4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Thanescara

Jan 11, 2019
The anime was a disappointment, no tentacles at all.

Guro fans will like it, though.
Even the guro is a pass
Cannot be compared to the game nor even the standard of being a good Hanime

I feel bad for Uu but at least it would garner attention to the game and the sequel in development

Reactions: glorbgon

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
The anime was a disappointment, no tentacles at all.

Guro fans will like it, though.
The guro in it is comedic for its spectacular, infantile stupidity. Yes, I'm sure in some universe people bleed like a shower cap in zero gravity but I ain't seen such till now. And what the heck was with those slightly invisible thingies all over her body that also happened to piss blood like no tomorrow? And don't get me started on the not spiders. Again, utter garbage.

Uu would have been better off training an AI to just promote his universe with random Rabiane imagery, but here we are.

xxxemperor

Sep 22, 2019
Just finished watching the 2nd episode myself and it is, of no doubt, a hot pile of shit.

I honestly can't understand why they made it illegal to produce insect hentai anime in Japan while it is completely fine to display that much blood and guro over the span of mere 15 minutes. This is not a hentai. This is more or less a short snuff film.

It's very unrealistic how Rabiane managed to survive and stay conscious even after losing so much blood.

I dunno if anyone can actually fap to this. This is a huge fail.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I honestly can't understand why they made it illegal to produce insect hentai anime in Japan while it is completely fine to display that much blood and guro over the span of mere 15 minutes. This is not a hentai. This is more or less a short snuff film.
Kind of like how game designers get screamed at if they have a character with big boobs but if a character is violently murdered, that's alright.

Reactions: DaiReth

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Just tried the demo, so far the art direction slaps, controls could be a bit more smoothed out imo (there's that broken gap in the swamp bridge that took me several tries to jump past)

Helluva bummed out that the preg scene has leeches visibly crawling underneath, but oh well it's Sinisistar

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Aw man, the demo doesn't let you fight that eneroth boss thing we could in the operation check. Good demo, amazing art and good music, although not being able to really hit the bug enemies without magic was really annoying. Also I feel like the multi-stage losses weren't really multi-stage losses. Like sure you get the status effect in parts but nothing happens until the final stage so it's just a delayed game over. It's not like the village or the animal farm from Sinisistar 1 which is disappointing since I loved those. Especially since status effects are a thing now, having the actual effect change as the level goes up would be cool.

I'm also hoping for some h-events to happen with the town like the barkeeper offering you a drugged drink if you ask for a potion while your clothes are damaged, or if you push too hard to go into the that house the guy knocks you out. If there's some kind of reputation system where the village trusts you more as you do quests, those things happening when your reputation is bad and then them helping you once you've raised your reputation enough would make sense. They seem to be wary of the church so starting off negative would make sense I think, but it could also start neutral and then get worse if you screw up or refuse a quest.

Also there seems to be a bug with getting infected with leech eggs 3 by the leech men, normally you'd walk for a bit before the eggs hatch and you get the game over but when you get the third egg from the leech men, she just keels over and dies when she respawns.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
If you don't like this kind of stuff, what are you even doing here?
I'm in for the art direction m8, plus, among the dozens of guro/smut scenes that this game will have when it's done there's gotta be some that I like

And I like the first game too, it had a few preg scenes, just not drawn in the same way as what we have now

Reactions: DaiReth

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Aye... the wait for the full game is going to be painful, especially after playing this demo... multiple times. x_x

lol, I'm already engrossed in the world. I appreciate the lore that accompanies each creature in the gallery and it's fun finding out little things I didn't notice on earlier runs, even if they're details that don't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Also, huge kudos to whoever's composed the music so far, especially for the Swamp boss! I almost want to pity that creature for its background lore... despite the many evils its obviously committed. It deserves a mercy kill at the very least.

$ent1ent

Sep 25, 2020
the second update was amazing, finally something payed off the wait for the anime's episode 2, honestly the whatever that piece of abomination i just watch had less than 5 seconds of scene of "decent" scene in it , other than that holy shit, i wish majin won't touch night of revenge with that shit

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
You don't need to like everything in Sinisistar to enjoy the games.

I myself find guro a huge turnoff, but the first game was still one of my favorite hentai games ever. Can't wait for this one to be fully released.
Same. I consider the first game THE best hentai game out there because I love the atmosphere and the world Uu is bringing to life with both it and the sequel. Heck, I know I find the guro a great motivator to play these games in order to avoid, including the other terrible fates that can befall Rabiane. So much so that it was the first game I had completed in years. YEARS.

Most simply don't motivate me enough to care otherwise. Just ask my Steam library's vast collection of untouched games, haha.

Last edited:

Pic

May 13, 2017
all the stuff coming with this update was nice, just a bit sad that something got removed from previous build, i hope to find it again enhanced in the new one.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes