4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Kinda disappointed that the "Bobbit worm" didn't get much more attention. Just noms you, and done, no death CG, no animation, nada.
It does seem surprisingly underwhelming for something that could have had more potential than other encounters...

Reactions: TJ412 and texxy

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
All we can hope for is that there will be new content later down the road for current enemies.

alteros

Jul 25, 2018

looks like clearing statuses is gonna be optional let's go! also being able to repair the clothes is good

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
First Sinisistar is right up there in my top 5 H games. This one may top it. Anyone who really enjoys this, consider buying one of the demos now and then. Remember the devs still have to eat.
normally i do not care
but i wish i could help support this game.

also there is new version 1.7.1, OP maybe is out of date

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Well the nice part is that the repair seems to be something you have to do manually by going to that menu, meaning you could just not. You probably could very well go with broken clothes for the whole game, that'd be neat.
That´s not broken enough! I wanna go full Tarzan! >= I

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
It also seems like the dev wants to implement a thing where you have to use 'leeches' to remove corruption from the body.

... yeah, I can only imagine what that entails already, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Blortz

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Oh yes, the old medical concept of bloodletting with leeches. Illness and disease are related to bad blood, so you gotta drain that bad blood. Doesn't matter if you're in a coma, missing a limb, or have leprosy, stick a leech on you.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
lol, the dev's a tease. Feels like forever since he's shown any new adult content for the game while going over background work that for sure is looking good. Here's hoping once the foundations are truly set he's free to focus on the naughty stuff.

Sep 16, 2022
lol, the dev's a tease. Feels like forever since he's shown any new adult content for the game while going over background work that for sure is looking good. Here's hoping once the foundations are truly set he's free to focus on the naughty stuff.
Ever thought that he works on this ALONE? Do you have even the smallest idea how long it takes to make a "hand-drawn" animation for just one event?!

Reactions: glorbgon and txirt

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Ever thought that he works on this ALONE? Do you have even the smallest idea how long it takes to make a "hand-drawn" animation for just one event?!
I don't think the person you're responding to is complaining the way you think they are. They understand that the dev is putting in some serious work, even if it means delaying the real juicy content.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I don't think the person you're responding to is complaining the way you think they are. They understand that the dev is putting in some serious work, even if it means delaying the real juicy content.
The dev aint revealing much more, he already said that he doesnt want to spoil much about the game. And i for one agree with him, so many times ive seen devs spoiling almost everything about their game content, just to keep our attention on it.

Not realizing that part of the fun is the discovery we make while we play the game, to see all of the twists and turns a quest can make, finding new and disturbing enemies by surprise and not knowing what to expect from them, or what kind of naughty play will happen if we are careless.

Less is more.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes