4.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Sep 16, 2022
Anyone making judgement of the game at this point in development is an idiot, unless they're drawing comparisons to the previous game. It's not even worth calling what we have a demo yet, just a showcase of loose assets. A demo of a demo, if you will.
To be fair, you can actually judge this entry for what it is, even though it is not much. You can talk about the looks, some of the gameplay and the boss fight.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
To be fair, you can actually judge this entry for what it is, even though it is not much. You can talk about the looks, some of the gameplay and the boss fight.
But if we do that its an obvious upgrade from the previous game. The pixel art and standing pictures are extremely well done and erotic. The background and ambiance are creepy, and the bosses are unfair yet fair.
The tentacle monster can be disabled if you destroy the tentacles first and then go for the head, while the gravedigger can be blitzed or if ya suck or just plain unlucky, you can retry it has many times you need, if you escape the zombification, no actual gameover.

Honestly, anyone that played the previous game can tell how much of an upgrade this is, and anyone that is checking out Cien already knows that alot of new features are still being made.
Wait for 26, the dev will release a new 'proper' demo. Then you can discuss things like pacing and gameplay.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
But if we do that its an obvious upgrade from the previous game. The pixel art and standing pictures are extremely well done and erotic. The background and ambiance are creepy, and the bosses are unfair yet fair.
The tentacle monster can be disabled if you destroy the tentacles first and then go for the head, while the gravedigger can be blitzed or if ya suck or just plain unlucky, you can retry it has many times you need, if you escape the zombification, no actual gameover.

Honestly, anyone that played the previous game can tell how much of an upgrade this is, and anyone that is checking out Cien already knows that alot of new features are still being made.
Wait for 26, the dev will release a new 'proper' demo. Then you can discuss things like pacing and gameplay.
And yet there are whiny boy's out there, who kept saying its, bad.

I swear to these monkeys,

Show me a good pixel art game of the same quality and in a completed state.

Similarly to this.

And I might reconsider yer tastes and why ye jerks complain about a good game that is still under development.

Otherwise make yer own game.

[I've seen far worse Pixel game and they barely scratch the quality this one provides.]

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Most complain is about the difficulty of the game though. I don't think I seen any complain about game quality.

hd00d

Oct 10, 2018

New Version is out, as always the update is freely available for those who subscribed in Feb'23.

Reactions: M3tallic@

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018

Has expected, aside from the save, upgrade system, bobel enemy and new combat move. The demo has nothing new. It does feel better to play. By upgrading the damage you deal the gravedigger can be beaten alot more easily and the new move is quite powerful in killing enemies.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020

Has expected, aside from the save, upgrade system, bobel enemy and new combat move. The demo has nothing new. It does feel better to play. By upgrading the damage you deal the gravedigger can be beaten alot more easily and the new move is quite powerful in killing enemies.
What enemy!?

Nissskojoe

Jul 28, 2021

MYYYYY HERO

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes