4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
First game I believe they were working on it solo, but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing that they're having some help this time around.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I see. Thanks for clarifying that :)
Haha, aye. What Beyo said. I'm actually finding the dev's non-sexy Sunday updates fascinating. Even if we're not seeing the more juicy content, he's still showing a great window into the creative process. I'm perfectly fine with the waiting game.

Still a tease, though. =P

When it comes to adult games, the original Sinisistar is in my top 3 and its sequel will no doubt surpass it.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
First game I believe they were working on it solo, but I'm pretty sure I remember seeing that they're having some help this time around.
From what I've been able to glean from the updates, there's at least two others involved. One has been tasked with the more recent background art, (the village housing assets, etc), while another handles coding for the menus and whatnot.

Even so, the head dev still has the lion's share of work to do so I'm glad he's found help. This project is much larger than the previous game yet it seems he's making decent progress on building up its foundations for future content.

For now, what we do know is two stages for the first dungeon are complete. Gonna be fun seeing what that's about.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Hmm, fascinating. According to today's update, it seems the foundations for this game is paving way for a new engine the dev wants us to think of as 'a versatile and highly expandable system that makes it easy to create various games.'

Also, there was this:

"It may be a little too early to talk about but after the release I would like to make a little impulsive small-scale lewd game in a short span of time using the system I created this time, while continuing with additional updates to this game."

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
1688290402176.png

Probably the highlight of this week's update. While the dev spoke of continued efforts regarding stage backgrounds and not wanting to show details of the first dungeon despite his own excitement for it, he did speak of how players will have minor dress options like you see above. Yet while this isn't particularly revealing, given the first game had something similar with the white dress unlock, we did get confirmation that players may also be able to change the character's hair colour, too.

Well, that and you can go bare feet as another cosmetic option, but c'mon. Hair colour options! Redheaded nuns, anyone?

Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 2739313

Probably the highlight of this week's update. While the dev spoke of continued efforts regarding stage backgrounds and not wanting to show details of the first dungeon despite his own excitement for it, he did speak of how players will have minor dress options like you see above. Yet while this isn't particularly revealing, given the first game had something similar with the white dress unlock, we did get confirmation that players may also be able to change the character's hair colour, too.

Well, that and you can go bare feet as another cosmetic option, but c'mon. Hair colour options! Redheaded nuns, anyone?
In some prevoius devlog, like half a year ago or smth, dunno, not important, Dev said that the way he makes the game with his engineer is open-ended approach, meaning the game core is self-sustaining engine, utilizing things that are loaded into it, instead of already preloading or hardcoding into the game, think like darkest dungeon, where classes, enemies, events and all that jazz is in external files unassociated directly with the core engine. This makes it so the game is A+ in terms of being developed by just adding stuff on top of other stuff, but the greatest thing is - this is trivial to mod. So it may be - may be - one of the grandest h games out there after release, just basing on the mods people will be able to make. And people will make a lot of them, again, look at the darkest dungeon, right now close to HALF of existing mods is NSFW, it's more like lewd dungeon now.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
In some prevoius devlog, like half a year ago or smth, dunno, not important, Dev said that the way he makes the game with his engineer is open-ended approach, meaning the game core is self-sustaining engine, utilizing things that are loaded into it, instead of already preloading or hardcoding into the game, think like darkest dungeon, where classes, enemies, events and all that jazz is in external files unassociated directly with the core engine. This makes it so the game is A+ in terms of being developed by just adding stuff on top of other stuff, but the greatest thing is - this is trivial to mod. So it may be - may be - one of the grandest h games out there after release, just basing on the mods people will be able to make. And people will make a lot of them, again, look at the darkest dungeon, right now close to HALF of existing mods is NSFW, it's more like lewd dungeon now.
Darkest dungeon has the advantage of being relatively well known, most H games dont have that advantage. And even if this game becomes popular, the pixel artwork is something i doubt people will be able to replicate(kudos to dev), and even if they manage it, you still have things like AI and enemy animations to deal with. Not easy, and we also dont know just how open it truly will be.
For all we know it might only open the soundtrack and sprites.

But...If its as open ended has a bethesda game, and the dev truly puts all the things he has talked about before in it. Then dear lord, we could make fanbased expansions.:love:

However i doubt that.

Z4nnen

Jun 8, 2021
I wish they'd even go so far as 90% clothing broken, progressive pregnancy, and much more. Since they're kinda making it like an RPG style than just full on combat.
If anyone of you know the H game, Agnietta. It's my current fave so far. Very top notch I'd say.

Reactions: Zanurah

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I wish they'd even go so far as 90% clothing broken, progressive pregnancy, and much more. Since they're kinda making it like an RPG style than just full on combat.
If anyone of you know the H game, Agnietta. It's my current fave so far. Very top notch I'd say.
Agnietta is definitely one of the better ones. Supported it during development. Bought it anyway for myself and a friend on Steam to support it further. Fun gameplay. Great art. My only real complaint is that I was kinda hoping to see more diverse enemy types like say werewolves, minotaur, etc. Found it amusing that even goatmen genitalia looked like tentacles.

Sounds like the next project the dev is working on will be just as great, if not better. Same artist involved, too!

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Huh...
OK then ;)

I'm gonna wait until full-release.....no matter how long it gonna take!

(...assuming 'nothing tragic' would happen to this world of mine...)

harpytomboy

Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 2739313

pretty neat, yeah. ^^

Personally I'd love if the dev also included booba size options as well, for those of us who tend to find that Flat is Justice.

DoppoHanma

Sep 7, 2020
The only thing I'm kinda sad about this sequel is the fact that there would be significantly less gore here, even night of revenge shied away from it until release. I'm still looking forward to it tho...

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Huh? Why would there be less gore here? There's already two where she's eaten alive by zombies, which was one of the first animations from the first game. Besides that, there's like only 3 other scenes right now. There's PLENTY of room for more violent stuff.

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
1688892544098.png

This week's update shows the dev cooking up this while on break. Something about a rough sketch to address how the slit version of the dress will look, while also mentioning how it'll look good when the belly is swollen. He also speaks of progress on the first dungeon and that his engineer (Mi-kun) is currently working on stage gimmicks for it while another assistant (Nenmai) is creating a new area for the dungeon that will be considered the 'second half' and will field new enemies.

One other interesting tidbit of information is a trial version of the game will be released at some point that will have one of the early dungeons to play through, to give players a show of its boss, game overs and whatnot. Oh, and I found it amusing that the dev also realizes he hasn't reported on anything lewd for awhile, so he had this to say near the end of the update:

'In the future, I would like to regain my lewd mind and enjoy making content.'

Good times. XD

DoppoHanma

Sep 7, 2020
Huh? Why would there be less gore here? There's already two where she's eaten alive by zombies, which was one of the first animations from the first game. Besides that, there's like only 3 other scenes right now. There's PLENTY of room for more violent stuff.
Well I hope they do add more violent stuff because last I've heard they'll reduce it.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
View attachment 2756135

This week's update shows the dev cooking up this while on break. Something about a rough sketch to address how the slit version of the dress will look, while also mentioning how it'll look good when the belly is swollen. He also speaks of progress on the first dungeon and that his engineer (Mi-kun) is currently working on stage gimmicks for it while another assistant (Nenmai) is creating a new area for the dungeon that will be considered the 'second half' and will field new enemies.

One other interesting tidbit of information is a trial version of the game will be released at some point that will have one of the early dungeons to play through, to give players a show of its boss, game overs and whatnot. Oh, and I found it amusing that the dev also realizes he hasn't reported on anything lewd for awhile, so he had this to say near the end of the update:

'In the future, I would like to regain my lewd mind and enjoy making content.'

Good times. XD
The dev actually already mentioned the trial before, he intends to release this trial when he creates a dlsite page for it. Granted he sort of took down that reply a day or two after posting it. But he did state it.

Reactions: Zanurah
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes