4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Yeah, hopefully a year at minimum. I know they have a team* for this game, compared to the first game which they were working alone, if I remember that right.

*unsure of the number of people in the aforementioned team

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah, hopefully a year at minimum. I know they have a team* for this game, compared to the first game which they were working alone, if I remember that right.

*unsure of the number of people in the aforementioned team
If it's the same "team" as the original game, it's just him doing part of the coding and all the art/designs, with an engineer that's giving him a hand. Honestly, that's enough for me considering the level of quality of the previous title he released. It's incredible what two people achieved.

• Wow
Reactions: Dowfra

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
If it's the same "team" as the original game, it's just him doing part of the coding and all the art/designs, with an engineer that's giving him a hand. Honestly, that's enough for me considering the level of quality of the previous title he released. It's incredible what two people achieved.
Last year this engineer left his job to work full-time on the games.
Also, the engineer is the composer at the same time.

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
Why the fuck are people leaving reviews for what amounts to a two-minute tech demo? How is that helpful for anyone? Reviews on this website are to help other users sort through the selection of games by quality. But this isn't a full game. This isn't even half a game. This isn't even a vertical slice of the first level. This game is literally 4 screens with 2 battles and only exists to tease the game. It's not translated, and currently not a single mechanic, such as the map screen, levelling, or even saving, has been added yet.

All you do with these pointless reviews is confuse people who aren't familiar with the game and potentially ruin a developer's mood. And don't tell me you'll "change it later" I've never seen anyone actually commit to that. If you want to leave feedback for the Sinisistar 2's developer, pull up Google Translate, go to their Ci-en page, and leave your feedback. Leaving a review here now won't age well, reflect the inevitable product, or reach the developer's ears.

Pull bullshit like this and you'll make developers anxious. They might, and justifiably so, stop giving sneak peek previews of the content at the threat of getting a 2/5 review as if it's supposed to be an entire game. You have no idea how damaging that can be to the reputation of a game on a site like this, where almost all games below 4/5 stars are ignored.

Some of the people on this site have no idea how much they're spoiled.

And, needless to say for most normal people here, struggling on the second boss here says a heck of a lot more about you than it does the game. Your replies and review read like you were struggling to perform basic functions in a platformer game, rage quit, and left a salty review.
sheesh! the homie is here, one dev stands for another. cool stuff. true shit btw, his is just a damn demo. some devs dont give a shit about anyone and thats for a big reason. yall should be grateful that this dev updates every weekend and replies most necessary comments. and also for the previous brain dead commenters plz dont throw some random harsh shit in the game reviews in the Ci-en page cuz that matters. if you wanna say something give suggestions or kindly mention the problem that your facing.

Reactions: fraazx

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Ey Everyone, I have a question...

The artstyle are so cool,even beautifull... But, when I play the first one (Sinisistar)... The guro disgust me a little...
In this one, there is also Guro scene? I don't see them on the tag..

Sep 12, 2021
Ey Everyone, I have a question...

The artstyle are so cool,even beautifull... But, when I play the first one (Sinisistar)... The guro disgust me a little...
In this one, there is also Guro scene? I don't see them on the tag..
Yes, there is being eaten alive by zombies. And it is certain for more guro scenes to come.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Nope, however the game will have more H content than Guro. So dont worry too much.
The first, I remember dying with the fungus... I don't really like that kind of thing... But, the 1, it's the same? The guro scene are not too many? I can enjoy a plateform game with a little H content?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The first, I remember dying with the fungus... I don't really like that kind of thing... But, the 1, it's the same? The guro scene are not too many? I can enjoy a plateform game with a little H content?
The developer has stated in their blog that they want to focus more on a variety of H-content, especially since more people are requesting that. I wouldn't be surprised if this game starts off with a lot of guro content, but then shifts to more lewd content later on, just like the first game.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
The developer has stated in their blog that they want to focus more on a variety of H-content, especially since more people are requesting that. I wouldn't be surprised if this game starts off with a lot of guro content, but then shifts to more lewd content later on, just like the first game.
I see... I'm gonna retry the first one, to see if it was the case... The second here are just some beta arena test with some monster, right?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I see... I'm gonna retry the first one, to see if it was the case... The second here are just some beta arena test with some monster, right?
Pretty much, not much content in these test demos.
But like its been said, the sequel will have mostly H content. A few guro events will still be made, but its mostly for obvious 'ya gonna die' monsters like zombies. If i remember correctly, the only exception for that are the tribal goblins, because unlike the primitives, they dont really need another breeder, and the parasites.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes