Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I can also guarantee you that the download links themselves are safe. I mostly go with Mega 1st and Anonfile 2nd. Little to no intrusive ads. Other download links will work fine, but be careful about what you click on when you get to those websites. It's like defusing a bomb nowadays.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
new to this type of scene been nervous to try downloading games. Was wondering are these links safee
They are all here on this site. I played quite a few games that were here. The links here are more secure than others I had used (and appreciate).

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
new to this type of scene been nervous to try downloading games. Was wondering are these links safee
As usual, the only way to be 100% sure is to just buy the actual game (whenever applicable).

Generally speaking F95 links are quite reliable when compared to other "high seas" sites out there, and the uploaders here are reasonably trustworthy. Some of the file hosts might give off a fishy vibe on occasion, but if you just stick to one or two then you'll soon realize that there ain't much to worry about.

For instance I usually prefer either nopy or mega as they have the cleanest interface and I haven't had much trouble using then, but ultimately its down to personal preference and wheter or not a particular host has given you trouble or not, so try a few out and see how it goes.

Reactions: vaperman

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone know if it's possible to do some simple modding with this game? It uses Unity Engine, so I though it would possible to do some basic texture swap for example, but I wasn't able to find any of the textures/sprites (wich should have been in "resources.assets" normaly). Apperently they would be located inside "StreamingAssets/game_bin" (based of the size of the folder), but none of the files have extension, so that's a dead end (with my knowledge at least).

I was orginaly just interested to take a look at the assets and do some personal edits for fun, but recently I was thinking of maybe doing a couple edits in order to "tone down" the gore/blood parts. Could be interesting I think...

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to do some simple modding with this game? It uses Unity Engine, so I though it would possible to do some basic texture swap for example, but I wasn't able to find any of the textures/sprites (wich should have been in "resources.assets" normaly). Apperently they would be located inside "StreamingAssets/game_bin" (based of the size of the folder), but none of the files have extension, so that's a dead end (with my knowledge at least).

I was orginaly just interested to take a look at the assets and do some personal edits for fun, but recently I was thinking of maybe doing a couple edits in order to "tone down" the gore/blood parts. Could been interesting I think...
Speaking of the gore. I'm not a fan of guro, but tbh... The gore in Sinisistar is surprisingly tame, as weird as it sounds. Compared to other games, Sinisistar hides the eyes in at least most of the shots. There's also a lacking in the explicit nature of the brutality. Other games I've seen are over the top, will display the character's insides all over, and/or will prolong the suffering. While there is brutality in Sinisistar, and it's enough to make you want to avert your eyes, it's also enough to make you not gag.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
I agree. Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly fine with how Sinisistar is and there is indeed far worst when it comes to gore. It was just an idea I had if it was possible to do some basic modding.

GTA89

Mar 16, 2018
What's wrong with gore? If you don't like gore you don't need to cry about it and leave peacefully
You reply makes no sense. People have different tastes, and mk40 never complained about gore, he just asked about modding the game. You do know what that is, right? There is a big difference between complaining and just modifying a game to better fit your taste.

Anyway, I'm so hype about the final update. Any estimated release date?

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I announce: Normally, the update should arrive this weekend, if not, next weekend. I know this because the creator said he is doing very well and is at the boss level but there will probably still be small details to be worked out unless he has already sorted them out.
I could not tell you if it is this weekend that the update arrives because I would be without internet during this weekend and I prefer to warn in advance.

I'm glad I was able to help him and he privately told me that I was helping him a lot for SiNiSistar and for his next game and I can't wait to continue doing so.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
So did he confirm to you in private that he actually used some of your ideas?
I have done much more according to him. I gave him ideas for his next game and he never told me what he refused but he told me to modify some etc ... because my ideas were classic but original.
But I mainly helped him for the working time. I put him in touch with some people who can help him and others.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
I have done much more according to him. I gave him ideas for his next game and he never told me what he refused but he told me to modify some etc ... because my ideas were classic but original.
But I mainly helped him for the working time. I put him in touch with some people who can help him and others.
Since you're in contact with him, do you think you could ask if he could consider modding for Sinisistar or even his next game maybe? For Sinisistar I'm guessing it's probably too late, but just in case... It's "just" a matter of packing the assets into regular unity archives instead of having them stored in "StreamingAssets/game_bin" with no file extension. Unless he did that on purpose to prevent people to rip the assets, which is still doable using NinjaRipper btw. You just can't do anything with it as you can't edit the files from the game. In my opinion, I think it could be a good idea to be able to edit the files now has he won't do any new major update and moves to his new game.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Since you're in contact with him, do you think you could ask if he could consider modding for Sinisistar or even his next game maybe? For Sinisistar I'm guessing it's probably too late, but just in case... It's "just" a matter of packing the assets into regular unity archives instead of having them stored in "StreamingAssets/game_bin" with no file extension. Unless he did that on purpose to prevent people to rip the assets, which is still doable using NinjaRipper btw. You just can't do anything with it as you can't edit the files from the game. In my opinion, I think it could be a good idea to be able to edit the files now has he won't do any new major update and moves to his new game.

I did not understand well. But is it about the structure of the game?
I'm sorry but I don't really understand much and I don't see why you want this.
But he has a letterbox on his Twitter. I post the image. You could ask him the question but tell him how he could answer you if you feel like it. That's what I had done, having a Ci-en account and we had a lot of discussion.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes