especially in the first screen you meet her: you're trying to do some very light lava platform, and all of a sudden there's a projectile coming from directly above you that hits you and makes you fall in the lava. Don't ask me how I know this very specific thing.

Last but not least, something that I always noticed but always forgot to point out: after landing from a jump, there's a delay on attack/parry but not on movement. I understand that no aerial attacks (yet? Might be a future upgrade, who knows) is a gameplay mechanic, and that's fine. But I think that you should be able to act immediately upon landing, and the logic checking for aerial attacks is interfering with it. Trust me, it will make for a much much much smoother and enjoyable feeling.
Either that, or make "landing" more heavy and limit moving as well (with an animation to go with it!), but then that just feels like a slog. The keyword is: consistency!

All that aside, the idea of letting the player choose to be more dominant or submissive seems pretty nice, especially if implemented with the kiss ability. She's a succubus after all, could just charm an enemy and choose either. When defeating a boss (Or any enemy, but that's a lot of work) there could be a dom/power bottom selection - and then the usual sub when grabbed. It's what makes the most sense to me, at least.
Of course, that's just my opinion and it can result on a lot of work, so it really depends on you.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next update!

• Red Heart

cyberpunkwes

Apr 20, 2021
Amazing update! More developers should be like you and actually listen to people, and not be afraid of saying "I made a mistake" or "I didn't know". Hats off.

The lava-slime girl animation is also very hot.

But now, for my scheduled nitpicking moment (There's only 3 things this time, I swear!):
On the slime bouncing section, sometimes you bonk your head, sometimes you don't. Should be made consistent, or be reflected with changes in graphics imo. It's not a big deal in that section particularly, but it's something to keep in mind for the future nonetheless.

The slime girl's projectile goes through walls, floors and ceilings - coupled with her seemingly infinite aggro range, it means that she can hit you before you even know she's there, especially in the first screen you meet her: you're trying to do some very light lava platform, and all of a sudden there's a projectile coming from directly above you that hits you and makes you fall in the lava. Don't ask me how I know this very specific thing.

Last but not least, something that I always noticed but always forgot to point out: after landing from a jump, there's a delay on attack/parry but not on movement. I understand that no aerial attacks (yet? Might be a future upgrade, who knows) is a gameplay mechanic, and that's fine. But I think that you should be able to act immediately upon landing, and the logic checking for aerial attacks is interfering with it. Trust me, it will make for a much much much smoother and enjoyable feeling.
Either that, or make "landing" more heavy and limit moving as well (with an animation to go with it!), but then that just feels like a slog. The keyword is: consistency!

All that aside, the idea of letting the player choose to be more dominant or submissive seems pretty nice, especially if implemented with the kiss ability. She's a succubus after all, could just charm an enemy and choose either. When defeating a boss (Or any enemy, but that's a lot of work) there could be a dom/power bottom selection - and then the usual sub when grabbed. It's what makes the most sense to me, at least.
Of course, that's just my opinion and it can result on a lot of work, so it really depends on you.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next update!

I also want to add a bug (feature?) that if you go into the item menu on the boss (Ira) then back into the game, it will spawn a copy of the boss. I don't know if it's just me having this issue and I didn't see it already listed, so that might just be the case.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I can't really say exactly which kinks will be added. The issue is that I get the most done when I only plan things loosely.

I would like to add a flip side to the submissive animations at some point though and allow the player to choose to be either dominant or submissive.
Other than that the game will likely contain stuff you'd expect from the genre.

I'm not against fetishes that may be a little more out there, but I want to be careful about making promises as to what will and wont be added as I prefer to keep things open ended.

Feel free to let me know what you're looking for, it helps knowing what people want more of.
I 100% get that, which was why I didn't want to immediately jump right out and ask for specifics without hearing the devs thoughts first. The ones I'm interested in are pregnancy, oviposter/egg laying, birthing and creature birthing. Things of that nature. Maybe some other ideas as well, but that's what comes to mind for now. Depending on how split people are on that stuff and if there was a decent interest, you might need an on/off switch for that kind of stuff though, cause usually there is interest, but then there is also occasionally hard no stances. The dom/sub stuff you mentioned is a really nice idea too though. I would def love that.

• Red Heart

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I also want to add a bug (feature?) that if you go into the item menu on the boss (Ira) then back into the game, it will spawn a copy of the boss. I don't know if it's just me having this issue and I didn't see it already listed, so that might just be the case.
Ohhh is that a bug? I just thought the dev hated its players -_-;

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
Ohhh is that a bug? I just thought the dev hated its players -_-;
The only one mentioning anything about hating players is you, I just want to create a nice game. o_O

Regardless, thank you for the time you've taken to provide feedback.

"Has potential but needs a lot of work. Movement is clunky. Mechanics are not well explained: you can deflect some attacks and projectiles, but the game doesn't tell you or indicate which ones. So you're left fumbling around trying to figure out if you can't deflect something or you're just failing at deflecting something."

I just want to highlight that the game actually does tells you which projectiles you can deflect in the tutorial.
It's all projectiles with a white outline. - Of course everyone can skip the tutorial by choice and if you do the mechanics are unsurprisingly not explained.

Did you happen to skip the tutorial or was it not clear/easy to understand?

ss+(2022-03-02+at+12.39.19).jpg

Reactions: ViviX12

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
The only one mentioning anything about hating players is you, I just want to create a nice game. o_O

Regardless, thank you for the time you've taken to provide feedback.
Just a little joke!

I just want to highlight that the game actually does tells you which projectiles you can deflect in the tutorial.
It's all projectiles with a white outline. - Of course everyone can skip the tutorial by choice and if you do the mechanics are unsurprisingly not explained.

Did you happen to skip the tutorial or was it not clear/easy to understand?
I did the tutorial but I guess I did not read it clearly. The white outline is pretty subtle, and it is not contrasted with something WITHOUT a white outline. The tutorial also does not have you practice, say, jumping over indefensible projectiles to make sure the point is made.

ElliseArt

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
I did the tutorial but I guess I did not read it clearly.
Thanks for trying out the game, but please consider reading the instructions properly before you decide to leave an inaccurate review.

There are two types of projectiles, both of which are mentioned in the tutorial where you're provided with ways to deal with them.
None are "indefensible".

Cheers and good luck with your project.

Last edited:

Aubergine_Man

Jul 14, 2021
This is great!

I would flesh out the areas with some more mobs, for example the wolf mob was only used once. Ira as a boss was good but needs some changes. I would add a sound before she flies in from the side, otherwise it seems abrupt and without warning. The first boss I beat on my second try, but Ira took at least 20 (am bad at sparring tbh so take with some salt). I don't know if you're trying for the high level of difficulty, but you've achieved some with Ira. If you want to lower her difficulty, lower the damage she does when she slams and does close melee attacks (usually what got me).

Bug: When fighting Ira, the first 5 tries or so, Ira would duplicate, and I'd be fighting two versions of her sharing the same health bar. This stopped after the 5th try or so. It didn't occur consistently, as in the first try she duplicated and the second she didn't and then she did again on the 3rd.

Good luck with the endeavor and keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes