4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

DoppoHanma

Sep 7, 2020
Still sad the animated adaptation really didn't pan out so well :/ Like seriously at least fucken Queen Bee TRIES to make the tweening animation somewhat decent in this one they couldn't be bothered to find or make a better blood fountain vfx.

Satanaru606

Jun 5, 2024
Still sad the animated adaptation really didn't pan out so well :/ Like seriously at least fucken Queen Bee TRIES to make the tweening animation somewhat decent in this one they couldn't be bothered to find or make a better blood fountain vfx.
Yeah, the way QueenBee made the story was trash. The company should had taken an example of Taimanin Asagi, who were able to make something workable with the bad ending rapes in the show. But in this anamiation, it feels like you made a compilation with all bad endings as hallucinations. Instead, I would take new characters for those bad endings or only those, which allowed to escape in the game. But yeah, the point of no return is reached and not solvable anymore in the way QueenBee did.

Really, really sad.

Daepicguy

Sep 3, 2022
I am having problem with the resolution as well. While I can go full screen, the resolution is stuck at 720x360, making everything incredibly blurry. Anyone have a fix to this?

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes