4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

alex-trev

May 6, 2020
Update:

First look at the options screen
image-web.jpg
image-800.jpg
In the settings you can change the key bindings and language. The game will support Japanese, English, Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

The game will have various NPCs. Their role will be to convey the lore, story and events, but some can turn into enemies and attack. Devs decided to "outsource" work on NPC's designs since it requires a certain amount of variation and quantity. Sendo Shishikura「宍倉センドー」will be designing the NPC characters. He usually works mainly with manga, so he was able to draw characters quickly and with high quality.
image-800 (1).jpg image-800 (2).jpg
Mr. Sendo has previously drawn sisters Lelia and Hanya for Sinisistar 2

Mr. Sendo: "The scene where Hanya from Sinisistar 2 is sucked into a book was really heart-wrenching"
FPQb0nbVQAAqtT4.png FPQb0nfUYAQqclK.png FPQb0nZUcAE9qQx.png
Source:

Mr. Sendo: "Sinisistar 2 (demo) was really good, so I drew a picture of Lelia-chan, she is cute, isn't she?"
FX36IUhaUAEG2IN.jpg
Source:

Last edited:

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I know it's just fan art, but I would love to see that book as an enemy in the game. I love the different styles and ways you can lose in H-games like this.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
... is it strange to say I'm anticipating this game's development far more than even Night of Revenge?

I don't know how to explain it. Something about this universe fascinates me to no end.

Reactions: pendercemp

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
Though there is only demo, but i like what I see. Especially with breast expansion on boss. Would like to see more body "mutations", parasite theme and corruption of npc, of possible. Enjoy 1st game very much, hope second one would be only better

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Well ya got a nun versus eldritch stuff and almost every element in these games conveys a noticeably darker tone compared to NoR
In a way it reminds me of LIMBO. Dark, mysterious and full of horrors you don't want to be ensnared by, yet you just can't look away when it happens. And, just like LIMBO, Sinisistar has a great art form that makes it more than an 'adult game'.

tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
... is it strange to say I'm anticipating this game's development far more than even Night of Revenge?

I don't know how to explain it. Something about this universe fascinates me to no end.
Im not a fan of those flash animation like 2d games. The motions are just so uncanny. Pixel art games like this however have pure effort based animtions and those are the real good ones: like parasite in city, echidna wars

Reactions: Zanurah

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
stuck in the first level, i can go all the way to the right where the shadows get stronger but thats it. neither all the way to the left nor right results into anything. nothing happens.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes