4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
soo what's the progress on this game? is it like 30% complete? 40%?
They are still working on optimizing the game and finishing the UI so they can later add mechanics without having to worry about breaking the whole game. And all areas rn are subject to change. Not even close to 10% completion, Sinistar 1 was a decent sized H-Game, This sequel should be bigger (hopefully, fingers crossed nothing bad happens to the devs).

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The spiders are back, people.

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
I was about to say it, but yeah... spideys are back.
Someone's worst horros comes true, I'm still looking for the slugs.
Spiders are gonna look more horrifying, that one shown on the weekly report is the one from the first game. He is going to work on insect enemies after that.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Kinda disappointed that the "Bobbit worm" didn't get much more attention. Just noms you, and done, no death CG, no animation, nada.

Reactions: am3k

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
I hope there are even more extended loss scenes where losing repeatedly changes things like in the last game. I also really like that you can get stuck with certain statuses, I hope they persist and you can choose to get rid of some if you want or keep them. I also hope we can repair Lilia's clothes after they get damaged.

Aside from the bugginess of trying to load a save, my main issue was the hitboxes during the zombie boss, hopefully those get fixed. It was really annoying to swing point blank at an enemy and miss, and then end up being grabbed from far away.

lamemoth

Apr 19, 2022
Great job, I found the first game insanely enjoyable and thought the after game labatory was a good twist on the ending of the game, so uhhh woohoo

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
I hope there are even more extended loss scenes where losing repeatedly changes things like in the last game. I also really like that you can get stuck with certain statuses, I hope they persist and you can choose to get rid of some if you want or keep them. I also hope we can repair Lilia's clothes after they get damaged.

Aside from the bugginess of trying to load a save, my main issue was the hitboxes during the zombie boss, hopefully those get fixed. It was really annoying to swing point blank at an enemy and miss, and then end up being grabbed from far away.
I think there was with the breast creatures that suck mana, but it was basically two losses and that was it... your breasts increase in size and after that it just sucks away from you.

Zombie boss its active escape per say, you dont escape you become a zombie and then you're it's toy forever.

so i think the game is going the same way just adding other styles.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes