4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

untakenusermeme

Feb 15, 2020
how do i turn off the debug stuff / cheats? or at least rebind its keys. the numpad is used for cheats, but i prefer using numpad for stuff in 2d games.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I'm afraid this game does not, and will never have a mechanic of rebinding the keys. It's usually the case.
This is misinformation.
how do i turn off the debug stuff / cheats? or at least rebind its keys. the numpad is used for cheats, but i prefer using numpad for stuff in 2d games.
There's rebinding in the menu under Settings > Keyboard but in my experience this game locks up if you try to bind anything to a debug key. Sorry. You could try to look into utilities like PowerToys that can intercept a button input and send a different one to the game in its place, but this sometimes doesn't work or affects FPS too much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SasugaRyzeSama

Society_

Jan 27, 2022
anthophobia, kurovadis, parasite in city, and samurai sacrament all feature female protagonist platformers with defeat rape and pixel art. afaik samurai sacrament has never been translated tho, and kurovadis didn't have a gallery when i played it (i have heard rumors that the dev plans to add one in a rerelease, but is also infamous for starting new projects without finishing previous ones, so i am skeptical that it ever got done).

there are many more, but these are the only ones i rec due to quality and variety of animations
damn, i've already played all of these

do you have anything else?

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
1696159380898.png

Image is something about Uu showing us a non-hostile male NPC. The horror!

Anyway! Nothing major to report this fortnight. Devs are still working on the demo, they're working on a tutorial that will be shipped with it, and its boss is their current focus. Uu made mention that the enemies of the tutorial will find their way into other parts of the game, while also estimating that they've made around 25 enemies so far! He didn't say if they'll all be in the demo version but that's all for now. Oh, right. And Uu also says he wants this game to be more intense than the first...

... guess that means I'll be trying extra hard to avoid being a victim, then. Mostly. XD

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
If more intense also means more different ways to lose, I'm all for it. I'd definitely tough through all the graphic gore stuff everyone here is dreading to get to some softer but still interesting ways to lose.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Bold of you to think that there's anything this Dev has ever done which I ever dreaded.

That said, I'm personally not looking forward to more difficulty. Side-scrollers are by far one of the hardest game types for me all on their own and the first game was pretty difficult for me to beat already...

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
I'd definitely tough through all the graphic gore stuff everyone here is dreading...
Yeah I think quite a bit of us are here for the gore (and the great game).
That said, I'm personally not looking forward to more difficulty.
Did you find the first one hard? I thought it was easy and welcome the difficulty increase (that being said I have experience in side scrollers). If there's not a difficulty slider in the game I'll add one along with the regular cheats
... guess that means I'll be trying extra hard to avoid being a victim, then. Mostly. XD
LMFAO once I realised every enemy had unique scenes in the first I made it a point to lose to each enemy before progressing. Whoever comes up with the scenes is pretty damn creative, and whoever the artist is is very talented

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Huh, guess I've just been seeing a lot of prominent comments not liking the graphic violence. I actually don't mind it, really. I do like how creative they can get though. It does get a little too much for my liking sometimes, but Sinisistar sticks around the level of violence you would see when looking for a game's death scenes.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
i just hope we see some recurring enemies from the first game. i know we're getting the spiders, hope we get the pigman village as another, or maybe the slug enemies

ScoppPanda

Aug 29, 2018
Honestly, a more expansive difficulty slider would be great. Last game was a bit too easy, so it'd be nice if they became more accommodating to different players (both ways).

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Honestly, a more expansive difficulty slider would be great. Last game was a bit too easy, so it'd be nice if they became more accommodating to different players (both ways).
I'm hoping it's built around a higher difficulty with an option to lower it. If that doesn't exist we can always mod it in, but still. The first game had a great (if simple) combat system, atmosphere, and level design that felt a little wasteful when you could beat the game easily. Still, I'd rather they focus on the artistic elements and not worry about the difficulty until that's done

But there was that one boss in the first game -- the first boss of the Laboratory extension -- I fucking hated that boss.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Can't we get it all? I found the first game to be too short, too easy, and not erotic enough. The gore elements were a bit on the extreme side but fit perfectly for the atmosphere. Hopefully this improves on all fronts.

Reactions: DaiReth and Beyo
Oct 8, 2021
First game was easy for you? I died like 20 times to Iron Maiden before I finally beat it. Then it took me like half an hour to realize how to get away from the mind control loop. And the bonus boses are no push overs. Sure it was easier than say, the final bossess from Splatter Beach, but when the game does not spell to you how to win and you have to look to learn...
yeah

Reactions: DaiReth

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
First game was easy for you? I died like 20 times to Iron Maiden before I finally beat it. Then it took me like half an hour to realize how to get away from the mind control loop. And the bonus boses are no push overs. Sure it was easier than say, the final bossess from Splatter Beach, but when the game does not spell to you how to win and you have to look to learn...
yeah
I don't consider myself to be good at side scrollers, and finishing the first game took me about 1-2 hours. The only parts of the game that I felt the need to use more than one hand (cause reasons) were the jumping parts and the final lab boss. I died a few times but seeing the gimmicks once or twice was usually enough. Not trying to say the game needs to be harder, just I would welcome more of a challenge.

Oct 8, 2021
Fair enough. I thought the first game could have at least two more levels before being completed (a swamp stage for example) but it is true that the patterns were not difficult to read after a while. How was your experience with the first patches of the sequel (you know with the gimmicks of the Graveyard Boss)?

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
1697359894961.png

Alas, this fortnight's update was incredibly short. Only thing of note is the steps it'll take before the game starts.

Title screen

A very simple explanation of the worldview

Conversations that tell a story

Enter the name of the hero and select an image

To the opening stage

Defeat enemies while receiving operation instructions

Defeat the boss

Return to base

I'm curious how accurate the translation is for those steps. Can we really name our character?

I mean, given the potential of this game's modding scene, makes sense.

Sep 12, 2021
View attachment 3007347

Alas, this fortnight's update was incredibly short. Only thing of note is the steps it'll take before the game starts.

Title screen

A very simple explanation of the worldview

Conversations that tell a story

Enter the name of the hero and select an image

To the opening stage

Defeat enemies while receiving operation instructions

Defeat the boss

Return to base

I'm curious how accurate the translation is for those steps. Can we really name our character?

I mean, given the potential of this game's modding scene, makes sense.
A tip - if you are not sure about goggle machine translation for websites (and you never should be), you can take the text and ask chatGPT for translation, it fares way better than the google one, but of course you need to do this manualy. Here, google eats entire line of text, not doing anything with it, and you don't even know it happened if you have automatic translation on and do not check. GPT translation for this bit for comparison:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes